Mar 2, 2011
✟10,402.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
What you say is true, but we still must deal with
Matt. 25:31-46
and understand that as often as not, God's help comes in the form of someone else (or country) offering what is needed at the moment. He also said that He would bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel. I sure hope America, as a nation, remembers this.

Americans elected the most anti-Israel President to date and they becoming increasingly secular, increasingly hateful and disrespectful of G-d and His Law and hostile - in word, in deed and politically - towards His people - Jews, Messianics, Christians and Muslims. It is only due to G-d's goodness, grace and mercy that He does anything but curse this country...

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

yedida

Ruth Messianic, joining Israel, Na'aseh v'nishma!
Oct 6, 2010
Elyria, OH
✟25,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
There will be more than the unwanted ruling over us, there will disasters, destruction, civil disobedience, unrest, strife, lack of tolerance, corruption unchecked, and that is the start of the whirlwind.

What do you mean "there will be"? It's already here! When a person can go dead from a gunshot wound while sitting in the living room watching TV with the family or from some wayward bullet while in a church service - I think we're already there. It's bad out there in the world. And sooo very many people are not even safe from their own family members. It's frightening (I'm sure Aniello could tell us a thing or two in that area!).

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
What do you mean "there will be"? It's already here! When a person can go dead from a gunshot wound while sitting in the living room watching TV with the family or from some wayward bullet while in a church service - I think we're already there. It's bad out there in the world. And sooo very many people are not even safe from their own family members. It's frightening (I'm sure Aniello could tell us a thing or two in that area!).
It is a case of "how bad?".. or in this verse..

Isaiah 6:11
Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,764.44
Faith
Messianic
Actually the hebrew word is "ground" 0127 'adamah

Ezekiel 38:19 "For in My jealousy [and] in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: 'Surely in that day there shall be a great earthquake upon the ground/0127 'adamah of Israel,

0127 'adamah from 0119; TWOT - 25b; n f
AV - land(s) 125, earth 53, ground 43, country 1, husbandman 2,
husbandry 1; 225
1) ground, land 1a) ground (as general, tilled, yielding sustenance) 1b) piece of ground, a specific plot of land

Jesus mentions the "cities of Israel" in Matt 10.

Matthew 10:23 And whenever they may persecute you in this city, flee to the other,
for verily I say to you, ye may not have completed the cities of Israel till the Son of Man may come.
Disjointed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums