✟15,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone,
I'm not new in Christ, but I am with this forum. I hope I can find friends in Christ here as well as become a friend. This would be my first post.

I found this site today after feeling such exhaustion while fighting a very difficult battle. I may get into more detail later regarding this battle. It is my hope that I can find others that are willing to pray with me and my family.

You know how you can give (time, empathy, love, attention) to people so much so that you wake up one day and realize you have nothing more to give? You're just plain exhausted. I seem to have found myself in such a position where I have many, including my wife, who need my strength and support. But I'm already spent. Hmm, I bet this is one reason, among many, that Jesus would leave so often by himself to pray.

That's where I'm at.

Funny thing is I believe God is calling me to the prophetic... which would mean all this is a test so I would learn to trust and lean on Him.

Even so, we all need the prayers of righteous saints and the fellowship to carry us through together. So, thank you, in advance, for being there. Thank you for your prayers. I hope this site is full of the love and compassion if Christ

Jim

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Welcome Jim
These are times of trials & testings for many - God is requiring more from His people in order for them to attain new levels in Him. Many are weary and in spiritual wildernesses where they are being tried. So if that's where you are, rejoice b/c it means He has big plans for you! :)
Bless you!

Upvote 0

JimOfRose

Mar 26, 2014
Roseville CA
✟15,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the greeting gunner!

And thanks Spark! You are absolutely correct. I've been getting the same thing from the Spirit. God is preparing those that have ears to hear for these last days. Things are happening and there will come a time when seeking him won't be as easy it is today, meaning I believe Christianity will soon become illegal in this country... or at least the form that we hold to. The time to seek hard after the Lord is now while He may be found. Because trials are coming that will seem overwhelming. And if you've not already built your foundation in Christ, it will be very difficult to start then.

My wife and I, and by extension my family, have all been going through some real trials. But with each passing event we find our strength increased, our walk more intimate and our dependence more pure. I've learned that battles are first won in the Spiritual, on our knees. Then the evidence comes to the natural. I was shown in January that the battle had already been won, in the Spiritual. And now I'm hearing that the battle is almost over, in the natural.

But have you ever noticed that when the Holy Spirit reveals something to you that's encouraging it's usually followed by a hard fight? So the Word you received from the Spirit was given so you'd have the strength to make it through.

So, yes, we do take heart that we are growing in Him. But sometimes when you're in the midst of it you just need a shoulder.

I thank God for believers everywhere that know and understand and love our God as we do.

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have a word for you, Jim. The Lord taught David Wilkerson to draw a circle in his life and ministry. In that circle, he was to put the things he knew God called him to do. Then, when things came along that weren't in that circle, he could politely decline doing them, knowing he was faithfully stewarding exactly what God had called him to. You can do this, too.

I hope this blesses you...

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I feel compelled to pray for you, Jim...

Father God, I thank You for the callings You place upon us. I thank you that the wonderful power and grace doesn't depend upon us, just humble, yielded obedience as we walk these things out day by day. We don't need to see the end form the beginning, You already do that, we can trust You and we can simply wake up, commit the day into your hands, and know You will order our footsteps to walk in the works You have prepared from the very foundations of the world. If the calling looks big, we know you are bigger. This is for Your glory, Your Kingdom, Your creation. And we know you designed us, as new creations, to shine, to burn for Jesus, and to humbly take our place in Your Kingdom by serving You and serving others.

I pray the Spirit of prophecy will rest upon Jim, that his tongue will be yours, his ears will be open, his eyes will see, and when he speaks at those times you have appointed, You will decree, prophecy, declare, and proclaim truth, light, love, and power that the kingdom of darkness will be destroyed and Your light will invade this world that You may be glorified. In Jesus' name I pray...

Upvote 0

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the greeting gunner!

And thanks Spark! You are absolutely correct. I've been getting the same thing from the Spirit. God is preparing those that have ears to hear for these last days. Things are happening and there will come a time when seeking him won't be as easy it is today, meaning I believe Christianity will soon become illegal in this country... or at least the form that we hold to. The time to seek hard after the Lord is now while He may be found. Because trials are coming that will seem overwhelming. And if you've not already built your foundation in Christ, it will be very difficult to start then.

My wife and I, and by extension my family, have all been going through some real trials. But with each passing event we find our strength increased, our walk more intimate and our dependence more pure. I've learned that battles are first won in the Spiritual, on our knees. Then the evidence comes to the natural. I was shown in January that the battle had already been won, in the Spiritual. And now I'm hearing that the battle is almost over, in the natural.

But have you ever noticed that when the Holy Spirit reveals something to you that's encouraging it's usually followed by a hard fight? So the Word you received from the Spirit was given so you'd have the strength to make it through.

So, yes, we do take heart that we are growing in Him. But sometimes when you're in the midst of it you just need a shoulder.

I thank God for believers everywhere that know and understand and love our God as we do.
I see you understand much. I have been under severe persecution for the past year and a half after He led me thru a Red Sea Crossing like nothing I ever dreamed imaginable. Like you said, with each trial He is giving me a stronger backbone of steel. He is quite amazing - I couldn't take credit for it if I wanted to. These are both the best of times & the worst of times all rolled into one.

The Lord led me to this message last night.. It will speak to you. God bless you. I personally believe those who are the current day "rejects" in this world (including a huge number of abuse survivors) are being raised up into a company of people whom Papa is going to severely test in the wilderness and put into His end time gov't... He's already in the process of raising them up.

Part 7: Safety in Christ As the World Crumbles Around Us - YouTube

Upvote 0

JimOfRose

Mar 26, 2014
Roseville CA
✟15,114.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks for the word, and the prayer, AGTG. I love David Wilkerson!

And, oh my goodness AMEN! Spark. My wife, an abuse survivor. Me, an abuse survivor.

Both of us, foolishness to this world. And yet, God is using us. This is an exciting walk. Some are afraid of these end times. Me, I'm excited! But only because we are going to see the church rise to such power as to be undeniable. The governments will hate us. The systems in place will be against us. But God will be with us and will work through us.

Like you, I cannot take credit for anything either. But I know I am where He wants me to be. And I know also that I am in His hands and He is taking me where He wants me to be. I am His handiwork. His masterpiece.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HisSparkPlug

Offspring of a Genius
Jul 31, 2013
✟2,947.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the word, and the prayer, AGTG. I love David Wilkerson!

And, oh my goodness AMEN! Spark. My wife, an abuse survivor. Me, an abuse survivor.

Both of us, foolishness to this world. And yet, God is using us. This is an exciting walk. Some are afraid of these end times. Me, I'm excited! But only because we are going to see the church rise to such power as to be undeniable. The governments will hate us. The systems in place will be against us. But God will be with us and will work through us.

Like you, I cannot take credit for anything either. But I know I am where He wants me to be. And I know also that I am in His hands and He is taking me where He wants me to be. I am His handiwork. His masterpiece.
Bless God - there are many survivors over at the other place. Interestingly, a couple days ago the Lord gave me Matt 22:1-9 in regards to the place.. I'm not sure exactly how that is suppose to look yet, but He will show me eventually. Be sure to read my testimony there. Matthew 22:1-9 NASB - Parable of the Marriage Feast - Jesus - Bible Gateway
Abba says survivors will make up a great portion of these ones b/c "we're weak enough to let Him rule!" (once He's done refining us that is) ... ha... The enemy thought what happened would destroy us... but instead it's the vehicle for which God is going to glorify Himself.

Upvote 0