Dec 3, 2009
This Side of Heaven
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Matthew 4:4
4… He [Jesus] answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”
When the devil tempted Jesus, Jesus turned the Word of God on him, saying, “It is written… It is written… It is written…” (Matthew 4:4, 7, 10)

Whenever you feel that you have sinned & fall short of the Glory of GOD which the Devil accuses you via some people in coming to put you under condemnation, reply & say that:- It is Written, Christ's is my Righteousness, Sanctification (Holiness) & Redemption (1 Cr 1:30). If you still feel condemned, then quote to yourself, "it is written, There is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ' (Rom 8:1)

Should depression sets in fm the mistakes that you have done in your life that causes great guilt & the devil comes to accuse you of being a lousy Husband/Wife or a whatever situation you are faced with, do not look at your problem & his (devil's) accusation, look towards the Cross of Jesus & quote, "it is written, Jesus was judged on the Cross & bored all my sins which Daddy GOD poured out HIS wrath on Jesus instead of me' (Num 21:8) Look at the Bronze Serpent (A 'type of/picture' of Jesus on the Cross) & lived.

Whatever you do, never look at your own 'self righteousness' & always look towards the Cross for it's written: "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." (2 Cr 3:18) As you can read, it is us whom only needs to look towards Christ & then HE'll transform us into His image & not via our efforts nor self works.

Likewise, should the devil remind you of the pain in your body, say what God’s Word says: “It is written, ‘By His stripes I am healed!’” (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24) And tell Daddy God, “I have Your Word for it and I am standing on Your Word. I am not trying to be healed. My healing has already happened. I don’t care what this body says. It has to line up with Your Word because by Jesus’ stripes I am healed!”

And if the devil says to you, “Look at the meager balance in your bank account. How are you going to pay your bills?” just say, “I am not trying to be rich. I am already rich and I have God’s Word for it. It is written, ‘My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.’ (Philippians 4:19) It doesn’t matter how much I have in the bank. God’s Word tells me that as the need arises, the supply will be there!”

When fear grips you, don’t say to yourself, “This fear is stupid. Come on, what are the chances of it happening to me?” Don’t try to rationalize or reason your fear away. Instead, speak God’s Word into the situation. Say, “It is written, ‘For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.’” (2 Timothy 1:7) What if the fear returns?Speak God’s Word again. Say, “It is written, ‘For God has not given me a spirit of fear…’”

When the devil tries to deceive you, give him the Word of God. There is something about the Word of God that causes him not to want to hang around those who use it. It reminds him of Jesus, the Word made flesh(John 1:14), who rendered him powerless and of no effect when He said, “It is written…”

Armed yourselves with the power of His Word, so whenever you are engaged in the fight of life- you will surely win & come out on top for His Gospel is the Power of GOD (Rom 1:16)

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Jesus tells us to focus on TRUTH. For HE is the WAY the TRUTH and the LIFE.

John 3:16-21 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son. This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God."

HE wants us to come into the light and expose our carnal evilness so that we can repent from our hearts and recieve HIS forgiveness.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gideon army

Am the Righteousness to GOD IN Christ by Faith
Dec 3, 2009
This Side of Heaven
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
HE wants us to come into the light and expose our carnal evilness so that we can repent from our hearts and recieve HIS forgiveness.

All believers are Eternally Righteous/ Holy before Daddy GOD the very moment they recieve Christ as LORD & it's regardless of their actions there after for ALL have fallen short of the glory of GOD & it's HIS Righteousness that is the believers breastplate forever.

Only does the self righteous jerks like the Pharisees that seeks their own righteousness via their own self DEAD works are the faithless & evil ones.

Only the Devil will profit by leading the believers into thinking that they need forgivness everytime they've sinned which puts the believers into self condemnation & introspective (Believers needs to be looking at Christ's finished perfect work instead of themselves) when the Word of Christo says it perfectly perfect that we have Forgivness of sins (need not TRY to obtain) for the cleasing Eternal Blood of Christ washes all believers sins once & for all eternally :amen:

Upvote 0

Jakihe

A Light in the Darkness
Jul 25, 2010
Europe
✟8,342.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The first post was encouraging. Thank you. The following I can't agree with. To me it would be like not asking my husband for forgiveness if I carelessly spent money and we now are short for the month. I don't show any remorse and my husband just smiles and says, "It's all okay, honey"? No, he would be very upset and would tell me so AND expect me to never do it again. It would be to me like, 'Why say I am sorry if he loves me?' That would be rude and I think it would teach me there are no consequences for being careless or thoughtless.
Only the Devil will profit by leading the believers into thinking that they need forgivness everytime they've sinned which puts the believers into self condemnation & introspective (Believers needs to be looking at Christ's finished perfect work instead of themselves) when the Word of Christo says it perfectly perfect that we have Forgivness of sins (need not TRY to obtain) for the cleasing Eternal Blood of Christ washes all believers sins once & for all eternally :amen:

