1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2. Please check out our two newest forums, the "Buy, Sell or Trade" forum in the Society Category, and the "Conspiracy Theories" forum in our Discussion and Debate Category.

Free Application for Missionary Funding!!!

Discussion in 'Missions, Evangelism & Witnessing' started by rtharp11, Nov 16, 2005.

1. rtharp11

rtharp11 New Member

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    If some of you are missionaries that need extra funding themastersfund .org would be a great site to check out. You apply, and if you become approved they support you financially as a missionary. There is also a way for others to tithe to the fund, but the site is mainly fo the help of missionaries. If you have any questions post them.....thanks.

Ryan Tharp

2. ElElohe

ElElohe A humble Resistentialist

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Wow, thanks for the link. Bonus.

3. quarter21

quarter21 New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Hey.. thanks for the link. How did you find out about it. How much about it do you know? Is it for monthly support or big projects? Just curious. :) God bless!!

Tino

4. renugasuresh

renugasuresh New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Hellow World
    Bro Suresh, My Husband Received A Divine Healing Miracle From A Dreadful Disease Called Itp. Praise God
    Our Ministry Is Called 'power Of Jesus Ministries'
    We Are Evangelists In Chennai, India. We Do Tv Ministry, Tract & Book Evangelism, Carry Out Evangelisation Thru Sing Song Concerts And Indian Music. I Play Christian Music In A Karnatic Classical Instrument 'veena'. We Need Funding To Reach Masses, Especially Mass Media Channels Like Tv, Video Book Etc. God's Hand Is Upon Us . We Are Led By The Lord Jesus To Approach You For Funds.

Thank You

Renuga Suresh & Suresh Johnson

Attached Files:

5. kumahdoe

kumahdoe New Member

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I am a Missionary with Great Commission Movement of Ghana(A Ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International), in Ghana -West Africa. Is there any form of funding for me? Thanks.

6. peoplegroupmissionary

peoplegroupmissionary New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I am a missionary committed to work among people groups in india so far planted 130 churches I presently have 125 co workers form people groups. Do you think this link can be a help. I will try. Thanks

7. Godssong

Godssong Veteran

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the link! That's a great ministry! :)