SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Addendum to post #16

Here is comments supposedly coming from a once famous local (my city) woman that was mobbed up in both Milwaukee and Chicago. She was a gangster in her own right.

So, her words can show how ruthless the American mafia could be, as opposed to that image in The Godfather movie of them being the most respectful, loving, and moral men on earth that simply have an impressive "code of honor."

And I'm not beefing with the mob nor insinuating none of the members had "honor." Some were probably all around "good guys." Some were probably "animals." But their system of criminality and violence was not as benevolent or restricted to other criminals as some mafia movies would have you think.

(The Chicago mafia would hang men from meat hooks, torturing them for days, and they would also take blowtorches to the eyeballs of their own friends [fellow mafia men] while extracting info from them)

Full blog article: Daniel S Bridger's Trucking Blog: Milwaukee's Sally Papia - A life lived on the edge

"Four or five years ago," she said, a member of Frank Balistrieri's
group was slapped in the face by a local businessman. The man who was
slapped informed Frank Balistrieri, she said.

"They took his whole company away from him (the man who did the
slapping)," she said. "And 96 stitches were taken across his face.
Today, the last I heard, (he) is a big, fat, sloppy bartender in
Nevada."

Sally knew, firsthand, what happened to people who bothered Frank
Balistrieri.

She named a widely known man in the Italian-American community. She
called him "a bookie and a gofer. Frank (Balistrieri) doesn't want to
do things, he has him do it."

But, she said, doing things for Frank made the man feel he was more
important than he was. He even mimicked Frank, holding his hand in his
pocket, the way Frank did, she said. Sally was along, she said, when
several of Frank's friends took the gofer to Chicago, knocked him
around, and decided to impress upon him his status in Frank's outfit.

"They peed all over him," she said.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟499,280.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Maslow borrowed that conical philosophy from very old religions. The capstone AKA "self actualization" is tantamount to being your own god - a self-enlightenment. This has been the model since Sumer. This is why the capstone is also represented by a pineal gland/eye of Horus. It represents the crown chakra and other overlaps.

Not saying I necessarily disagree, just saying although erudite, Maslow isn't necessarily inventive in this idea. It is more "socially innovative."

The Illuminaughty!

Upvote 0

brewmama

Senior Veteran
Dec 14, 2002
Colorado
Visit site
✟27,718.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Giuliani's daughter arrested on shoplifting charge

It's obvious that poor family upbringing and negligence of the white community has resulted in this horrible situation. Maybe this could have been avoided if she had a father figure that was not philandering during her critical years of development. Given this turn of events, I think we should probably stop more white girls on the street to make sure they haven't shoplifted.

What's your point? She did get arrested, right? Maybe it could have been avoided for those very reasons. Is your sarcasm supposed to mean that lack of fathers in black families isn't an issue?

Upvote 0

SuperCloud

Sep 8, 2014
✟3,725.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
What's your point? She did get arrested, right? Maybe it could have been avoided for those very reasons. Is your sarcasm supposed to mean that lack of fathers in black families isn't an issue?

It's an issue but it's blown out of proportions. A lesbian couple (i.e., the lack of a father in the home) can raise girls and boys in a superior fashion to a woman married to a man with the man's "presence in the home." As if filling space is sufficient enough and magically makes boys better boys.

A lot of young ethnic (not I say ethnic, because the values among black African immigrants to the USA are much different than those of most ethnic Black-Americans) Black-American women are attracted to all the qualities in men associated with eternal damnation in hell, non-committal males, and womanizing males.

I don't care how contrary to that an image the media likes to portray of ethnic Black-American women. The women share the same values as the men. And repeatedly the women select for those traits in males and reject the ethnic Black-American men with characteristics most the broader human world associates with responsible, caring, potential fathers that would make good mates/husbands.

