Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
GodDreamer said:
Hello everyone, i have a friend of mine who is in dire need of our prayers...she's pregnant....i can't go into detail..but it's a horrible situation that she's in...and she's only 18...so please keep her in your prayers. thank you.:hug:

Dear Lord, I pray for GodDreamer's friend that she will find safety in the midst of whatever is going on. I pray for a healthy baby and that you Oh Lord, would gently lead her, as you do with the young. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0

LiveInFaithfulness

Nov 17, 2005
✟7,786.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord, You know the needs of this girl. Help her to overcome the obstacles that she is faced with, and lean on You for everything. Lord, give her peace and comfort in You. Please also be with the unborn baby, and protect it through everything. In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, put a love for this unborn child in this young woman's heart and give her guidance. I pray that You will help her with the decisions to be made, and that they all be made out of compassion and selflessness. I ask that in the midst of this situation that You grant her peace for her heart and mind. While we get ourselves into situations LORD, You are ever forgiving and gracious and eager to help us when we call on You. I pray that Your love, tenderness and grace fall as rain on her and help her in her time of need. Please bless her friend as well for requesting prayer, the very best thing to do always. Thank You for being in control of imporssible things, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

FreedIntheLord

Nov 11, 2005
Michigan
✟17,929.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Make a way for this child and her unborn baby! Keep her in the hollow of your hand. Overshadow her with your tendermercies and grace. Bless her and give her wisdom. Show her that you love her and her baby. Bless GodDreamer for bringing her friend to put on our hearts to pray for her.

Happy New Year!

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
GodDreamer said:
Hello everyone, i have a friend of mine who is in dire need of our prayers...she's pregnant....i can't go into detail..but it's a horrible situation that she's in...and she's only 18...so please keep her in your prayers. thank you.:hug:

Lord intervene on this lady's behalf
Help this young lady
Let her and lean on you
To do the right thing
In thy name and will amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

free4all

Senior Veteran
Dec 25, 2005
Midwest
✟17,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank You for GodDreamer's love for her friend. Thank You that she is standing by her friend during this time. We ask that You send peace and comfort to this young mother. We ask that You show her Your love. And yes, we ask You to give her an unquenchable love for the baby. Give her strength to oppose any thought of abortion. Harden her heart against abortion. We ask You to send people her way who will show Your love for her and her baby.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.