✟5,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They're the same.

Connect the Pima Community College video in that second picture to the 2nd video in his youtube video.

Interesting addition to the story then. I'm still really waiting for the police to figure things out a little bit, but those two things do get my gerbils spinning a little bit.

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Interesting addition to the story then. I'm still really waiting for the police to figure things out a little bit, but those two things do get my gerbils spinning a little bit.

Here's what gets me laughing most of all.

This guy says the 'literacy rate' is 5%, yet he uses some of the most brutalized grammar I have EVER seen anyone use.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
UPDATE: From the moment this story broke, the Left attempted desperately to claim the would-be assassin of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was a Tea Party member. As the mounting evidence in this case proves, Jared Lee Loughner is a Leftist Democrat, not a conservative, not a Tea Party member.

This is an excellent case study in the Leftist media doing everything it can to malign the Tea Party because it serves the Obama Administration and the goal of the media is to destroy the Tea Party to help Democrats.

The same thing happened when Muslims bombed Times Square last year…and Mayor Bloomberg and the Leftist media tried to blame the Tea Party, when it turned out the terrorist was a Muslim (who was supported by the Left, as all terrorists are).

UPDATE: 302pm CST Daily Kos actually put a “bulls eye” (sic) on Gabrielle Giffords

No matter how hard the Left and media (redundancy alert!) try to spin this as a Tea Party attack, no Tea Party supporter agress with either Mein Kampf or the Communist Manifesto. Those two books belong on a shelf with the ravings of William Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, and other anti-American writers favored by the current White House and the Left (redundancy alert!), not those who support the Tea Party. 22-year old anarchists who “favorite” flag burning, the Communist Manifesto, and Mein Kampf are not part of the Tea Party.

But they sure as heck are abundant on Daily Kos.

UPDATE: 445pm CST School classmates and former friends are describing Jared Lee Loughner as a committed Leftist and detail his support for the Democrat party and the far-Left’s agenda:

IS DAILY KOS INVOLVED IN ARIZONA MURDERS? “My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!” — eerie Daily Kos hit piece on Gabrielle Giffords just two days before assassination attempt; repeated use of word &#822

Upvote 0

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
UPDATE: From the moment this story broke, the Left attempted desperately to claim the would-be assassin of Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was a Tea Party member. As the mounting evidence in this case proves, Jared Lee Loughner is a Leftist Democrat, not a conservative, not a Tea Party member.

This is an excellent case study in the Leftist media doing everything it can to malign the Tea Party because it serves the Obama Administration and the goal of the media is to destroy the Tea Party to help Democrats.

The same thing happened when Muslims bombed Times Square last year…and Mayor Bloomberg and the Leftist media tried to blame the Tea Party, when it turned out the terrorist was a Muslim (who was supported by the Left, as all terrorists are).

UPDATE: 302pm CST Daily Kos actually put a “bulls eye” (sic) on Gabrielle Giffords

No matter how hard the Left and media (redundancy alert!) try to spin this as a Tea Party attack, no Tea Party supporter agress with either Mein Kampf or the Communist Manifesto. Those two books belong on a shelf with the ravings of William Ayers, Jeremiah Wright, and other anti-American writers favored by the current White House and the Left (redundancy alert!), not those who support the Tea Party. 22-year old anarchists who “favorite” flag burning, the Communist Manifesto, and Mein Kampf are not part of the Tea Party.

UPDATE: 445pm CST School classmates and former friends are describing Jared Lee Loughner as a committed Leftist and detail his support for the Democrat party and the far-Left’s agenda:

IS DAILY KOS INVOLVED IN ARIZONA MURDERS? “My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!” — eerie Daily Kos hit piece on Gabrielle Giffords just two days before assassination attempt; repeated use of word &#822

Strangely, Herbie, you are the only one I've seen so far so trying to milk this for partisan political points.

Upvote 0

Grizzly

Enemy of Christmas
Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2002
Tallahassee
✟46,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The more I read of Gabrielle Giffords the more I see her politics are to the right of a lot of Rino members in congress. I can't see this being right-wing political revenge.

Really? Then why was she on Palin's list of targeted districts?

Upvote 0

Saving Hawaii

Sep 6, 2008
Chico, CA
✟5,320.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
...Jared Lee Loughner is a Leftist Democrat.. friends are describing Jared Lee Loughner as a committed Leftist and detail his support for the Democrat party and the far-Left’s agenda:

Apparently Jared Loughner supported the Democratic Party by gunning down one of their congressmen?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others

IS DAILY KOS INVOLVED IN ARIZONA MURDERS? “My CongressWOMAN voted against Nancy Pelosi! And is now DEAD to me!” — eerie Daily Kos hit piece on Gabrielle Giffords just two days before assassination attempt; repeated use of word ̶

You've gotta be kidding me.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Apparently Jared Loughner supported the Democratic Party by gunning down one of their congressmen?

Can I call you stupid on this forum?
No you may not. ;)

And did you even bother to look at the link provided where Daily Kos had a thread actually called for the lefty hit job?

Don't be too upset the posts made of dreams of right-wing violence doesn't come true this time.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
We can't blame Palin's posters for the shooting anymore than we can blame Doom for Columbine. Shooter was out of his mind, his politics hardly matter.
Hey Gishin, is that signature messing my screen size up? :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Just4Jesus

Legend
Jan 16, 2006
Alabama
✟81,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Ton80

Jun 13, 2007
✟2,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Rep. Cao voted for ObamaCare, but who said I was talking about just that?
Cao did not vote yes on the final vote. It is disturbing that you attempt deflection of a politically motivated attack by making Gabby more to the right than some republicans. It is bad enough that the left is trying to make the shooter some tea party person, now the right is calling him a liberal and Giffords a conservative. Insane. The guy was insane and seemed to be obsessed with the constitution or unconstitutionally paid government officials. He is a nut.

Upvote 0
M

michael32

We can't blame Palin's posters for the shooting anymore than we can blame Doom for Columbine. Shooter was out of his mind, his politics hardly matter.

:thumbsup:

Despite what has been written on this very depressing, but predictable, thread, the shooter's political views are not right-wing, nor are they left-wing. They are all over the political map and seem to be the ramblings of someone mentally ill.

Why would it be automatically assumed that someone is right-wing, or a Palin supporter, just because the congressional representative injured is a Democrat,...or because SOME of his rantings are anti-government? Should we assume that Ted Kaczynski was a violent Democrat and resurrect him endlessly in order to bash liberals because his manifesto looked like it could have been ghost written by Al Gore?

This shooting - mass murder really - is a tragedy. We should not be using it for political purposes. Let's pray for Congresswoman Giffords, and for the families of all the victims.

Upvote 0