Visit site
✟1,002.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
my mum ,(motherbear2one) lisa, needs prayer. She is going through a hard time in her schooling. She wants to become a nurse but she is not sure she can do it.
Please pray that God will grant her the confidence she can do it and that she be able to overcome her personal problems. :amen:

Thank You!

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I ask that You be with Lisa. I pray that You will bring deliverance and help her with the things she is facing. We can feel so alone in our troubles LORD, let her know that she is never alone, You are with her. I pray that You give her a lasting hunger for Your Word that strengthens and encourages. Please send other believers to come alongside her and help her. I ask too for blessing for Mija, Father, for requesting prayer for her dear mom. Thank You Father for bringing great things from small beginnings, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0

Moluku

Becoming Mrs. McCarthy June 2, 2007.
Sep 14, 2005
Oregon
✟10,001.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Libertarian
Lord Jesus, we pray for this dear sister Lisa this night. Give her the confidence that is found in your spirit and help her to accomplish this dream in her life. You Lord can help her have the wisdom and knowledge for this amazing feat in her life. Help her to rest in your spirit Lord and to give such worries up to you. I pray for guidance and discernment in her life, that you stop the doubts and fears filling her mind as the enemy will prey on such things. Surround Lisa with your love tonight, this precious mother whose daughter loves so much and prays for. Bless this mother and daughter Lord God and wrap your arms around them this night. Hold them gently and fill their hearts and minds with gentle thoughts. In your sweet name Lord, amen.

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Almighty Father in Heaven, I lift up our beloved sister Lisa in prayers to You in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour. Lord, bless our sister with strength and guidance, help her pursuit her education to become a nurse. Deliever her from all hinders and be with her every step of the way. Thank You Lord!

"God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus" (II Corinthians 2:14).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.