Washington State
✟7,803.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
So during the eventful weekend I had with great camping, shooting an arsenal of every type of fire arm imaginable, air show in Olympia, BBQ, good herb, and drinking..during a hike with my family and boyfriend..On our way back on the dirtbikes and quads my boyfriend proposed to me and of course I accepted..Just totally came out the blue but a good way though right above the beautiful rushing waters of the river we were by..so my weekend was good!

Reactions: TheOliveSeed

Tomo_Tsu

Japanese-American
May 1, 2011
Washington State
✟7,803.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
apparently my family also knew about this so which is why so many people came over this weekend and they all said they planned it way ahead of time..and I was like "well what if I said no?" hahah of course they didnt think that joke was too funny..

Upvote 0

Aibrean

Honest. Maybe too Honest.
Mar 18, 2007
Xenia, Ohio
Visit site
✟23,379.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I pulled mine together in 2 months. I think the dress is the hardest thing to find because it really has to be off-the-shelf and only minimal alteration time. Everything else isn't too big of a deal. We had our ceremony and reception at our church at the time. No fancy dinner or anything. Just cake. Luckily winter is a slow season so we had our cake specialty-made.

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We took a year and a month for ours. Of course part of it was complicated by the fact that the wedding was in Florida where my wife was but I lived in Indiana and could only be down there to help once every 2 months and usually only for a few days at that.

Upvote 0