Upvote 0

gideon army

Dec 3, 2009
This Side of Heaven
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The first post was encouraging. Thank you. The following I can't agree with. To me it would be like not asking my husband for forgiveness if I carelessly spent money and we now are short for the month. I don't show any remorse and my husband just smiles and says, "It's all okay, honey"? No, he would be very upset and would tell me so AND expect me to never do it again. It would be to me like, 'Why say I am sorry if he loves me?' That would be rude and I think it would teach me there are no consequences for being careless or thoughtless.

Please allow me to furnish you with 2 examples:-

(1) Do you have any kids? If you have, would you allow your kid (whom you love & never cause you to be angry nor worried- in another word, every parents DREAM Kid) to be scouged till no flesh are left? Then abused some more by carrying a cross & when your kid stumbles (Not due to lack of strength but all the tendons were ripped apart fm the scourging & not to mention face being kicked into too many time to count), ppl started whipping the living daylights out of your beloved kid & made to wear that crown of thorns thrust into your beloved kid's head & nailed to the cross then left there hanging for 6 hours naked?

Would you allow your kid to be subjected to the above treatment for a low down scumbag who is a rapist/ drunk & drugs addict? Now your Heavenly Daddy did just that for YOU Jakihe, what does that tells you? Do you think that your heavenly Daddy thinks like men?

Matt 7:11 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

How many earthly parents you have known or read fm papers or watch fm the news who abused their kids? Yet they feed their kids yes? Now do you start getting the picture?

(2) Suppose you owe Tom US$100 000, everytime you see Tom & you know you've passed the date which you supposed to have paid tom many times over, what do you do? You dodge tom at all cost right? You steer clear of him & the places he frequents so that you'll not meet tom & be in a difficult situation on explaining over & over again why you can't pay tom-right? Maybe you & most of the readers here won't, maybe it's only me :)

However supposed Jack knows you owe Tom US$100 000 & you have not been paying tom as promised for a few years & decides to pay tom on your behalf with STYLE for US$ 1 Million! If you do not know that dick paid on your behalf plus INTEREST & more leftover with STYLE, you still duck everytime you see tom right? However is the debt paid? Or make that over paid!

Now, if you know that your debt is actually paid by Jack to tom MUCH MORE that what you owed then wouldn't you go boldly to tom & ask for a treat? Tom is ENRICHED by jack whom paid all your debts with interest with MUCH more leftovers ;)

Now, this is the begining of His Gospel :amen:

Upvote 0

Jakihe

A Light in the Darkness
Jul 25, 2010
Europe
✟8,342.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Suppose I'm a man and steal Tom's wife and commit adultery? Jack can never repay Tom on my behalf. I need to make amends on my own no matter how much money Jack paid Tom on my behalf in the past.
Yes, these are human terms and examples but I still have to stick to the fact that Jesus told us IF we endure til the end, we will have salvation. Salvation is a process and if we can endure and please God, that free gift is ours. Enduring through Christ is not working for our salvation but willingly making effort to be holy as Christ is. We can't be perfect but if and when we slip, we show our regret by asking for forgiveness and strength, in Jesus.
That is the only way I can see it.
God bless and again, I appreciate the encouraging 1st post.

Upvote 0
Apr 10, 2010
✟7,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 4:4
4… He [Jesus] answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”
When the devil tempted Jesus, Jesus turned the Word of God on him, saying, “It is written… It is written… It is written…” (Matthew 4:4, 7, 10)

Whenever you feel that you have sinned & fall short of the Glory of GOD which the Devil accuses you via some people in coming to put you under condemnation, reply & say that:- It is Written, Christ's is my Righteousness, Sanctification (Holiness) & Redemption (1 Cr 1:30). If you still feel condemned, then quote to yourself, "it is written, There is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ' (Rom 8:1)

Should depression sets in fm the mistakes that you have done in your life that causes great guilt & the devil comes to accuse you of being a lousy Husband/Wife or a whatever situation you are faced with, do not look at your problem & his (devil's) accusation, look towards the Cross of Jesus & quote, "it is written, Jesus was judged on the Cross & bored all my sins which Daddy GOD poured out HIS wrath on Jesus instead of me' (Num 21:8) Look at the Bronze Serpent (A 'type of/picture' of Jesus on the Cross) & lived.

