Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Simpleman, before this thread gets too far off track I wanted to ask you a few more questions.

1. Do you see any Masonic symbolism or message on the US $1 bill?

2. Does it bother you to call a fellow Mason "Worshipful Master" when God is the only one worthy of worship?

And the following set of questions all refer to the third degree ritual, so you can respond to them individually or as a whole

3. Is it not true that the third degree ritual includes the raising of the dead builder of the temple?

4. Does the third degree ritual not imply that this gives the initiate some sort of redemption from sin and eternal life when it says "he may finally rise from the tomb of transgression, to shine as the stars for ever and ever"?

5. Are you aware that the 3rd degree ritual which features the dying and subsequent rising of Hiram Abiff, is symbolic of the resurrection of the Egyptian God Osiris?

6. Do freemasons see the setting and rising of the sun symbolically as a perpetual death and resurrection of the soul?

I had a feeling that this would get off track quickly. I had not even composed my first response when the negative postings started.

Again I will preface my posting with saying that the responses are of my own volition.

1. Do you see any Masonic symbolism or message on the US $1 bill? The unfinished pyramid depicts the unfinished country. The all seeing eye I responded to earlier. It is not solely Masonic. Messages? No way. No hidden messages anywere.

2. Does it bother you to call a fellow Mason "Worshipful Master" when God is the only one worthy of worship? Worshipful is an old english term that was carried over to the US. Something that was never changed. We do not worship in the lodge, so we are not worshiping anyone. Yes I agree that God is the only one worthy of worship.

3. Is it not true that the third degree ritual includes the raising of the dead builder of the temple? No it does not. That is a misconception from those that dont understand. There is no resurrection involved on any level.

4. Does the third degree ritual not imply that this gives the initiate some sort of redemption from sin and eternal life when it says "he may finally rise from the tomb of transgression, to shine as the stars for ever and ever"?
5. Are you aware that the 3rd degree ritual which features the dying and subsequent rising of Hiram Abiff, is symbolic of the resurrection of the Egyptian God Osiris?
I will answer these together since they tie into each other. What happens is that Hiram was killed for not giving the 3 thieves the password of a master mason. They dumped him into a shallow grave and left him there. His body was found in the hole and he was transferred to a real grave with burial. The Egyptian God Osiris is not a part of masonic ritual or what we learn. The tomb of transgression was in reference to the shallow grave that the three thieves put him in. He shines because he did not share the word.

6. Do freemasons see the setting and rising of the sun symbolically as a perpetual death and resurrection of the soul?[/quote] No this is not accurate. The sun rises in the east to start our day, and sets in the west at the conclusion of the day.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Name one commandment that I have broken.
You said you are a Mason and a Christian.

Exodus 23:13 "Be careful to do everything I have said to you. Do not invoke the names of other gods; do not let them be heard on your lips.

Christians must not take the name of false gods upon their lips, nor mix idolatry with the worship of the LORD.
To be a Mason, you had to make covenants that are with idols, and also, you must take the names of idols upon your lips, and you must call all gods equal with the One True God, like George Bush did when in office, which is an abomination, and abominations bring curses upon your household after you to the fourth generation -even if those after you are not guilty with you, of calling the names of those idols or of making those covenants of abomination, they will be generationally cursed and afflicted with many afflictions until they renounce the idolatry of freemasonry of their ancestors and agree with God that it is an abomination to Him, and serve Him only.

The Masonic lodge in WA DC has many idols in it. I once took a virtual tour of it, and saw snakes of particular idolatry there, plus many other such....I do not know if they use the same masonic lodge today.
If you watch the video teaching from the Word of God and that I linked from 1:30 minutes to 1:35 minutes you will be educated on this matter..a bit.

Exodus 20:
3 “You shall have no other gods before Me.
4 “You shall not make for yourself a carved image—any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; 5 you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, 6 but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.
7 “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.Exodus 20:8

Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: Exodus 20:9

But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God: [in it] thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that [is] within thy gates: Exodus 20:10

For [in] six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them [is], and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it. Exodus 20:11

For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all. James 2:10
You know, this is not in context to a born aain Believer, who is entered into the True Sabbath of Rest that was promised in the sign given to the namesake people of the New Man name to rehearse until it is totally fulfilled.
We who are born again in Christ have indeed entered into His Rest, which Israel never, ever has, yet, though they keep the sign, and that is the doctrine of the Word of God on the True Sabbath, in which the priests always work, as the adopted sons of God in the New Man name, wearing the garments in the temple which type the Garments of New Man bodies of regenerated flesh.

Sabbath was never about not working for the priests -the sons of the High Priest who types Christ in flesh as the New Man and Firstborn of earth- who work all Sabbath long as a sign of entering into the True Rest which they only typed and rehearsed.
Hebrews 4 tells the truth of the matter.

