Sebring, FL
✟681,607.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

What do you gain by putting down democracy?
Unless you're the dictator, democracy is the only thing you have going for you.

Way back (1960's) there was a corny TV show called The Trials of O'Brien.
As part of the opener for this show it says:

"Democracy is not a good form of government. But strengthen it and uphold it: All the others are much worse."

Think about that one.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

What do you gain by putting down democracy?
Unless you're the dictator, democracy is the only thing you have going for you.

Way back (1960's) there was a corny TV show called The Trials of O'Brien.
As part of the opener for this show it says:

"Democracy is not a good form of government. But strengthen it and uphold it: All the others are much worse."

Think about that one.

Relax, It was a quote from Benjamin Franklin. If you believe we have democracy, thats all that matters. I don't believe we do. I don't believe my vote counts, and I do not vote anymore. If my vote counted it would not be in secrecy, I would be able to double check my vote or any one elses. I originally came on here to post some links to maybe warn some people what may be really going on. From the few posts I have made, unable to post my links yet, I don't think it is worth it. Nothing that may differ from some of your beliefs would be believed. I will continue posting on subjects, but I must admit , I did not think I would find so much arrogance, ignorance, and attitude on a christian forum. I do not see the love,peace, and honor in any of the religions. They talk the talk, but can't walk the the walk. I do not go to church, I pray from my own home. I try to honor the real sabbath day (which is not sunday). And I try to follow the ten commandments. I have nothing against my neighbors here, or in Iran,Iraq, Syria or any other country. I am all for what America should be, but I do not see it being that. I see nothing but alot of deceived people divided amongst themselves and selfish to the core. No wonder God destroyed the people on earth. I apologize for the negativety, I now understand why people do not want to hear any bad things and just want to stay positive. I wish it were that simple, but how many years has that worked? May God be with you all.

Upvote 0

Cromulent

Sep 1, 2011
The Midlands
✟1,763.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
The secret ballot is to protect people, not to control them.

It's a lot better than the old system, where you had to stand up and declare your vote. A bit awkward if one of the candidates happened to be your landlord, who could evict you without a reason.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
The secret ballot is to protect people, not to control them.

It's a lot better than the old system, where you had to stand up and declare your vote. A bit awkward if one of the candidates happened to be your landlord, who could evict you without a reason.

Sorry, but I no longer live in fear. Fear is what is driving this whole world into destruction. Our physical body means nothing, it is the soul that counts. I do not feel protected from any government at this time. Fear of your landlord , boss , not having money, WMD, government and terrorists is what is making this world the way it is now.

Upvote 0

Skaloop

Agnostic atheist, pro-choice anti-abortion
May 10, 2006
Burnaby
Visit site
✟29,046.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I only fear God

I dunno. In this thread, you seem to fear what the guidestones and seed vault might mean, that the UN will take control of the internet, and Satan deceiving people,

Last edited:
Reactions: wanderingone
Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I dunno. In this thread, you seam to fear what the guidestones and seed vault might mean, that the UN will take control of the internet, and Satan deceiving people,

If thats what you want to believe, thats all that matters. My intent was to help people with warnings of it. But No one so far needs any warnings, they seem to think they have everything undercontrol. I no longer want to bother any of them with such matters, I will let them think their happy thoughts for now. I'm not sure most would even care. May God bless them

Upvote 0

Cromulent

Sep 1, 2011
The Midlands
✟1,763.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
If thats what you want to believe, thats all that matters. My intent was to help people with warnings of it. But No one so far needs any warnings, they seem to think they have everything undercontrol. I no longer want to bother any of them with such matters, I will let them think their happy thoughts for now. I'm not sure most would even care. May God bless them

You've yet to give us any reason to believe your warnings. Surely a massive global conspiracy would have left a little evidence lying about somewhere.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cromulent

Sep 1, 2011
The Midlands
✟1,763.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I'm sure they believe that planes are not spraying things in the air,
What are they spraying in the air? And why? And why have none of the tens of thousands of people who would have to be involved in such a conspiracy come forwards?

that geneticly modified foods , seeds that have weedkiller in them , and flouride in the water , are much better than what God gave them.

