Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once skeptical of all things Marian, Dominican Father Lawrence Lew now travels the world, preaching the Holy Rosary, ‘Mary’s gift to the entire Church.’

ROME — As his order’s “General Promoter of the Rosary,” Dominican Father Lawrence Lewdedicates himself to preaching and promoting the Rosary worldwide. In keeping with Dominican tradition, the Dominican priest combines his passion for theology and the sacred arts to inspire devotion through retreats, books and international missions.

Born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, into an evangelical Protestant family, Lawrence Lew first encountered Catholicism as a teenager when his family moved to Singapore. Formed by the De La Salle Brothers in their oldest missionary school in Singapore, the future Dominican eventually discovered a passion for theology, apologetics, music and the sacred arts.

“Initially, my discovery of Catholicism was intellectual,” Father Lawrence told the Register. “I was certainly curious about what my Catholic classmates believed in, but, to be perfectly honest, I wanted to show them that they were wrong and that Protestantism was correct.”

Continued below.

Lenaredclif

May 24, 2024
Lima
✟3,128.00
Country
Peru
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
once I tried all 4 parts of the holy rosary, all mysteries, 3 times in a row, after each complete 4 parts I had a 30 minute break...
it took almost 8 hours
whoever succeeds even only 2x in a row, already feels the great light, but after three ..
but when I prayed the complete holy rosary 3 times in a row, it already created a state for me, it was like the opiates that Americans take... but without any subsequent bad states..
and that day when I slept, I had to visit the heavens, because then I experienced the most beautiful and intense dreams I've ever had... until then I had never been in such a "place" in a dream..
this is probably how the real world we are going to look like, there is complete peace and a nice atmosphere, music was playing in the background like in some game, everyone there was very friendly..

Upvote 0