Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please lets pray for russcarlsont's family.
Divorce is knocking on the door. This cannot be good at this early stage in his walk with God, for his kids and above all for his wife to give her life to Christ. Regardless of how they got to this point, God is willing and able to turn it around.

Father, restore this family to the glory of your name. Bring them back together geographically, emotionally and spiritually in Jesus name. No one can save themself how much more their marriage but with you, everything is possible. Come through for them to the glory of your name.

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Almighty Father in Heaven, I pray in the name of our Lord and Saviour that You will watch over this family. Lord, draw them together once again and remove all pain and scars from the past and bless them with a fresh start with love and compassion. Lord, be with the children and dry their tears. Thank You Father!

Upvote 0

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
JacobsDream said:
Father, restore this family to the glory of your name. Bring them back together geographically, emotionally and spiritually in Jesus name. No one can save themself how much more their marriage but with you, everything is possible. Come through for them to the glory of your name.

:amen: Amen to this fine prayer.

In the Name of Jesus. birdfriend :angel:

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father God, any of us who have been thru divorce can attest to the heartache and anguish that occurs. I pray that in Your name You will intervene and cause this couple to turn to You, that You might restore their union. I ask that You soften each heart, grant forgiveness and mercy where needed, and remind them of what they used to love about each other. I pray most of all LORD, that this wife will surrender to You and in so doing, find life and love in abundance. I pray for the children Father, may You hold them in the palm of Your hand and protect their little hearts and ears. Thank You LORD that when all seems impossible, You enter and things change, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.