Contributor
Dec 10, 2005
I try to live in obidence to god some days i fail
✟15,533.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is my friend Virgil who is a light in my life as well as so many others. Virgil has severe disabilities and yet he is overflowing with Joy and Love. Virgil is living proof that our Spirit can overcome our flesh. I hope this Video will edify those standing in prayer for healing so they to may have the strength through Christ to overcome the dificulties in there life by living in the Spirit and enjoying their God given Freedom of the Spirit and breaking the chain the flesh has placed upon them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zf3xV3CUyFM

I hope you will watch for my next video its called CHOICE it is an emotional train wreck which puts a CLEAR face upon good and evil and the choices we make. I should have it finished within the next week.

Alpine

Resident Sojourner
Sep 19, 2005
Wisconsin
✟25,655.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For a person in a wheelchair, skydiving has to be the greatest thing ever.

I have a friend who got hit by a semi truck in 1980, and has a limp, speech impediment and is a little slow as a result. But, to me he is a shining example of God's love and faithfulness. In fact, he reminds me a lot of forest gump, in that he's traveled all over the world and has so many stories to tell. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
M

millerrod2

I think your right. Virgil doesnt speak he uses a thumbs up for yes and a thumbs down for no. If you watch close he gives a thumbs up right after he lands. You should have seen the reaction of the group of others with disabilities when they watched the video they actually were cheering and crying. They realized virgil had browken the chains they to were bound with.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.