Whatever you do, never look at your own 'self righteousness' & always look towards the Cross for it's written: "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." (2 Cr 3:18) As you can read, it is us whom only needs to look towards Christ & then HE'll transform us into His image & not via our efforts nor self works.

Likewise, should the devil remind you of the pain in your body, say what God’s Word says: “It is written, ‘By His stripes I am healed!’” (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24) And tell Daddy God, “I have Your Word for it and I am standing on Your Word. I am not trying to be healed. My healing has already happened. I don’t care what this body says. It has to line up with Your Word because by Jesus’ stripes I am healed!”

And if the devil says to you, “Look at the meager balance in your bank account. How are you going to pay your bills?” just say, “I am not trying to be rich. I am already rich and I have God’s Word for it. It is written, ‘My God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.’ (Philippians 4:19) It doesn’t matter how much I have in the bank. God’s Word tells me that as the need arises, the supply will be there!”

When fear grips you, don’t say to yourself, “This fear is stupid. Come on, what are the chances of it happening to me?” Don’t try to rationalize or reason your fear away. Instead, speak God’s Word into the situation. Say, “It is written, ‘For God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.’” (2 Timothy 1:7) What if the fear returns?Speak God’s Word again. Say, “It is written, ‘For God has not given me a spirit of fear…’”

When the devil tries to deceive you, give him the Word of God. There is something about the Word of God that causes him not to want to hang around those who use it. It reminds him of Jesus, the Word made flesh(John 1:14), who rendered him powerless and of no effect when He said, “It is written…”

Armed yourselves with the power of His Word, so whenever you are engaged in the fight of life- you will surely win & come out on top for His Gospel is the Power of GOD (Rom 1:16)

Amen, prasie Jesus! :cool:

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
All believers are Eternally Righteous/ Holy before Daddy GOD the very moment they recieve Christ as LORD & it's regardless of their actions there after for ALL have fallen short of the glory of GOD & it's HIS Righteousness that is the believers breastplate forever.

Only does the self righteous jerks like the Pharisees that seeks their own righteousness via their own self DEAD works are the faithless & evil ones.

The pharisees made up their own laws and discarded those of their creator.

Repentance is required for salvation.

Upvote 0

gideon army

Dec 3, 2009
This Side of Heaven
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The pharisees made up their own laws and discarded those of their creator.

Repentance is required for salvation.

Sorry to disappoint you Nat as you're dead on all accounts ;)

(1) Those self righteous jerks- Pharisees held onto the Law of Moses which is primary the 10 commandments, ops, sorry believe you missed this:-

John 8:3 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst

John 8:4 they said to Him "Teacher this woman was caught in adultery in the very act.

John 8:5 "Now Moses in the law commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?"

(1a) I know that Adultery involves min 2 persons, where the other? Maybe 1 of the Pharisees? ^_^

(1b) Was it Moses own Law or the 10 commandments?

Exd 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Then again the Pharisees also tried entrapping Jesus in another case of using the 10 Commandments:-

Matt 12:10 And behold there was a man who had a withered hand. And they asked Him saying "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"—that they might accuse Him.

Then kindly contrast with the following fm the 10 Commandments:-

Exd 20:10 But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates:

Exd 20:11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Imagine men Predisposing their own ability to keep the Perfect Law of GOD via their own self righteousness have actually LOWERED the standards of GOD for Christ's sacrifice on the Cross Magnifies GOD's Standards which all believers whom professes Christ is Lord are saved Eternally regardless of their actions for it is the Grace & Goodness of GOD in their lives via Miracles that leads one into repentance :amen: Praise Jesus

Humm, this brings to mind that many fm the tribes of the Pharisees are still alive & kicking -if not kicking themselves into an early bucket via their stinking dirty self righteousness thru the Law of the 10 Commandments

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gideon army

Dec 3, 2009
This Side of Heaven
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Suppose I'm a man and steal Tom's wife and commit adultery? Jack can never repay Tom on my behalf. I need to make amends on my own no matter how much money Jack paid Tom on my behalf in the past.
Yes, these are human terms .

Song Of Solomon 4:7
7You are all fair, my love, and there is no spot in you.

Jesus tells us His bride, “You are all fair, My love, and there is no spot in you.” But our reply to Him tends to be, “Me? All fair and no spot? You don’t know me, Lord!”