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Yes I am a Christian and a Mason. Not once have I uttered the name of a false god or have I mixed idolatry. You are seriously mistaken on what happens in Freemasonry.

From what I have seen, the fact that you took a VIRTUAL tour makes you an expert on Freemasonry on this site. I mean come on. A virtual tour? Idols? Wow. I have no words for this nonsense.

There is no such thing as generational curses. It is nonsense. You are making a claim that can not be substantiated anywhere!

What about the poor folks that get cancer, or die in a serious car crash. Do all of them have curses on them? No chance, no how. Things happen that we can not explain away. God never made all of his plans available for us.

Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes I am a Christian and a Mason. Not once have I uttered the name of a false god or have I mixed idolatry. You are seriously mistaken on what happens in Freemasonry.

From what I have seen, the fact that you took a VIRTUAL tour makes you an expert on Freemasonry on this site. I mean come on. A virtual tour? Idols? Wow. I have no words for this nonsense.

There is no such thing as generational curses. It is nonsense. You are making a claim that can not be substantiated anywhere!

What about the poor folks that get cancer, or die in a serious car crash. Do all of them have curses on them? No chance, no how. Things happen that we can not explain away. God never made all of his plans available for us.

From the time of the fall, we are all cursed and the earth is cursed and we are cursed in relation to the dealings with demons our fathers and ourselves have done. God's Word is explicit.

We live in cursed bodies of flesh and they are dead and dying because of the curse of these bodies by Adam's defilement and the Satans getting dominion over these bodies of flesh in "eating dust" -Corruption of the flesh from the time of conception to the decay and corruption in death of it- and keeping departed souls captive in the belly of the earth -where Abaddon/the Destroyer/Apollyon -a Satan- is the king of those who are held captive there until the day of release, to be judged in theoir bodies of resurrection but not change, for their unrepentent sins done in those bodies [but not for our first Father's sin, fr that is covered in the Atonement]: the righteous souls held there were released and taken to heaven above, to Paradise there, when Jesus "led captivity captive" and released those souls who were held by the gates of Death.

Jesus said; "the Prince of this world comes, and he has nothing in me", therefore, His body could not corrupt in three days and three nights while His soul and Spirit were absent from it.

Now that is the curse of this creation that we are all under in these Adam flesh bodies of death: but specific curses have power over us by God's Laws of not having to do with the gods of this world and bowing down to them and making covenants that cannot be broken with them, on pain of horrid death, and I can show you hundreds of examples of people being delivered from demons that came through generational curses and had legal authority over them because of the doings of their ancestors.

That is listed in Deut chapter 28 -the curses and blessings.
We make a Covenant with the LORD by His Sacrifice, and we take no other gods beside Him, and we do not call on their names, nor give them homage, lest we be cursed and curse our families after us.

"Darkness Visible published in Britain in the 1950's sets out all the main rites and ceremonies of Freemasonry".

At minute 1:30:40", Ja- Bul- On" is acknowledged and worshipped by Masons in the Royal Arch Degree, which is the taking of the name of YHWH in vain, and mixing His worship with idols Baal and Osiris [On]:
The True God of the Bible is joined together with two idols whom God has totally condemned."
"When you make a covenant with that, you're making a covenant with those gods."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdXifE_IsuA

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Pick one or the other. You are making comments regarding Freemasonry and then comments concerning Scottish Rite. There are two different groups. Scottish Rite is not the same as Freemasonry. Freemasonry consists of 3 degrees, known as the Blue Lodge. Pick one or the other, or start another thread concerning Scottish Rite.

Thanks for consistently not answering direct questions.

Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pick one or the other. You are making comments regarding Freemasonry and then comments concerning Scottish Rite. There are two different groups. Scottish Rite is not the same as Freemasonry. Freemasonry consists of 3 degrees, known as the Blue Lodge. Pick one or the other, or start another thread concerning Scottish Rite.

So you are not Scottish Rite, but that is just another step in Freemasonry, and as you go upwards, Lucifer is named as the god they worship....Like the Shriners worship "allah", and walk about in our parades dressed as Islamics from the middle east.
We had a good friend who was a Shriner. He died a horrible death, age 50, of stomach cancer. He told my husband that he was right with Jesus [he was a Methodist, cause there are few choices in this rural area for people to go to Church at], but his funeral was all occult. I wept loudly through-out the service , from deep within my spirit, buckets of tears for his soul and for his leaving his children and wife at so young an age.

-but note, all who call the devil "Lucifer" whether Christian or witchcraft worshipper of "Lucifer" are in error: there is no satan named "Lucifer".

