Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, since you obviously have nothing but personal attacks and insults up your debating sleeve, I'm not going to bother asking you anymore. You can't come up with any answers to my questions. They are quite simple questions... unless there isn't any way to answer them! Which appears to the case thus far.

So, maybe someone else wants to answer the questions:
- What does this dream mean in concrete terms? Example answers: "it means the one world government will take over", "it means we are entering the tribulation soon.", etc.
- What does "imminent" mean? The original post states that there is no specific timeframe, so an approximation will have to do. What, in your opinion, do you consider to be imminent?

I don't have a "debating sleeve", and I don't need one. There is no debate in Jesus Christ. Jesus is coming soon, HE is right at the door! People need to wake up and take heed, He is coming quickly. These are facts.

The only question is: Are you ready?

Upvote 0

Retrobyter

King in training
Jun 18, 2011
Tampa Bay, FL
✟7,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Shalom, Lisa*Lisa.

Truth is not found in dreams and visions; truth is found in God's Word!

Consider Hebrews 11:1:

Heb. 11:1
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
KJV

Faith is not hoping for things or seeing things that are not seen. Faith is SUBSTANCE and EVIDENCE! What "substance?" What "evidence?" Simply the rest of the chapter!

The "substance" is the actual physical record we have of these great saints of the past. The "evidence" are the accounts we have of such people as Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, all the prophets, etc. Each tells the history of that person trusting God and reports the evidence of God's intervention in their lives.

The same is true here. Dreams and visions are hardly necessary when ...

Luke 16:29
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
KJV

In the Messiah's love,
Roy

Reactions: Gnarwhal
Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Shalom, Lisa*Lisa.

Truth is not found in dreams and visions; truth is found in God's Word!

Really? The Holy Spirit has given me visions.........and they are true. He also gives others dreams. The Holy Spirit is alive and active still today.

Upvote 0

Retrobyter

King in training
Jun 18, 2011
Tampa Bay, FL
✟7,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Really? The Holy Spirit has given me visions.........and they are true. He also gives others dreams. The Holy Spirit is alive and active still today.

Shalom, Lisa*Lisa.

So, what has the Ruach haQodesh told you about the nation Yisra'el?

In the Messiah's love,
Roy

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok, since you obviously have nothing but personal attacks and insults up your debating sleeve, I'm not going to bother asking you anymore. You can't come up with any answers to my questions. They are quite simple questions... unless there isn't any way to answer them! Which appears to the case thus far.

So, maybe someone else wants to answer the questions:
- What does this dream mean in concrete terms? Example answers: "it means the one world government will take over", "it means we are entering the tribulation soon.", etc.
- What does "imminent" mean? The original post states that there is no specific timeframe, so an approximation will have to do. What, in your opinion, do you consider to be imminent?

The dream which is her friend's dream...not hers...means exactly what it tells us. There is a three way division. There are those of the world (in the back part of the house), there are those professing to be Christians (having an oh-so-holy and very religious time in the other part of the house) and there are those that hear and see truth...in the ark/shed.

One group doesn't care about God...wicked, evil, stupid souls. The other group love God but are as the five foolish virgins...they do not follow His commandments, they don't have truth. The other group are those filled with His spirit. He walks IN them, speaks to them and through them. He is manifested IN them...

John 14:21 He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.

In this dream, the one that hears the Lord fulfills her role as a servant of the Lord and goes to the others to warn them. She is a watchman. What meets her are those that mock, believing themselves to have the truth. However...some do hear, some do believe and their eyes are opened. They join her in the safety of the ark/shed.

A certain point is reached when God will no longer send His prophets, apostles and teachers. His watchmen will be restrained and those still "in the house" must experience great tribulation. Even then, should they repent and cry out to the Lord...they will be saved.

In my opinion....the timeframe is within the next few months.

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The dream which is her friend's dream...not hers...means exactly what it tells us. There is a three way division. There are those of the world (in the back part of the house), there are those professing to be Christians (having an oh-so-holy and very religious time in the other part of the house) and there are those that hear and see truth...in the ark/shed.

