Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone,

I haven't been around too much lately to post (mostly reading), but I did announce a few months ago that I was engaged. :)

Anyway, I'm getting married in two weeks, and I was hoping for some last minute prayers for us and all the upcoming stress that I will endure. I'm so excited! ^_^

I will definitely post pictures when the time comes... I feel like I've grown up here (6 years here now....), and you all "deserve" to hear/see about my events!

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My prayers are with you as you enter Holy Matrimony. :crosseo:

I am excited for you, and can't wait to see some pics.

In the mean time take a bath with lavender or rose oil, lite some candles, and have yourself a nice glass of wine, remember to breathe and relax. :)

Peace to you and your future husband. Enjoy each moment. :hug:

Upvote 0

epiclesis

Legend
Sep 29, 2003
Oregon
✟52,647.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My prayers are with you as you enter Holy Matrimony. :crosseo:

I am excited for you, and can't wait to see some pics.

In the mean time take a bath with lavender or rose oil, lite some candles, and have yourself a nice glass of wine, remember to breathe and relax. :)

Peace to you and your future husband. Enjoy each moment. :hug:

Can I get by with just the wine? I don't do baths. :sorry: ;)

lol, it's actually really unusual for me, but I've been having one drink of some sort every night for the last few nights... maybe I should keep up that new habit... ;)

My next three 1/2 weeks is total chaos. I have 6 more days of work, then I have Saturday-Tuesday to myself for preparation. Wednesday, one of my bridesmaids flies in, my fiance flies in. Thursday is marriage license, mani/pedi, his mom and step dad driving down after flying in, his aunt and uncle fly in, his dad flies in, along with step mom, aunt and grandmother and other aunt. Friday, his brother, sil and neice and nephew drive in from flying into NYC, rehearsal, rehearsal dinner. Saturday, 10am wedding, reception. Sunday, church, breakfast, flying to Miami. Monday, leave on cruise until Friday & fly back that night. Saturday, leave for cross country trip to Oregon.

I think I'll sleep as much as I can now. :D

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,699,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone,

I haven't been around too much lately to post (mostly reading), but I did announce a few months ago that I was engaged. :)

Anyway, I'm getting married in two weeks, and I was hoping for some last minute prayers for us and all the upcoming stress that I will endure. I'm so excited! ^_^

I will definitely post pictures when the time comes... I feel like I've grown up here (6 years here now....), and you all "deserve" to hear/see about my events!
Congratulations & prayers! You better post pics! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Feisty_Angel

Please pray for us - Much Needed Rain !!
May 13, 2006
So. California
✟13,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Congratulations !!!! Best wishes and heartfelt prayers to you both, as you embark on a wonderful life together !!!! :prayer:

And, don't forget to take time time to *B R E A T H E* during all the excitement !!!! :) HUGE :hug: :hug:'s !!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.