Order of Former Freemasons
Freemasonry's heretical concept of the universality of God places the Christian Mason directly in a situation that causes him to violate the First Commandment. By virtue of this Masonic concept even praying an otherwise orthodox prayer for example, in Jesus' name, "among" believers in other gods while in the lodge, he violates the First Commandment because such a prayer lacks the degree of clarity among believers of other gods who embrace the same Masonic principle. It is therefore more likely to give the impression that the worship of Jesus and the worship of other gods is the same thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

They build up by steps. It is all under one "roof" of what turns out to be an idolatrous fraternity which does bring curses by association upon the families of the members, according to God's Word.
The Structure of Blue Lodge Masonry

Order of Former Freemasons
The Blue Lodge consists of 3 degrees, labeled after the trade of Operative Masonry:

• Entered Apprentice (the first degree)

• Fellow Craft (the second degree), and

• Master Mason (the third, considered the most sublime degree in all of Masonry)
Although there are higher degrees within the Order, these 3 degrees represent the foundation of the fraternity and, as such, are the prerequisites to the higher degrees of the York Rite, the Scottish Rite, and the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, as shown in the following chart:
The Emblematic Structure of Freemasonry

structure.gif
It was noted earlier, that the third degree is the most important degree in Freemasonry. Why is it so important? We answer this question in greater detail in The Masonic Baptism, but for now let's see what one of Masonry's authoritative bodies has to say about it:​
"It was the single object of all the ancient rites and mysteries practiced in the very bosom of pagan darkness, ...to teach the immortality of the soul. This is still the great design of the third degree of Masonry. This is the scope and aim of its ritual. The Master Mason represents man, when youth, manhood, old age, and life itself have passed away as fleeting shadows, yet raised from the grave of iniquity, and quickened into another and better existence. By its legend and all its ritual, it is implied that we have been redeemed from the death of sin and the sepulchre of pollution."
Source; Ahiman Rezon, page 141, Grand Lodge of South Carolina
On the contrary, the Bible teaches that we are redeemed from the penalty of sin (which is death) by the precious blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ our Lord. What incredible heresy for Freemasonry to say that by its legend and all its ritual, it is implied that we (Masons) have been redeemed from the death of sin.
Today, many Masons will generally claim that Freemasonry is, "A Way of Life." A basic definition from a Masonic perspective is that it is, "a beautiful system of morality, veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols." However, the questions we explore throughout this website are; is it really about morality, and what is the deeper meaning of its allegory and symbols?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuasavedme

Senior Veteran
May 31, 2004
✟97,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am against Freemasonry
but I am also against wild slander

we should all try to be more charitable with those we disagree with
assume they are being honest and upfront with what they say
I am not trying to slander and am sorry if it sounds like it.
What I do hope to accomplish is to have anyone in it by deception is to look at the whole thing and what it leads to, step by step, and what the spiritual consequences are by what God has said and many have experienced who have been set free.

Upvote 0

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I am not trying to slander and am sorry if it sounds like it.
What I do hope to accomplish is to have anyone in it by deception is to look at the whole thing and what it leads to, step by step, and what the spiritual consequences are by what God has said and many have experienced who have been set free.
well I agree with you that Freemasonry is a bad thing
Freemasonry is not based on Christianity
and it should be avoided by all Christian folk

Reactions: sunlover1
Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So you are not Scottish Rite, but that is just another step in Freemasonry, and as you go upwards, Lucifer is named as the god they worship....Like the Shriners worship "allah", and walk about in our parades dressed as Islamics from the middle east.
We had a good friend who was a Shriner. He died a horrible death, age 50, of stomach cancer. He told my husband that he was right with Jesus [he was a Methodist, cause there are few choices in this rural area for people to go to Church at], but his funeral was all occult. I wept loudly through-out the service , from deep within my spirit, buckets of tears for his soul and for his leaving his children and wife at so young an age.

-but note, all who call the devil "Lucifer" whether Christian or witchcraft worshipper of "Lucifer" are in error: there is no satan named "Lucifer".

I am part of the Scottish Rite. My point is you are crossing the philosophy between the blue lodge and the other bodies.

If your friend had a Masonic burial, there was nothing satanic about it. I've performed hundreds of those thru the years.

I've been part of the shrine as well. At no time did I dress in Arabic attire.

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
UOTE=yeshuasavedme;62788150]I am not trying to slander and am sorry if it sounds like it.
What I do hope to accomplish is to have anyone in it by deception is to look at the whole thing and what it leads to, step by step, and what the spiritual consequences are by what God has said and many have experienced who have been set free.[/QUOTE]

The problem with your statement is that you don't know what your talking about. Honestly you don't. You don't know the step by step procedure or takes.

The OP asked me questions he wanted honest answers to. That's what I'm doing. To many people like yourself don't bother doing proper research into this topic.

My attempts here is not to recruit. It is to educate.

Your reluctance to answer all of my questions tell me you don't want to hear the facts.