One group doesn't care about God...wicked, evil, stupid souls. The other group love God but are as the five foolish virgins...they do not follow His commandments, they don't have truth. The other group are those filled with His spirit. He walks IN them, speaks to them and through them. He is manifested IN them...
John 14:21 He that hath My commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth Me: and he that loveth Me shall be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him.

In this dream, the one that hears the Lord fulfills her role as a servant of the Lord and goes to the others to warn them. She is a watchman. What meets her are those that mock, believing themselves to have the truth. However...some do hear, some do believe and their eyes are opened. They join her in the safety of the ark/shed.

A certain point is reached when God will no longer send His prophets, apostles and teachers. His watchmen will be restrained and those still "in the house" must experience great tribulation. Even then, should they repent and cry out to the Lord...they will be saved.

Awesome! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

Retrobyter

King in training
Jun 18, 2011
Tampa Bay, FL
✟7,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The visions I've received are always about Jesus, not about nations.
God only applies miracles to validate and authenticate His Message. If you can't give a Message He would authenticate, then why should He give you authentication in the form of signs and wonders such as dreams and visions?

Many claim divine inspiration these days, but HOW does one know that such inspiration is truly from God?

The miracles that Yeshua` performed ALWAYS went hand-in-hand with the message of the good news about the Kingdom that He heralded.

In the Messiah's love,
Roy

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God only applies miracles to validate and authenticate His Message. If you can't give a Message He would authenticate, then why should He give you authentication in the form of signs and wonders such as dreams and visions?

Many claim divine inspiration these days, but HOW does one know that such inspiration is truly from God?

The miracles that Yeshua` performed ALWAYS went hand-in-hand with the message of the good news about the Kingdom that He heralded.

In the Messiah's love,
Roy

The visions and words I hear from the Lord are always validated if I ask for a validation.

Sorry that you don't believe, but honestly, that's not my problem. The visions I receive are for me personally. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

See? That was easy. And no insults or personal attacks required! I thank you.

Now.

This dream is the apocalypse and/or tribulation. So according to this dream, the great tribulation is "imminent." In your opinion, it's within the next few months. That's testable. I like testable. "Imminent," however, is not testable. I don't like not testable.

Another interesting thing about this dream is the people who believe they have the truth, but don't. Obviously, here the dreamer has "the truth." Logically, that means everyone who doesn't agree with this dreamer does not have the truth, or their eyes are not open, or whatever. That's a common theme in apocalyptic scenarios/conspiracy theories. It's the special knowledge component, where the proponent or proponents are "in the know" and everyone else are the blind sheeple that wander in the darkness until it's too late.

There is nothing particularly remarkable about this dream that sets it apart from any other apocalypse/conspiracy dream. It has special knowledge and a conveniently vague timeline. I don't see why it should be taken any more seriously than any other such dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tzaousios
Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
See? That was easy. And no insults or personal attacks required! I thank you.

Now.

This dream is the apocalypse and/or tribulation. So according to this dream, the great tribulation is "imminent." In your opinion, it's within the next few months. That's testable. I like testable. "Imminent," however, is not testable. I don't like not testable.

^_^ Imminent carries meaning Dark Lite which is...."Likely to occur at any moment." It is just as testable as "few months."

You must admit too that when someone gives a specific date and/or time then they are inundated with sarcasm, disbelief, mocking...shameful behavior for professing Christians.

Another interesting thing about this dream is the people who believe they have the truth, but don't. Obviously, here the dreamer has "the truth." Logically, that means everyone who doesn't agree with this dreamer does not have the truth, or their eyes are not open, or whatever. That's a common theme in apocalyptic scenarios/conspiracy theories. It's the special knowledge component, where the proponent or proponents are "in the know" and everyone else are the blind sheeple that wander in the darkness until it's too late.

There is no conspiracy involved DarkLite. No one is trying to harm anyone...quite the opposite. There is no secret, dark plan being hatched against anyone. It is ALL written. It isn't that the "dreamer" is asking others to see it her way or she calls them blind. She is asking them to SEE truth, HEAR God's warning. Are we not His watchmen? Are we not to warn others?