Do you really think that God doesn’t know you?​

God sees reality like no one else sees it. He sees the perfection of His Son’s finished work in your life. By one offering of Himself at the cross, Jesus has perfected you forever! (Hebrews 10:14) You have been made the righteousness of God in Christ. (2 Corinthians 5:21) And you will never find any spot in this righteousness that Jesus died to give you.​

So God wants you to see yourself righteous — all fair and spotless in Christ. Every day, be conscious of your righteousness in Christ. Say, “I am the righteousness of God in Christ. There is no spot in me whom He has perfected with His blood.” When you do that, you are honoring Jesus and His finished work.​

If you are conscious of your sins, then you are not honoring the work of Christ. You may think that you are being humble or holy by being sin-conscious. But do you know that the Bible calls sin-consciousness an “evil conscience”?

Hebrews 10:21–22 tells us that since we have Jesus as our High Priest, “let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience”. What does the writer of Hebrews mean by “an evil conscience”? If you read the beginning of the same chapter, you will find that he is talking about a “consciousness of sins”. (Hebrews 10:2) Paul calls it a “conscience seared with a hot iron”. 1 Timothy 4:2) The Greek word for “seared” here is kauteriazo, and it means to carry about with you a perpetual consciousness of sin.​

So don’t carry with you an evil or seared conscience. Your lifetime of sins has already been punished fully in the body of Jesus at the cross. Be conscious, instead, of your perfection and righteousness in Christ. Because of what Jesus has done for you, you can boldly declare, “I am all fair. There is no spot in me!” :amen:

Another Interesting point to add, before 1 Ti 4:2 as quoted above, 1 Ti 4:1 was the preceeding verse & care to read whose doctrine it is to have the believers thinking that they are sinful?

1 Ti 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

If there are believers still not convinced, then you're disregarding:-

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

GOD Almighty choose never ever again to remember your sins & if you choose to remember them then isn't that a form of SELF Righteousness :confused:

Therefore New Testament Believers who are IN Christ will go to the Throne of Grace & Worship our Daddy in Thanking HIM that because of Christ's Finished Work on the Cross, i have Christ's right standing with Daddy GOD which i don't deserve & all the Blessings fm GOD will hunt down the believers all the days of their lives. Not because i am good, but HE is good & righteous to remember all my sins (Past/Present & future) on the body of Christ :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sorry to disappoint you Nat as you're dead on all accounts ;)

(1) Those self righteous jerks- Pharisees held onto the Law of Moses which is primary the 10 commandments, ops, sorry believe you missed this:-

John 8:3 Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to Him a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst

John 8:4 they said to Him "Teacher this woman was caught in adultery in the very act.

John 8:5 "Now Moses in the law commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do You say?"

(1a) I know that Adultery involves min 2 persons, where the other? Maybe 1 of the Pharisees? ^_^

(1b) Was it Moses own Law or the 10 commandments?

Exd 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Then again the Pharisees also tried entrapping Jesus in another case of using the 10 Commandments:-

Matt 12:10 And behold there was a man who had a withered hand. And they asked Him saying "Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?"—that they might accuse Him.

Then kindly contrast with the following fm the 10 Commandments:-

Exd 20:10 But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates:

Exd 20:11 For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Imagine men Predisposing their own ability to keep the Perfect Law of GOD via their own self righteousness have actually LOWERED the standards of GOD for Christ's sacrifice on the Cross Magnifies GOD's Standards which all believers whom professes Christ is Lord are saved Eternally regardless of their actions for it is the Grace & Goodness of GOD in their lives via Miracles that leads one into repentance :amen: Praise Jesus

Humm, this brings to mind that many fm the tribes of the Pharisees are still alive & kicking -if not kicking themselves into an early bucket via their stinking dirty self righteousness thru the Law of the 10 Commandments

The law says that they were to be brought to the Priests/Judges and to not take stoning into their own hands. They needed 2 witnesses, they did not stone without a sentence passed by a priest/judge. This is not what the Pharisees and people of those times did, they went against the law by stoning on the spot without due process. Paul himself did this same thing.

Old Testament:

Exodus 18:13-16 The next day Moses took his seat to serve as judge for the people, and they stood around him from morning till evening. When his father-in-law saw all that Moses was doing for the people, he said, "What is this you are doing for the people? Why do you alone sit as judge, while all these people stand around you from morning till evening?" Moses answered him, "Because the people come to me to seek God's will. Whenever they have a dispute, it is brought to me, and I decide between the parties and inform them of God's decrees and laws."

