For something completely different!!! (Young Adults)

T

TanteBelle

I posted one in the singles forum but decided to do one here as well. Things might get interesting! ^_^

Okay, I think I am daring enough to try one of these only I want a different spin on it! I want you to tell me what you don't like about me! I'm serious! I like people telling me what they don't like about me more than I do what they like! A lot of my past behaviours have been changed because someone saw something that I didn't realize in me and they told me!

And don't worry, I ain't the type to get offended so please, be ruthlessly honest here! Anything at all! :D

notanordinarygirl

Threaten me with immortality.
Oct 29, 2005
Olympia, WA
✟14,535.00
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
I don't like that you typed your posts with your fingers. :| I find it very offensive, and unprofessional, I mean you eat with those fingers! You should type with your forehead instead, like a good honest person. I mean, really. Go wash your hands, they've been stained by the keyboard.

Upvote 0
T

TanteBelle

I don't like that you typed your posts with your fingers. :| I find it very offensive, and unprofessional, I mean you eat with those fingers! You should type with your forehead instead, like a good honest person. I mean, really. Go wash your hands, they've been stained by the keyboard.

Are you saying that it's not kosher!? :eek: .......... :p LOL!

Upvote 0