Endure2

Veteran
May 1, 2004
Georgia
✟16,766.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
hello, this is a marriage forum, hope i dont offend anyone or break any rules. you might get some laughs, hope you dont get mad. i myself come from a church that doesnt very easily get stuffy.

prov 5.18-19
let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth!
Let her be as the loving hind and pleasent roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and he thou ravished with her love.

i am just thankful that God has granted us freedom, to enjoy ourselves and satisfy ourselves and the marriage bed is never a taboo. its supposed to be just as hot as the red-roof inn! we arent supposed to get married and become so holy that sex doesnt interest us any more and much of it is carnal.
'SSSSHHHHHH GEORGE! dont tell anyone what we did, God might find out....."

ya know it says "as the loving hind" which refers to a female deer, but has anyone ever seen an old donkey or a bull or an animal in heat or a horse in heat?
man sometimes its alright to just get crasy! sometimes you just need to be like an old donkey, looking for your lady your man, like a stallion!

and ya know that word "ravished" the commentary says that word literally means to be "enraptured" that means its supposed to be so good you think your about to die and go to heavon! ya fingers and toes curl up, ya get the monkey feet, and you think lightnins about to shoot out! your heavin and hoing and huffin and puffin like the big bad wolf. sometimes its supposed to be hot and heavy baby! sometimes its alright to get it on, like donkey kong, all night long!

ya know the old childs song "we do the hokey pokey and we turn ourselves around, thats what its all about... ya!" well here in marriage, that aint what its all about, you can leave the hokey pokey at the door and dont come up in here with no helmet of salvation or no breastplate of righteousness and dont gird your loins of truth! dont come up in here speaking in tongues or praying in the spirit! youll start speakin in tongues, but it wont be the holyghost! but hell be there, yep he will, and it wont be sin.

i remember a story of a preacher who was a Godly man, riding with a younger preacher in the car. and they were on their way to a revival i think. and just out of the blue the older preacher said to the younger preacher "ya know Mark, lately me and my wife have been having the craziest sex in the world"
and Mark was just amased the holy man in a tight penguin suit would ever say such a thing! what was going on? had he backslid? and the older preacher said to Mark that every night he and his wife would would pray for each other, that they would be able to be free, unashamed, unbashful, gloriously free to live out the goodness that God has blessed them with in the marraige bed. becuase the bible says that marriage is honorable in all, and the bed therein is undefiled... theres nothing lustful or carnal or unclean about wild crasy sex in the marraige bed.

you oughta come out glowin like moses! like you just seen the Lord! cus you were just enraptured! just transcended to another realm, saw the heavonlies and have returned to tell about it, like an alien abduction, for a moment, you were just in another world! MAGIC CARPET RIDE BABY! you oughta have your own transfiguration, light be shootin, people be screamin and shoutin like in the revivals! and its all pure and holy... a blessed gift, given to the sons of men, we REJIOCE! with the wives of our youth. and find an early rapture therein.

cus this is all true, this is how it ought to be.
"star rockets in flight... afternoon delight... AFTERNOON DELIGHT!"

it is a delight. a pure and holy one.

Mayzoo

Jun 17, 2004
✟205,338.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you recently married? If so--Congratulations!!

You are right in many ways. Marriage is not supposed to be just about the mundane. You should share and enjoy each other in many different ways. Revel in the light/love of each other, not just in the marriage bed--but everywhere.

Upvote 0

Mustaphile

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2004
Indiana
✟35,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Endure2 said:
wow... i must say i am surprised by the positive posts... thankyou all very much.
no... im not married, just trying to get ready and learn, with GREAT anticipation!
actually isnt it supposed to be....

'SKY rockets in flight..." ?

It is, but I got your point. ;)

Upvote 0