Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Have you tested the spirits @ 'deceptionbytes''?

Is it run by cessationists, who deny 'many precious promises' - that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are gifts, not temporary loans, & specifically promised to operate till Christ returns?

Yes, I am familiar with that poster. Weird.

Upvote 0

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Yes, I am familiar with that poster. Weird.

Thanks 4 ya prayers, dude! :thumbsup:

For a while there, I didn't think I'd survive to crash the post *4500 barrier - but I'm on @ post *4515 now :clap:

(Site now down for a while - as this one was earlier) :bow:

Roy Field just now adlib singing, "Give Him all the honor & the glory tonight!" @ www.God.TV - Sky *760 for 3 more hours!!!!

Arfa Mo' :wave:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iafic

May 20, 2006
Sarasota FL
✟16,008.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Oh my gosh, I think I just got another healing....

I had knelt down today to pick something up. When I tried to get back up, my knee wouldn't move. it hurt really bad. So I had to get help getting back up. WEIRD I thought.

Well the rest of the day, I had troubles bending it and it had a swollen feeling. And squatting was out of the question. Well tonight I left my friends, for I felt the need to go home and pray. So I curled up on the couch to pray and as I tucked my knees under me, OH THE PAIN. I prayed awhile for the person God was leading me to pray for, then as my knee kept at me, I decided to sit on the floor and stretch it out. As I was moving towards the floor, I was thinking about my other healings lately and knew that God would take care of this new problem.

When I bent my knee on the floor: I froze!!!!! For all of a sudden, this freaky, very very tangible movement went across my knee and into my thigh. I cannot explain this feeling. It was inside, under the skin, a slow movement. almost like a rope laid sideways being tightly dragged up my knee and into my thigh. It freaked me out, it felt so weird. If the lights were on, I swear I would've seen it move under my skin.

And that's the end of that knee problem. Pain is gone, swelling feeling is gone.

Upvote 0

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh my gosh, I think I just got another healing....

I had knelt down today to pick something up. When I tried to get back up, my knee wouldn't move. it hurt really bad. So I had to get help getting back up. WEIRD I thought.

Well the rest of the day, I had troubles bending it and it had a swollen feeling. And squatting was out of the question. Well tonight I left my friends, for I felt the need to go home and pray. So I curled up on the couch to pray and as I tucked my knees under me, OH THE PAIN. I prayed awhile for the person God was leading me to pray for, then as my knee kept at me, I decided to sit on the floor and stretch it out. As I was moving towards the floor, I was thinking about my other healings lately and knew that God would take care of this new problem.

When I bent my knee on the floor: I froze!!!!! For all of a sudden, this freaky, very very tangible movement went across my knee and into my thigh. I cannot explain this feeling. It was inside, under the skin, a slow movement. almost like a rope laid sideways being tightly dragged up my knee and into my thigh. It freaked me out, it felt so weird. If the lights were on, I swear I would've seen it move under my skin.

And that's the end of that knee problem. Pain is gone, swelling feeling is gone.

Yay, GOd.. That's awesome.. Looks like you've got some annointing lingering around you Girl.. :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

franky67

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2005
✟21,351.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I've been watching since they still were in Pastor Strader's church, missed a few, but have seen most nights. I love to see God heal, I love to see the expressions of joy and amazement on people's faces when they are healed.

Todd is young, and his flesh leaks out a lot of the time, but I am convinced God is using him to bring back healing to the body of Christ, for the end time harvest.

Two clear things I think the Lord is showing us, the first, I got about two weeks ago, is that God will use physical healing to win the muslims to Christ, first in the UK, and then in the middle east.

The second thing, I received just last night, that God chose Todd, a drug user, and dealer, to reach this generation of spiked hair, pierced ears, lips and tatoos. Yea God !!!!!

Quoting my own post, Last night, May 31, Saturday, I sensed a lot of raw flesh from our brother Todd, as he strutted around the stage, instead of interviewing healed and not-yet-healed folks waiting on the sides.

The Gospels over and over, speak of the compassion of Jesus as he healed. Well, last night toward the end of the God TV coverage, a young girl came up with a monsterous tumor on the side of her face.

Almost instantly Todd melted, he was at once a kinder, gentler, Todd, after he ministered to her, he said, "compassion must come before healing"

I'm looking forward tonight to seeing a change in TB, one who ministers healing with the compassion of Christ.

Would you all join me in praying for this, I want to see this healing anointing spread all over the world.

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've got this weird problem where I cannot view any page higher than 33, so consequently I can't see any more testimonies, or any potential replies to this. :(
I've noticed this for days now. I think we can all see the last post. Why there is remaining pages and what is on them. I don't know.

So you may be going?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, I'll be going down to my uncle's for a week cuz he wants me to coem down, and he's been watching too and we briefly discussed the prospect of attending. Hopefully this lasts till July (which I'm certain it will) :)
They're not planning on ending. It's been prophesied that there will be no end to this revival. Has anybody else heard that prophecy?

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I've got this weird problem where I cannot view any page higher than 33, so consequently I can't see any more testimonies, or any potential replies to this. :(

Yes, the pages stop at 34, yet it tells us there are 36 pages! Weird.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.