Jeremiah 6:17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.

Ezekiel 33:1-5 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: If; when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people. Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

33:6-7 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at My mouth, and warn them from Me.

There is nothing particularly remarkable about this dream that sets it apart from any other apocalypse/conspiracy dream. It has special knowledge and a conveniently vague timeline. I don't see why it should be taken any more seriously than any other such dream.

We disagree. As I said previously, I seldom pay attention to anyone's dream. This one hit a certain note, at least with me.

Upvote 0

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings to you Lisa, long time no see :) Thank you for sharing your friend's dream. the Tribulation is defiantly coming. The Holy Spirit has taught me many things and has lead me through a lot for the past 8 months. So much to say about this but there are Christians out there with cold, hardened hearts who want to be in this world and with God.

As Jesus says, "You cannot have two masters you either love one and hate the other"

I've been mocked a several times in my life before and after I was saved.

Our Christian school took the year to our local parish Church every so often for a service. As I was singing in the Choir for 13+ years, I went to help out and a few others too to sing for them.

These were some of the things;

"HAHA Richard is in the Choir wearing a dress!"

Boy; "You going up for communion?"

Me; "Yes because I'm a Christian, I'm taking communion for the right reasons"

Boy; "I'm not, I'm going to have wine!"

Boy; "Rich those girls and guys are talking about you and laughing at you because you don't have a girlfriend"

In college

Guy "Rich you ever had a girlfriend?"

Me; "No never"

Guy "WHAT?! what is wrong with you? are you gay?"

Me; "I don't drink either you got a problem with that?"

Guy "Oh man you are not normal"

My best friend said this to me once;

"You need special treatment because you are not like other guys where they think about girls and want sex. You need help because your brain is messed up"

One of my sisters friends said to me when we went out to a pub some years ago

"Richard, I promise you I'm going to make you have a drink once in your life, if not I'm going to spike your drink!"

I could list loads of times when people mocked me for the path I chose, but I don't want to derail the topic too much. My mom said to me last night on the phone;

"You don't have the Holy Spirit in you how do you know? it's just your inner self"

I told her the truth and how the Holy Spirit has worked in me for the past half year but she said;

"Why don't I have it then?"

I quoted what Jesus said; "You must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God" Then you will receive the Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
^_^ Imminent carries meaning Dark Lite which is...."Likely to occur at any moment." It is just as testable as "few months."

The problem with the word imminent is that it can be reinterpreted to mean basically any length of time to avoid outright disproof of doomsday/conspiracy theories through the calendar. "Soon" can mean a few days, a few weeks, months, or even years. It's always just long enough to sweep the theory under the rug when it fails or long enough so that everyone forgets about it.

You must admit too that when someone gives a specific date and/or time then they are inundated with sarcasm, disbelief, mocking...shameful behavior for professing Christians.

I wonder why that is. Could it be that every single apocalyptic prophecy for the past 2,000+ years has been wrong?

There is no conspiracy involved DarkLite. No one is trying to harm anyone...quite the opposite. There is no secret, dark plan being hatched against anyone. It is ALL written. It isn't that the "dreamer" is asking others to see it her way or she calls them blind. She is asking them to SEE truth, HEAR God's warning. Are we not His watchmen? Are we not to warn others?

Do you believe in things like the "New World Order" or the Illuminati guiding the world to some nefarious end? If so, welcome to the conspiracy theory club.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The problem with the word imminent is that it can be reinterpreted to mean basically any length of time to avoid outright disproof of doomsday/conspiracy theories through the calendar. "Soon" can mean a few days, a few weeks, months, or even years. It's always just long enough to sweep the theory under the rug when it fails or long enough so that everyone forgets about it.

I wonder why that is. Could it be that every single apocalyptic prophecy for the past 2,000+ years has been wrong?

Or....people love to ridicule others.

Do you believe in things like the "New World Order" or the Illuminati guiding the world to some nefarious end? If so, welcome to the conspiracy theory club.