Deuteronomy 25:1-3 When men have a dispute, they are to take it to court and the judges will decide the case, acquitting the innocent and condemning the guilty. If the guilty man deserves to be beaten, the judge shall make him lie down and have him flogged in his presence with the number of lashes his crime deserves, but he must not give him more than forty lashes. If he is flogged more than that, your brother will be degraded in your eyes.

New Testament:

Jesus is pretty clear here on what is to happen, and this was the law:

Matthew 18:15-17 "If your brother sins against you, go and show him his fault, just between the two of you. If he listens to you, you have won your brother over. But if he will not listen, take one or two others along, so that 'every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, treat him as you would a pagan or a tax collector."

Look what Paul says of them:

Acts 23:3 Then Paul said to him, "God will strike you, you whitewashed wall! You sit there to judge me according to the law, yet you yourself violate the law by commanding that I be struck!"

Stephens Testimony of the Pharisees:

Acts 7:51-53 "You stiff-necked people, with uncircumcised hearts and ears! You are just like your fathers: You always resist the Holy Spirit! Was there ever a prophet your fathers did not persecute? They even killed those who predicted the coming of the Righteous One. And now you have betrayed and murdered him--you who have received the law that was put into effect through angels but have not obeyed it."

Plain and simple the Pharisees were not following GOD's laws and decree's, they were vigilante sadist that had no mercy and no rules in judgement, they did as they pleased when they pleased and it was chaotic.

Hosea 6:6 For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.

What you teach is false doctrine, this too is plain and simple.

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ephesians 4:29-32 Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

Oh geeze I forgot, your Christ does it all for you, so it is not necessary for you to tame your tongue for he will exhonerate all your offences. My bad, I forgot.

Upvote 0

gideon army

Dec 3, 2009
This Side of Heaven
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The law says that they were to be brought to the Priests/Judges and to not take stoning into their own hands. They needed 2 witnesses, they did not stone without a sentence passed by a priest/judge. This is not what the Pharisees and people of those times did, they went against the law by stoning on the spot without due process. Paul himself did this same thing.

Very telling Nat your understanding of the Scriptures :)

DEu 1:13 'Choose wise understanding and knowledgeable men from among your tribes and I will make them heads over you.'

Deu 1:14 "And you answered me and said 'The thing which you have told us to do is good.'

Deu 1:15 "So I took the heads of your tribes wise and knowledgeable men and made them heads over you leaders of thousands leaders of hundreds leaders of fifties leaders of tens and officers for your tribes.

Deu 1:16 "Then I commanded your judges at that time saying 'Hear the cases between your brethren and judge righteously between a man and his brother or the stranger who is with him.

:doh: Can't even cross the 1st hurdle Nat, please read some more before posting error error as the Pharisees whom kept trying to use the Law of 10 commandments against Jesus are leaders / judges.

I suspect that you can trace your family line back to some pharisees whom kept accusing Jesus via the 10 Commandments? Or maybe if Jesus were to walk on earth today, you nat will have something to accuse Jesus with using the 10 commandments? ;)

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
No I trace it back to Christ Jesus.

Matthew 5:19-20 Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Please deny that Christ Jesus says this.

Upvote 0

NatalieJan777

Humbled before GOD
Jul 30, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
✟17,605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
PS - And don't tell me things didn't change (Pharisees denying the WORD of GOD) between Dueteronomy and Matthew. Biblically it can be proven differently.

But of course you do not agree with what Jesus says in Matthew, this is why you would rather do away with the whole book of this testimony of Christ Jesus which is the GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 10, 2010
✟7,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Proverbs 29

8 Scoffers set a city aflame,
But wise men turn away wrath.
9 If a wise man contends with a foolish man,
Whether the fool rages or laughs, there is no peace.

10 The bloodthirsty hate the blameless,
But the upright seek his well-being.

(Pro 23:9, Pro 26:4-5)

Praise Jesus! :cool:

Upvote 0

gideon army

Dec 3, 2009
This Side of Heaven
✟8,599.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Proverbs 29

8 Scoffers set a city aflame,
But wise men turn away wrath.
9 If a wise man contends with a foolish man,
Whether the fool rages or laughs, there is no peace.
10 The bloodthirsty hate the blameless,
But the upright seek his well-being.

(Pro 23:9, Pro 26:4-5)

Praise Jesus! :cool:

Agree with you brudder ;)

Upvote 0