Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is for anyone who simply wants to pray together, no specific subject, devotional and submission to God prayer included, scripture that feeds our prayer.

Good morning . . . God bless you :) Thank You, God our Father, for how You have Your way with us now. Please make Yourself at home in us, making us pleasing to You like Jesus, more and more as we grow in Your own Son Jesus in us.

You said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased." (in Matthew 17:5) And this is our example, that we in Jesus also can become well-pleasing to You. So, please succeed in us to make us gentle and humble and sweetly pleasing like Jesus was on the cross a "sweet-smelling aroma" > Ephesians 5:2 >

"And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma."

How You have us submitting to You, now, please . . . and praying how You guide us to pray . . .

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

Your word says this; so please correct and heal and strengthen us so we pray like this, "with thanksgiving". I need to be more thankful in all things; so please make me more real in this, in Your love and Holy Spirit; and please have us all growing in Your prayer in the Holy Spirit. Amen, in the name of Jesus our Lord and Savior and soon-coming Groom :) Thank You for how Your peace guards our hearts and minds while we pray Your way; please encourage us about this, so we live in Your peace, instead of all the stuff we get into that is not in Your peace. Thank You in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Upvote 0

suzeequeue

redeemed by the blood of the Lamb
Oct 5, 2006
U.S. Midwest
✟15,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
amen and amen!

i pray for your children everywhere, Lord Jesus, that you would give us wisdom and guidance that we may lead others to know and love You. thank you, precious Lord.

-------------

II TIMOTHY 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

LUKE 15:10 Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

MARK 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

ISAIAH 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

ROMANS 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

MATTHEW 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

PROVERBS 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Upvote 0

Pink Spider

EUROPEAN ANGLICAN
Site Supporter
May 26, 2013
Sweden
✟38,072.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
prayer6_zpszntwrt83.jpg