FOX LIVE: Muhammad Ali Funeral Procession and Memorial Service in Louisville, Kentucky

Blondepudding

Who Sprinkled You With Grumpy Dust?
Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married

My deepest sympathies to his family.Mr.Ali planned this funeral years before he passed away.

Rest in peace Muhammad. You made an impact in the boxing world that will stand forever. And a socio-political example that inspired many.
:( You will be missed. At least now you no longer suffer.

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

My deepest sympathies to his family.Mr.Ali planned this funeral years before he passed away.

Rest in peace Muhammad. You made an impact in the boxing world that will stand forever. And a socio-political example that inspired many.
:( You will be missed. At least now you no longer suffer.

A Christian the Bible teaches he will never have peace as he rejected Gods Love and possible forgiveness of sin, by making Jesus Lord. My heart is sad for him. Think of all those who follow Islam, lost forever.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Regardless of the ad nauseam comments to put down a man who has died, as if anyone has a moral right to judge his eternal soul, may Muhammad Ali rest in peace.

Prayers for his family and friends during this difficult time of mourning and sadness.

Upvote 0

farout

Standing firm for Christ
Nov 23, 2015
Mid West of the good USA
✟14,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Regardless of the ad nauseam comments to put down a man who has died, as if anyone has a moral right to judge his eternal soul, may Muhammad Ali rest in peace.

Prayers for his family and friends during this difficult time of mourning and sadness.

Yes, we need to pray for his family. For Mr. Ali is in the hands of God.

Upvote 0

Blondepudding

Who Sprinkled You With Grumpy Dust?
Dec 26, 2015
Here and now
✟19,720.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
I'd like to ask people to show respect in this thread that carries a report about the funeral of a man. It doesn't matter that it is Muhammad Ali and those with strong dark emotions want to say something about Muhammad Ali. There is a thread for that already. Go find it.

This thread is to report a funeral. Please show respect for that.
Thank you.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think we should all be grieving at least a little at the loss of a cultural icon, legendary athlete and, great American. To me, Ali captures very same rebellious spirit many admire in our founding fathers. A person who will not compromise on their convictions and what they believe is right no matter how hard others say it's wrong. He's inspired courage, strength and conviction to millions the world over and did so in a way that was uniquely his own. Truly one of a kind.

Rest in Peace Muhammad Ali.

Upvote 0