I believe what is written. He tells us that Satan is the prince of this world and we know Satan doesn't rule with truth and love. He tells us that there are two great beasts, one of whom is symbolic of world powers...that is a one world system. He tells us powerful people are in charge DarkLight and...they are....for a time.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe in things like the "New World Order" ...
Ya know ... or perhaps not ... that George H. W. Bush used the phrase New World Order on multiple occasions ... Jan 17, 1991 ... Sept 11, 1990 (most references say 1990, though some say 1991)

From: The History Place - Great Speeches Collection: President George Bush Speech Announcing War Against Iraq
We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order -- a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations. When we are successful -- and we will be -- we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peacekeeping role to fulfill the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders.

New World Order - YouTube

Draw your own conclusions about the New World Order that George H. W. Bush believed in ... in fact, deemed inevitable ... that he stated the United Nations would oversee ... one of the most corrupt entities on this planet ...

That's all ancient history though ... it's not like any current world leaders have similar goals ... nah ... never seen that before in history.

Personally, I believe that George H. W. Bush had the noblest of intentions ... but also realize that he was interested in consolidating power ... as was his son ... just like Obama has done ... hmm ...

The lessons of history teach quite simply that power corrupts ... and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Recognizing that reality is hardly conspiracy theory ...

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Blessings to you Lisa, long time no see :) Thank you for sharing your friend's dream. the Tribulation is defiantly coming. The Holy Spirit has taught me many things and has lead me through a lot for the past 8 months. So much to say about this but there are Christians out there with cold, hardened hearts who want to be in this world and with God.

As Jesus says, "You cannot have two masters you either love one and hate the other"

I've been mocked a several times in my life before and after I was saved.

Our Christian school took the year to our local parish Church every so often for a service. As I was singing in the Choir for 13+ years, I went to help out and a few others too to sing for them.

These were some of the things;

"HAHA Richard is in the Choir wearing a dress!"

Boy; "You going up for communion?"

Me; "Yes because I'm a Christian, I'm taking communion for the right reasons"

Boy; "I'm not, I'm going to have wine!"

Boy; "Rich those girls and guys are talking about you and laughing at you because you don't have a girlfriend"

In college

Guy "Rich you ever had a girlfriend?"

Me; "No never"

Guy "WHAT?! what is wrong with you? are you gay?"

Me; "I don't drink either you got a problem with that?"

Guy "Oh man you are not normal"

My best friend said this to me once;

"You need special treatment because you are not like other guys where they think about girls and want sex. You need help because your brain is messed up"

One of my sisters friends said to me when we went out to a pub some years ago

"Richard, I promise you I'm going to make you have a drink once in your life, if not I'm going to spike your drink!"

I could list loads of times when people mocked me for the path I chose, but I don't want to derail the topic too much. My mom said to me last night on the phone;

"You don't have the Holy Spirit in you how do you know? it's just your inner self"

I told her the truth and how the Holy Spirit has worked in me for the past half year but she said;

"Why don't I have it then?"

I quoted what Jesus said; "You must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God" Then you will receive the Holy Spirit.

Hey brother Rich! It's always good to hear from you. :clap:

Upvote 0

MasterRich

Jesus Saved me on Easter Day! 03/04/2010
Mar 22, 2011
Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Visit site
✟20,048.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hey brother Rich! It's always good to hear from you. :clap:

Likewise! :clap: When I saw your post and started to read I was glued to the screen but I was at work then my team lead was on his way back from a cig brake. Next time I contiuned reading. I have to read it again now and slowly, but maybe I didn't catch on, why did Jesus warn your friend not to tell anyone about the dream until now?

Upvote 0

Lisa*Lisa

His Servant
Mar 7, 2010
✟17,386.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Likewise! :clap: When I saw your post and started to read I was glued to the screen but I was at work then my team lead was on his way back from a cig brake. Next time I contiuned reading. I have to read it again now and slowly, but maybe I didn't catch on, why did Jesus warn your friend not to tell anyone about the dream until now?

I really don't know why He seals up some messages for a time. We'll have to ask Him when He gets here.....LOL!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::groupray:

Upvote 0