Foreplay before Marriage!!

Jkurtz

Skeptical Christian
Jun 10, 2004
Can't say that.... I don't trust everyone.
✟8,797.00
Faith
Christian
I'm not sure if anyone else finds this sick and wrong (before marriage of course) But I believe Foreplay before marriage to be so hugely wrong that it just....... ewwww.

Sorry guys but you see. I was sleeping over at my friends - his girlfriend was there - house and he than decided that it be best if he, begin fingering and licking lower parts of her body. I was appauled and i told him the next day. "That's wrong _____!! It says so in the bible that any type of sex before marriage is wrong!" And he told me it wasn't. I promised him however that i'd keep it secret.

Is it wrong, because if it's not, keeping the secret will be a whole lot easier, and if it is wrong. I'm worried that he'll take it farther than foreplay.

PastorFreud

Lie back on the couch.
Oct 25, 2002
✟6,612.00
Faith
Protestant
You are not your brother's keepers. But if you think foreplay is disgusting before marriage, how will you switch over to loving it after marriage. I am not sure that you can change your thinking about something that disgusts you so quickly and easily. Most Christians who abstain from sex before marriage think foreplay would be wonderful and they find it exciting, yet they hold back until they are married.

Upvote 0

Jkurtz

Skeptical Christian
Jun 10, 2004
Can't say that.... I don't trust everyone.
✟8,797.00
Faith
Christian
Yeah. He thought me John and Garret were asleep. And it was dark so he thought. Hey let's get funky. Isn't this just a screwed world and he admitted during truth or dare that night that he doesn't want to wait for any kind of sex. At ALL!! When he said that I knew something was about to happen.

Upvote 0
T

The Bellman

Jkurtz said:
Yeah. He thought me John and Garret were asleep. And it was dark so he thought. Hey let's get funky. Isn't this just a screwed world and he admitted during truth or dare that night that he doesn't want to wait for any kind of sex. At ALL!! When he said that I knew something was about to happen.
A "screwed" world, when a young man wants to have sex? No, a natural world. That's how we are built.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

SarahAblaze06

ok... a screwed world when everyone makes excuses for SIN. sorry, i know its frank but come on now. personal opinion doesnt apply against the words of the Bible. now if you are not a christian and dont claim to be one then i in a certain way sadly understand why u might do those things. but claiming to be something and making a God in your own image (juSt making up what would probably be OKAY.. instead of waht would be the holiest thing) is breaking a commandment.

Upvote 0
S

SarahAblaze06

riight i posted as u posted i guess it was a lil mishap. i can see that happening.. since america is in some sorts often considered a christian nation... but its sad that he doesn't really get what a christian is. alot of people have totally gotten a misinterpretation of them and thats prolly what is the #1 turn off in america towards christianity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
T

The Bellman

SarahAblaze06 said:
ok... a screwed world when everyone makes excuses for SIN. sorry, i know its frank but come on now. personal opinion doesnt apply against the words of the Bible. now if you are not a christian and dont claim to be one then i in a certain way sadly understand why u might do those things. but claiming to be something and making a God in your own image (juSt making up what would probably be OKAY.. instead of waht would be the holiest thing) is breaking a commandment.

SarahAblaze06 said:
riight i posted as u posted i guess it was a lil mishap. i can see that happening.. since america is in some sorts often considered a christian nation... but its sad that he doesn't really get what a christian is. alot of people have totally gotten a misinterpretation of them and thats prolly what is the #1 turn off in america towards christianity.

I believe you need to understand that for thousands of years, Christians all over the world have differed as to what God wants for them. The bible is far from clear on many, many issues, which is why there are so many christian sects. You need to realise that a person can disagree with you on scriptural interpretation - and thus think that something is not a sin, when you think it is - while still being a christian.

Or, as somebody or other once said, judge not, lest you be judged.

Upvote 0

RevKidd

Simple Mans Theologian
Dec 18, 2002
Visit site
✟9,180.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Bellman said:
Or, as somebody or other once said, judge not, lest you be judged.
I am so sick of this statement being so horribly used in the wrong ways...

People asked Christ, how will we know them? He said "You will know them by their fruits". If I see your fruit that you are producing and it is rotten and stinks and therefore I make a mental decision as to your spiritual state, I just made a JUDGEMENT. Christ said to pull the plank out of our own eye, THEN we will see clearly to remove the speck from our brother's eye....

Foreplay before marriage is wrong. And please tell me how it wouldn't be...?

Upvote 0