North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Did nobody notice the "1/23/13" at the start of the video in the bottom right corner?

I love a good conspiracy theory and real or fake this video is creepy from a certain viewpoint but because of the date that smells of hoax to me.

either that, or someone messed up when setting the date.

Upvote 0

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I remain agnostic about these sorts of things. I believe that the political class is evil enough to do pretty much anything the conspiracy theorists dream up... but I also believe that it is nowhere NEAR competent to pull most of them off.

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Large scale government conspiracies, in general, are pretty unrealistic, especially so in present day America. All it takes is for one person who wants to be a whistle blower to get on Facebook or Twitter and the game could be up. We do not, to put it mildly, have a shy media when it comes to government bashing.

Large scale conspiracies happen more than most would be comfortable imagining.

That's why they will continue. People willfully shut their eyes and cling to delusions.

This is especially true in wealthier nations that do not know in their time the horror of people in other countries.

When the truth doesn't matter anymore - due to a generation gap or two - then the "free press" (corporate controlled press) admits their "mistake" of omission, coverup, or outright lies.

And there are frequent whistle blowers. That doesn't mean they are always believed - most especially so when a country has been whipped up into a patriotic frenzy.

I showed this video to a friend a while back. He said it's embarrassing how people just believed everything they were told and followed the party line. He was one of them, and so was I at one point.

9/11: A Conspiracy Theory - YouTube

Reactions: The Dreamer
Upvote 0
E

Edwards1984

Did nobody notice the "1/23/13" at the start of the video in the bottom right corner?

I love a good conspiracy theory and real or fake this video is creepy from a certain viewpoint but because of the date that smells of hoax to me.

Here's the best fake conspiracy theory ever:

Unfastened Coins: Titanic Conspiracy - YouTube

APRIL 15, 1912 WAS AN INSIDE JOB, MAAAAAAAN!

Upvote 0

crishmael

nothing but the rain
Aug 29, 2008
Tejas
✟32,195.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Rory said:

Conspirators from the future perhaps?

Upvote 0
E

Edwards1984

POPULAR MECHANICS IS JUST BEHIND THE GUV'MENT, AND IS A TOOL OF THE MAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Conspirators from the future perhaps?

Ah, it all makes sense now. Zionist Martian Illuminati Banking Firms have come from the future in an attempt to build a moon base to launch attacks against American society to fool the people into buying more ovaltine...

Upvote 0