Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, they say we all need to eat more greens, and some mold is green, so I say yes, eat it if it's green.

A new Chik Fil A is opening here tomorrow, and I want to go there, but I suspect it will be insanely busy. How can I get some food without having to stand in a long line?

Upvote 0

lucypevensie

Not drinking the kool-aid
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2002
WI
✟1,776,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Go up to him and ask if you can be his sidekick for the day, free of charge. Offer to drive the squad car, arrest people, and hold his gun for him. Cops are so overworked, he will probably jump at the offer.

There has been some questionable behavior amongst the neighborhood kids lately. How do I make it clear that I will not put up with any shenanigans?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

.chrys.

Go up to him and ask if you can be his sidekick for the day, free of charge. Offer to drive the squad car, arrest people, and hold his gun for him. Cops are so overworked, he will probably jump at the offer.

There has been some questionable behavior amongst the neighborhood kids lately. How do I make it clear that I will not put up with any shenanigans?

Put up a sign in your yard that says, "Hooligans Welcome, Shenanigans Shunned!"

I'm tired and my teeth feel "fuzzy" what should I do?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.