Conchobar

Jul 4, 2012
Wichita Kansas
✟7,921.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This transition of guilt to grace is the ability of no man, but the ability of God to forgive and redeem.

I was struggling with the risk associated with the behaviors I had taken part in last night. I was upset that I made such a bonehead decision. After laying in bed for a couple of hours I realized that the guilt and shame I felt associated with my recent mistakes were empty of significance; the actions were empty of value and the actions had the potential to alter my life in many unfavorable ways. It wasn't until I fervently accepted God's forgiveness that I truly saw man's need for Jesus. Because, not only do we fall short of the Glory of God, we fall short continually even as believers.

If we fall short continually, what hope do we have? Jesus Christ, always and forever, our rock and our redeemer, the only important thing in this life beside Love is life itself, which is found in no other. When we forget that life is not found in our 5th beer, or the last puff on our joint, or the sense of false comfort we get from looking down on others who are afflicted with different glory of God shortfalls, we need God's loving forgiveness, mercy and grace.

This morning I received God's forgiveness, mercy and grace and I am grateful. I am praying that I have not endangered any of my relationships - I am hoping that this experience was nothing but a revelation of God's abundant goodness.

I pray that this testimony is a deep reminder of our need for God, and not just "god" but Jesus Christ; The display of God's love!

God Bless you!