Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free Application for Missionary Funding!!!

Discussion in 'Missions, Evangelism & Witnessing' started by rtharp11, Nov 16, 2005.

1. rtharp11

rtharp11 New Member

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    If some of you are missionaries that need extra funding themastersfund .org would be a great site to check out. You apply, and if you become approved they support you financially as a missionary. There is also a way for others to tithe to the fund, but the site is mainly fo the help of missionaries. If you have any questions post them.....thanks.

Ryan Tharp

2. ElElohe

ElElohe A humble Resistentialist

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Wow, thanks for the link. Bonus.

3. quarter21

quarter21 New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Hey.. thanks for the link. How did you find out about it. How much about it do you know? Is it for monthly support or big projects? Just curious. :) God bless!!

Tino

4. renugasuresh

renugasuresh New Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Hellow World
    Bro Suresh, My Husband Received A Divine Healing Miracle From A Dreadful Disease Called Itp. Praise God
    Our Ministry Is Called 'power Of Jesus Ministries'
    We Are Evangelists In Chennai, India. We Do Tv Ministry, Tract & Book Evangelism, Carry Out Evangelisation Thru Sing Song Concerts And Indian Music. I Play Christian Music In A Karnatic Classical Instrument 'veena'. We Need Funding To Reach Masses, Especially Mass Media Channels Like Tv, Video Book Etc. God's Hand Is Upon Us . We Are Led By The Lord Jesus To Approach You For Funds.

Thank You

Renuga Suresh & Suresh Johnson

Attached Files:

5. kumahdoe

kumahdoe New Member

Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I am a Missionary with Great Commission Movement of Ghana(A Ministry of Campus Crusade for Christ International), in Ghana -West Africa. Is there any form of funding for me? Thanks.

6. peoplegroupmissionary

peoplegroupmissionary New Member

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    I am a missionary committed to work among people groups in india so far planted 130 churches I presently have 125 co workers form people groups. Do you think this link can be a help. I will try. Thanks

7. Godssong

Godssong Veteran

Marital Status:
    Single
    Politics:
    US-Republican
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the link! That's a great ministry! :)