This young Black-American woman's view is the prevailing view:

Victim of the Ghetto: Joel Rhodes: 9780977650750: Amazon.com: Books

By Sherina P. Smith on June 11, 2007 THIS WAS A VERY GOOD READ FOR ME. I REALLY ENJOYED THE WAY HE PUT THE LORD IN THIS BOOK EVERYTIME HE WAS CAUGHT UP IN SOME MESS HE PRAYED TO GOD EVEN THOUGH HE WAS IN THE STREET DOING WRONG. HE EVEN HAD 9 KIDS SO YOU KNOWN HE WAS A MAN OF THE STREETS AND BETWEEN THE SHEETS BUT IN THE END LIKE MOST BOOKS OF THE DRUG YOU ALWAYS HAVE A SNITCH THAT TURNS ON THE CREW AND IT'S ALWAYS SOMEONE WHO YOU CONSIDER A BROTHER ARE SUCH.
The bold underlined my emphasis. The bold underlined in relation to the bold underlined in the quote below.

By OOSA Online Book Club on June 11, 2007 Considered the power of attorney for the streets of Milwaukee, Israel Rhodes aka Shepherd was a young black entrepreneur, who despite all of his wrongdoings was spiritual. Laced in the most luxurious cars, brightest jewels, several homes and a different main chick to occupy them, Shepherd's material possessions had people believing that he was nothing more than a common dealer.
And so what if these young black men are fathers and living inside their homes with their black women with them all being the mothers and fathers of their children, parenting? They pass their values on to their children.

MilwaukeeMag.com - Gang Wars

Harms has driven to an alley on Milwaukee’s North Side, near Metcalfe Park, by arrangement. The guy in the backseat is a gang member, a Gangster Disciple, but he’s also a paid snitch, one of some 30 confidential informants who report to Harms but can’t afford to be seen with him.

Harms and the other man are dressed almost alike: jeans, sneakers, a hooded sweatshirt beneath a dark winter coat. The informant – Moses, we’ll call him – claims he’s shot 20 to 30 people and has robbed more people than he can remember. He still carries a bullet in his leg from when a rival gang member, a Vice Lord, tried to take him out. The Vice Lords have come at him many times, and he’s quick to display the scars to prove it. Even in the unreadable dark of a snow-buried car

October 10, 2006. Four men kick in the backdoor to a house near North 28th and West Clarke streets. They’ve come to steal drugs. Once inside, they force residents Betty D. Jones, 51, and her sons, Christopher B. Durant, 35, and Dexter P. Durant, 33, face down on the floor. All three deny having the dope the intruders are certain they’re hiding.

Dexter is shot point-blank in the back of the head, his brother gets it in the chest, and their mother – hysterical after watching her sons murdered and begging for her own life – is the last executed, the bullet arriving almost as an afterthought. The gunman, referred to as Twan in the criminal complaint, starts to walk away, then turns, puts the gun to her head, as if to let her know what’s coming, and pulls the trigger.
“Remember,” Twan tells his cronies as they leave the scene, “cat’s got your tongue.”

The following afternoon, Jones’ 12-year-old grandson stops by to see his uncle Dexter. He knocks on the door. There’s no answer. Peeking through the mail slot, the boy sees his uncle face down on the floor, hands bound behind his back, soaked in blood.

Homicide detectives and uniformed police officers investigate the scene but turn up nothing solid. As usual, no one in the neighborhood saw anything. But Gang Unit officers, knowing the players in the area, have a hunch. This is Murda Mobb territory, an ultra-violent Gangster Disciples clique, and the crime has their MO written all over it. The Murda Mobb has built a fearsome reputation ripping off dope dealers while living up to their violent name.

The problem is beyond simply "fathers." The fathers (and mothers) are the ones with the corrupted values.

That's not all Black-American men (fathers) and women (mothers) but it's a sufficient enough number that its created a whole cultural problem in Black-American communities.

That's why Bill Cosby's over-simplistic comments about black men needing to raise their children was both stupid and self serving. Black men like him use that lines to attract more women to them. My statements make Black-American women hate me, because it acknowledges a greater more complex social problem and does not absolve black women and simply vilify black men. And both the white media (be they liberals or conservatives) and Black-American women on whole, loooooooooove to hear black men being bashed and the sole ones blamed for why pro-choice black women exercise their "strength" and "wisdom" and choice by selecting for males that will be non-committed and or be what many in the human societies outside of the USA regard as poor fathers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

It's obvious that poor family upbringing and negligence of the white community has resulted in this horrible situation. Maybe this could have been avoided if she had a father figure that was not philandering during her critical years of development. Given this turn of events, I think we should probably stop more white girls on the street to make sure they haven't shoplifted.

