Somewhere
✟311.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes when we're feeling down or discouraged all it can take is a little smile or laugh to lift our mood. And some people just need a small distraction or 50 to debrief & settle down after work. I saw that @peaceful-forest had made a meme thread about singles/single life and I thought it would be a good idea to migrate a thread I posted in a dead sub-forum to one where it might make more people smile. I'll still keep the other one open though if you end up leaving the singles only section for a while (or for good!).
  • Please keep the memes about general things or off topic subjects (i.e. memes that don't really have a home in any other thread here).
  • If you have any memes relating to singleness please use @peaceful-forest's thread and keep it going. This is the aforementioned thread.
  • Please also try not to get too political as this is a thread intended to promote joy & lift moods, not create angst.
  • Try to keep each post to 1-2 memes at max to avoid clogging the entire page with a single post. However, please feel free to machine gun post memes; just make a new post for the next one you want to do. This will also allow people to comment and have a bit of fun about specific memes rather than having to reply to your whole post of 7000 memes.
I know this isn't a strictly Christian sub-forum of the website, but it is a Christian website. So please also keep the memes as clean as you can (including free from blasphemy) and in keeping with Christian morality, ethics & values as best you can:
"Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers." -Galatians 6:10
"Finally, all of you be harmonious, sympathetic, affectionate, compassionate, and humble. Do not return evil for evil or insult for insult, but instead bless others because you were called to inherit a blessing." -1 Peter 3:8-9
"Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ." -Galatians 6:2
"Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." -Ephesians 4:32
"May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you." -1 Thessalonians 3:12

God bless everyone and "Now may the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. The Lord be with you all!" (2 Thessalonians 3:16) :heart:.

Last edited:

Tranquil Bondservant

Nothing without Elohim
Oct 11, 2022
Somewhere
✟311.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
IMG_8564.PNG

7.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Plenipotent
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.