Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you see the nature of Christ in New Testament ,from the very beginning,you will find Him always helping others. Wheather sick or Hungary or thirsty or in need.
What was the thing which was working in Him when He was doing all these things?.
He started His ministry immediately when Holy Spirit ascended on Him.
He was so filled with compassion that He sometimes feeling sad by looking at their conditions.He has a heart ❤️ of Love and care.

Here my point is when we say ,come O holy spirit fill us with your presence and we see some people behave that they are touched by the Holy spirit,will after that they filled with same compassion and care and Love for others?. This is my question for the majority ,which I am part.
Is Christ main purpose was only preaching?. Is Christ main purpose was to heal or deliver the people from the darkness?.
If these are the purposes of Christ then why He says," I was Hungary and you gave me food ,Then why He was telling the story of Good Samaritan. Then why His disciples says, in James 2:15-16,"If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?
If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it?".
If Christ's and His disciples agenda or purpose was limited to preaching the Gospel then why they are saying these things. How many of us do what Christ showed us to do?. How can we say "O holy spirit fill us", when we don't want to walk under the guidence of Holy Spirit.
How many of us on serious note,comes out of our shell and goes to the people who are in dire need of food and clothing and waiting that some day God's light will be shine on them.
How many So called Churches ,Ministries organising a 365 days food and clothing for needy and distress people. How many of us seriously helping those people who are because of finance are unable to get medical treatment.
Don't mind my fellow brothers and sisters very few ,I mean very few come forward to extend their hands. The rest are busy in preaching Gospel...Gospel doesn't mean only preaching but practicing and applying those things in our lives which our Lord taught us to do.
By saying I am filled with Holy Spirit and not doing what Christ did is after getting the Holy spirit is just a mere delusion which we are just doing to satisfy us.
If you really filled with the Holy spirit you will not sit idol or in your shell ,the holy spirit filled you with that Christ like compassion to care for those hungry , thirsty and needy people.

I have seen people organising religious meetings and people are helping , preparing food and other things ,thinking that is God's ministry ,then must say that is not God's ministry ,God ministry is not in listening and serving pastors and preachers and other believers but in going out to help the poor and needy and those who are less privileged and providing them what is necessary for them.

God is on his judgement day will not ask you and me how many Bible teachings you've got or how you preach the Gospel. He will ask what Christ said when He told the story of 10 talents.What Matthew 25:26-28 says, "But his master answered, ‘Evil and lazy slave! So you knew that I harvest where I didn’t sow and gather where I didn’t scatter? Then you should have deposited my money with the bankers, and on my return I would have received my money back with interest! Therefore take the talent from him and give it to the one who has ten.
This story is not Just about Gospel preaching and spreading but the whole Ministry of Christ in which He feel sad when He saw the condition of widows,orphans and distressed people. He infact cleary says, "For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
“He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
So friends there are two sides of Gospel not just one ,start looking and open your hearts and come forward to help others...You will never be a Christian untill you fully completely follow what Christ was doing and teaching.
Why these examples ? Because the other faith people are doing what Christ asked His people to do ,and sorry to say His people are busy listening sermons and satisfying themselves their churches ,their denominations.
People who have the Torah ,God's promises and His commandments are behaving like a empty vessel but the people of other faith who don't know what is God's commandments and what is His promises? are in huge majority doing those things which are instructed by Christ. They are serving food and giving clothes to the needy they are proving medical treatment for poor people.

Where are we standing?.

They think organising and participating in religious meetings and serving their fellow brotheren is actually the service of God and God will bless us .This is just a distraction of mind. This is not the service of God.

Whatever things are are being promoting in today's world is not necessarily the work of Holy Spirit.
The Works of Holy Spirit are evident and can be seen in Christ and His disciples.
Can we say boldly by swearing God that we are walking under the guidence of Holy Spirit?.
So Stop doing all these things...