United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Paris, France, Dec 10, 2009 / 03:07 pm (CNA).-
The Bishops’ Conference of South Africa and the South African police announced this week that French missionary priest, Father Louis Blondel, was murdered after a break-in at his home in an impoverished region of Johannesburg.

According to police in Pretoria, South Africa, the 70 year-old priest was sleeping when four burglars, three of whom were teens, shot him before they fled with two computers and a cell phone.

Continued- http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=18005

Reactions: MariaRegina

Franze

Veteran
May 10, 2005
✟2,139.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
South Africa and in general Africa are plenty of criminals with little respect to the life, for being white, it´s very dangerous walking in many streets of Johannesburg and ANC are looking to other place. As the white is the victim, it doesn´t matter. The Post-Appartheid is making more racism in the world and it must be stopped, being the same, isn´t the same that the current anti-white racism that is the law now.
I don´t want to speak about the episodes of thw anti-white racism in US, but the black victimism for anything and the continous critics to the whites must be stopped.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
South Africa and in general Africa are plenty of criminals with little respect to the life, for being white, it´s very dangerous walking in many streets of Johannesburg and ANC are looking to other place. As the white is the victim, it doesn´t matter. The Post-Appartheid is making more racism in the world and it must be stopped, being the same, isn´t the same that the current anti-white racism that is the law now.
I don´t want to speak about the episodes of thw anti-white racism in US, but the black victimism for anything and the continous critics to the whites must be stopped.

Yeah, let's go back to Apartheid, that really worked out well for all involved.

Have you, perchance, read any of Coetzee's later work? Disgrace, perhaps, or Age of Iron? If not, you really ought to give it a go.

Reactions: Rebekka
Upvote 0

Franze

Veteran
May 10, 2005
✟2,139.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, let's go back to Apartheid, that really worked out well for all involved.

Have you, perchance, read any of Coetzee's later work? Disgrace, perhaps, or Age of Iron? If not, you really ought to give it a go.

I haven´t read this author but I would like to do, but I see current news and immigration from whites for the current situation, if the situation would be better than before, you think, that they emmigrate, I don´t think so.

Upvote 0

Antigone

The Wrath of Whatever
Apr 20, 2006
De Boendoks
✟33,025.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
I haven´t read this author but I would like to do, but I see current news and immigration from whites for the current situation, if the situation would be better than before, you think, that they emmigrate, I don´t think so.

Huh?

Emigration won't solve anything, nor will creating a new apartheid; if anything, the problems they have now stem directly from the apartheid. Just dismantling the system won't do that much good if you don't solve the problems that come from it as well.

Really, if you get the time, read Coetzee. He's a wonderful author.

Upvote 0