CFanessa

Mar 11, 2006
Central Valley, CA
✟15,176.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:groupray:Those that suffer from these debilitating sydromes and depression. Know that god is here within us helping us in the best way he knows how. Listen to him talk to him he is their and he is listening. Prohealth is a room with folks suffering these same sydromes and you can get good information about new therapies and medications.

The Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus is looking out for us hang in their. CFanessa

LivingRightForGod

god loves me and has a plan
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2005
birmingham
✟37,768.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
CFanessa said:
:groupray:Those that suffer from these debilitating sydromes and depression. Know that god is here within us helping us in the best way he knows how. Listen to him talk to him he is their and he is listening. Prohealth is a room with folks suffering these same sydromes and you can get good information about new therapies and medications.

The Heavenly Father and Lord Jesus is looking out for us hang in their. CFanessa

Lord i pray for the following symptons depress, anxiety and Ibs. Lord I pray that these illnesses will be broken in your mighy name. Lord protect peoples mind from the enemy. Lord he has no authority over us we belong to you lord. Protect those from self harm lord. Lord in your mighty name I pray amen

Upvote 0

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
CFanessa said:

Lord, I pray for all the diseases that have been name. People suffer in despair because of them. Lord, I know you hear your sheep calling and I know you know them by name. Hear their call and bring them in. Fill them with peace and joy and let their days be long so they can praise and honor you. In Jesus' name, I pray. amen

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
CFanessa said:

:amen:

Upvote 0

CFanessa

Mar 11, 2006
Central Valley, CA
✟15,176.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank You! All and Sister Jenna, I know my ill brothers and sisters like myself appreciate the attention you have given to this matter. I believe our heavenly father and lord jesus are hearing you and I feel a bit more stronger each and everyday. Thank You and Bless each and every one of you for caring about us. CFanessa

Upvote 0