If we were relying purely on what God gave us, millions would be starving every year. So I welcome pesticides, weedkiller, fertiliser, and responsibly tested genetically modified foods. Why don't you?

As for fluoride in the water, what do you think it's there for? Do you object so vehemently to chlorination?

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
What are they spraying in the air? And why? And why have none of the tens of thousands of people who would have to be involved in such a conspiracy come forwards?

*They have. If you would research, the information is out there. But it does go against what mainstream media tells you. God said the truth would be out there and that people would be deceived.

If we were relying purely on what God gave us, millions would be starving every year. So I welcome pesticides, weedkiller, fertiliser, and responsibly tested genetically modified foods. Why don't you?

* I 've done enough research to find out it is a lie. I do believe millions are still starving.

As for fluoride in the water, what do you think it's there for? Do you object so vehemently to chlorination?

Flouride is a hazardous waste product from refining and smelting aluminum. It is also what hitler used to put people in a more mellow state. Have you noticed how people don't care much anymore, there are no longer people up in arms over some of the crap that is going on. That wasn't the case before flouride.

Upvote 0

Cromulent

Sep 1, 2011
The Midlands
✟1,763.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Flouride is a hazardous waste product from refining and smelting aluminum. It is also what hitler used to put people in a more mellow state. Have you noticed how people don't care much anymore, there are no longer people up in arms over some of the crap that is going on. That wasn't the case before flouride.

Fluoride is an ion of the ninth element of the periodic table. It is added to water to prevent tooth decay. It wasn't some sort of mind control agent in the 1950s, when people thought it was a communist plot, and it's not a mind control agent now. Hitler hardly put the Germans in a mellow state, and the introduction of fluoridation did nothing to change the crime or violent crime rate in any country where it was introduced, which would indicate that if it is supposed to keep people docile, it's not particularly effective at doing it.

As for planes putting stuff in the atmosphere, and the use of pesticides and herbicides in agriculture, have you got anything to say about them? Evidence, methods, motives, reasons why any members of a massive conspiracy haven't been exposed?

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Fluoride is an ion of the ninth element of the periodic table. It is added to water to prevent tooth decay. It wasn't some sort of mind control agent in the 1950s, when people thought it was a communist plot, and it's not a mind control agent now. Hitler hardly put the Germans in a mellow state, and the introduction of fluoridation did nothing to change the crime or violent crime rate in any country where it was introduced, which would indicate that if it is supposed to keep people docile, it's not particularly effective at doing it.

If that is the story you want to believe, thats all that matters.

As for planes putting stuff in the atmosphere, and the use of pesticides and herbicides in agriculture, have you got anything to say about them? Evidence, methods, motives, reasons why any members of a massive conspiracy haven't been exposed?

Watch the video, and really start watching the skies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Cromulent

Sep 1, 2011
The Midlands
✟1,763.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Watch the video, and really start watching the skies.

I'm sorry, I was posting when you put up the video, and don't have the time to watch the whole thing.

However, I know how contrails work, and there is nothing inconsistent about water vapour from the combustion of hydrocarbons condensing into clouds in cold air.

Upvote 0

farmer joe

Jan 30, 2012
america
✟15,610.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
I'm sorry, I was posting when you put up the video, and don't have the time to watch the whole thing.

However, I know how contrails work, and there is nothing inconsistent about water vapour from the combustion of hydrocarbons condensing into clouds in cold air.

No time for the truth, great.

Upvote 0

Cromulent

Sep 1, 2011
The Midlands
✟1,763.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
No time for the truth, great.

Apparently you've had no time to address my points about the crime rates not being affected by fluoridation of the water, which fly in the face of your theory that fluoridation is some sort of way of keeping the people passive.

And if you want the truth, research what contrails are, and how they work. There's no evidence that the trails left by aircraft are anything but water vapour, and if this situation was so widespread, there would be. Aircraft designers, everyone at aircraft factories, air traffic controllers, pilots, ground crew, chemical factory workers, and half the people in the government would have to be involved. A conspiracy that big could not be covered up. It would leave huge amounts of evidence. All you have is conjecture held together with imagination.

If there is a specific point from the video you would like addressed, you can point it out, and I'll look at it, but I don't have the time to be watching 70 minutes of poor research and paranoia of a Wednesday night.

Upvote 0