Legal adulthood does not change the fact brain development does not stablize at 18 years old.

People shoplift for various reasons. It is a poor demonstration of character. Often, there is thrill and compulsiveness involved.

Wealth will likely garner a lessened punishment. Money and influence can make a great difference.

Please don't take my comments, as you say, as political correct. She did wrong and should face the consequences.

The political correct thing to say would be, "She made a mistake. She is the daughter of a Republican former mayor, who handled 9/11 honorably. So, she should be forgiven. This is nothing like if it was Amy Carter or Dana Plato. Stop producing red herrings.".

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Looting is not the same as stealing, y'know?
Common, but by no means the same. Different motives typically, but both can have a great deal of chemical highs.

I am not one to defend outright criminal behavior. Apples and oranges, but crime usually harms other people.

Downloading cracked software is theft, but kind of low on the scale of obvious damages.

One small theft is small, but harms businesses and other future customers.

What are the degrees of sin?

Upvote 0

JohnLocke

Sep 23, 2006
✟16,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Libertarian

Looting and shoplifting are two rather different things.

Stopping anyone without at least articulable suspicion would be illegal and Unconstitutional.

Your assertion that Ms. Guiliani was arrested for looting is false, malicious and actionable in a court of law.

If you cannot make your point without intentionally making false and libelous statements, perhaps the point does not deserve to be made.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,849.00
Faith
Atheist

We're arresting people for shoplifting now? I thought the proper protocol was to yell "drop what you've shoplifted!" and shoot the person within 2 seconds if the shoplifted items haven't been dropped while the suspect simultaneously puts their hands up. I'm sure the officers who arrested this thug will get some training so they know how to handle future encounters.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We're arresting people for shoplifting now? I thought the proper protocol was to yell "drop what you've shoplifted!" and shoot the person within 2 seconds if the shoplifted items haven't been dropped while the suspect simultaneously puts their hands up. I'm sure the officers who arrested this thug will get some training so they know how to handle future encounters.

Not if the shoplifter is brandishing a weapon at people, or attacking a police officer and trying to take his gun.

Look at what you've done here. In your desperation to further the Narrative you've conflated two different events.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,849.00
Faith
Atheist
Not if the shoplifter is brandishing a weapon at people, or attacking a police officer and trying to take his gun.

Look at what you've done here. In your desperation to further the Narrative you've conflated two different events.

Look at what you've done here. In your desperation to further the Narrative, you've taken a clear joke post and responded as if it were serious.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
More evidence of problems in the white community; young white women feel the need to take things that are not theirs because they feel entitled. I blame the parents. Father admits he wasn't there for her. Breakdown of family in the white community. Clearly no family values.

Are you broad brushing this issue, to other families than Guiliani's?

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Look at what you've done here. In your desperation to further the Narrative, you've taken a clear joke post and responded as if it were serious.

Was it a joke? It sure sounds like an argument some would make.

If it was a joke I apologize.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,849.00
Faith
Atheist
Was it a joke? It sure sounds like an argument some would make.

If it was a joke I apologize.

You caught me. I'm advocating that the proper procedure is that shoplifters are shot on site. That goes in line with my other posts on this subject. :doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

This is at least 4 years old isn't it? If you're going to attempt this sort fo thing at least find a current shoplifting incident.

Upvote 0

nightflight

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Your dreams.
✟30,570.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You caught me. I'm advocating that the proper procedure is that shoplifters are shot on site. That goes in line with my other posts on this subject. :doh:

Never thought you were advocating. Instead I thought you were hysterically using ridiculous hyperbole to make a point.

My bad though, you said you were joking and I accept that. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This is at least 4 years old isn't it? If you're going to attempt this sort fo thing at least find a current shoplifting incident.

I didn't even catch that. I guess it tells you something, doesn't it.

I don't see what the big deal is about some kid of a famous person breaking the law. It's not like it never happens.

Upvote 0

Trogdor the Burninator

Senior Veteran
Oct 19, 2004
✟233,500.00
Faith
Christian

So a false headline taken from a 4 year old story.

I guess the definition of "News and Current Events" varies widely in some parts of the world.

Upvote 0