Reactions: zippy2
Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
well I agree with you that Freemasonry is a bad thing
Freemasonry is not based on Christianity
and it should be avoided by all Christian folk

Quite the opposite. Freemasonry is steeped in Christian philosophies and ritual. My particular lodge is strictly a Christian only lodge.

Reactions: Jadis40
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rhamiel

Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Quite the opposite. Freemasonry is steeped in Christian philosophies and ritual. My particular lodge is strictly a Christian only lodge.

the history of Freemasonry is steeped in vague Deism, war-mongering and occult secrecy
it is a child of the Age of Enlightenment, which brought us such lovely things as the French Revolution

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
the history of Freemasonry is steeped in vague Deism, war-mongering and occult secrecy
it is a child of the Age of Enlightenment, which brought us such lovely things as the French Revolution

It also brought us a new country free from the rule of a king. Brought us democracy.

The Age of Enlightenment (or simply the Enlightenment or Age of Reason) was a cultural movement of intellectuals in the 17th and 18th centuries, which began first in Europe and later in the American colonies. Its purpose was to reform society using reason, challenge ideas grounded in tradition and faith, and advance knowledge through the scientific method. It promoted scientific thought, skepticism and intellectual interchange and opposed superstition,[1] intolerance and some abuses of power by the church and the state.
(wikipedia on age of enlightenment)

So instead of giving us your one sided opinions, show me some evidence instead of personal speculation.

Reactions: Jadis40
Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟839,778.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
It also brought us a new country free from the rule of a king. Brought us democracy.

<snip>

So instead of giving us your one sided opinions, show me some evidence instead of personal speculation.

So... how's that workin for ya? Not much different that most of the rest of the developed world from a social, economic, or even an ecclesiastical point of view, I would suspect.

I'm Canadian, we still have a monarch, we have democracy despite that, in fact, we fought to retain it. We are in better shape, in all the above respects, than most of the developed world.

All that the Lodge had ever done in our Country was to spawn prejudice, racism, and religious discrimination on an institutional level. These effects were visible in our largest city, Toronto, right into the 1970's where virtually everyone who had public employment also wore a masonic ring; police, public works, transit commission, PUC, cemeteries, police and fire departments etc. I am not exaggerating; regardless of who was elected to offices, commissions, even the office of mayor, the bureaucracy of the city was un-apologetacally Masonic. Praise God that that power has now been broken.:thumbsup::)

Upvote 0

Simpleman25

Mar 21, 2013
Oklahoma
✟16,627.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So... how's that workin for ya? Not much different that most of the rest of the developed world from a social, economic, or even an ecclesiastical point of view, I would suspect.

I'm Canadian, we still have a monarch, we have democracy despite that, in fact, we fought to retain it. We are in better shape, in all the above respects, than most of the developed world.

All that the Lodge had ever done in our Country was to spawn prejudice, racism, and religious discrimination on an institutional level. These effects were visible in our largest city, Toronto, right into the 1970's where virtually everyone who had public employment also wore a masonic ring; police, public works, transit commission, PUC, cemeteries, police and fire departments etc. I am not exaggerating; regardless of who was elected to offices, commissions, even the office of mayor, the bureaucracy of the city was un-apologetacally Masonic. Praise God that that power has now been broken.:thumbsup::)

A holier than thou Canadian? I've seen everything now.

I'd like to see some evidence where masons were responsible for all that YOU blame them for. Not just your opinion, facts to back it up.

I'm not going to debate the old USA vs Canada stuff. Your proud, I'm proud, let's move on.

Stick to the topic and come back with something other than opinion.

Upvote 0

MarkRohfrietsch

Unapologetic Apologist
Site Supporter
Dec 8, 2007
✟839,778.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
A holier than thou Canadian? I've seen everything now.

Well, we learned some things from our neighbours I guess;).

I'd like to see some evidence where masons were responsible for all that YOU blame them for. Not just your opinion, facts to back it up.

I attended college and worked there (Toronto) for two years back in the late '70s and witnessed the "old boy's club" first hand; not only was the establishment fighting tooth and nail against reforms in the city hiring practices, but I came to know a number of City workers who were not only Masons, but made no bones about how that affiliation was how they got their jobs.

At that time, not only were there few non Masons and fewer still visible minorities employed, but virtually no women either (other than secretarial/clerk positions.

In the 80's, about 100 miles from Toronto I bought a business (from a Mason), the town and surrounding aria was predominantly populated by reformed protestant Masons. We did quite well for the first few months until I was approached by a couple of Lodge-men who invited me to join their Lodge. When I declined and offered an explanation why (when asked) that my Church prohibited it, business began to drop off immediately to the point where we had to close our doors.

The only people who have benefited from the Lodge have been members of the lodge, and much was at the expense of fair and equitable treatment of others.

<snip>
Stick to the topic and come back with something other than opinion.
Not opinion, but witnessed first hand; deny it all you want, it is what it is.:preach:

Upvote 0