iafic

May 20, 2006
Sarasota FL
✟16,008.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Since you asked, I can explain that. The problem is they disagree with many beliefs he has had even way before this began which he said himself on his site( not hear say). So thats why they dont feel they can go along with it. Ok I'm out of here

Agreeing with you J4J, I just don't understand how they think God can EVER move then, not one man, besides Jesus has ever done it right all the time. WE HAVE TO STOP FOCUSING ON THE MAN. At these meetings I could really care less about Todd. That's not who I am worshipping. My song is unto the Lord, my hands are raised to the Lord, my eyes are on the Lord...

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
You know all of those rain songs that have been coming out for the last couple of years. The rain is the blessings of the Holy Spirit of course.

We could place a rain gauge so to speak on the Florida healing revival.

I believe Todd has the gift of a Word of Knowledge, the gift of healing, the gift of spiritual discernment, the gift of tongues.

Todd has the gift of prophecy in operation when he says that revival will break out in other parts of the world. Ireland, Scotland, UK, Egypt, Germany and France are a few I have heard more than once in the last 33 days.

He has pointed to Germany and France more than other area's with the prophecy of revival breaking out in the streets, in cafe's, among the youth on fire for Jesus.

When this happens the rain gauge will be 3/4 full ... I can't wait to see what else God has for those that love revival more than the evening news.

Upvote 0

Mark2010

Nov 9, 2005
✟6,262.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
It's cool that you ladies were able to meet up and have a good time together.

Cindy, Praying for your mom, that she will be OK. I'm sure you're daughter is a great gal.

I posted in another thread how there was a lady from my city there last night who claimed to be healed a month ago while watching by TV. Said that a group from her church has visited Lakeland and were holding revival meeting here!! I looked them up on the internet and am planning to visit one since it's not possible for me to go to Florida.

I may be forever the skeptic, but I try to be open-minded.

Glad you both were blessed.

Reactions: Glenda
Upvote 0

iafic

May 20, 2006
Sarasota FL
✟16,008.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
You know all of those rain songs that have been coming out for the last couple of years. The rain is the blessings of the Holy Spirit of course.

Ya know....

We have been praying for the rains for years now. and the drought is ending. this is what we have been praying for folks. it is starting to pour. Jump in and get wet.

I must add, I got so filled last night, all day today I am physically thirsty. I was once told by a high school friend that when you drink alcohol all night that the next morning you cannot quench your thirst. he used to drink all night and then in the morning he was so dehydrated he would stick his head under the bath tub faucet and drink til his stomach could burst.

I always found that true in my life. Although I have NEVER had a taste of liquor, I do know that any evening I spend drinking up the annointing, I always spend the whole next day gusseling water. No exception today, I have been through enough icetea to supply India. And still thirsty for more.

Last edited:
Reactions: KleinerApfel
Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's all that dancing too. That alone makes one thirsty. I drank my 32 oz. of water there and still had to buy some on the way home.

Since we are on a WoF forum, and I consider myself WoF, I should say Todd Bentley is not WoF. So what? We put differences aside. Eat the hay and spit out the chaff. He is a yielded vessel obeying what the Lord has asked of Him.

When it comes down to it, I'd rather go to a Believer's Convention because the Word is taught all day and night; and during healing school all are taught how to receive their healing so no one goes away disappointed. Jesus healed them all, and He hasn't changed. There's not one in Lakeland He does not desire to heal. Not a one.

I love being in Lakeland because God is in it. I love being with fellow believers. They don't have to wear the same label as me. I don't even see myself with a label. I see myself as a believer in the Word. I see the blood of Jesus has cleansed us all from our unrighteousness and we have same Father.

What was that song? We've got the best dad in the whole world!

As for my mother, she has been admitted to the hospital. It's time for me to head back, via her apartment to take care of things there. Looking forward to sleep tonight. :D

What are you doing iafic? Heading back again? Better pack lots of H2O. ;)

Thanks for praying Mark.

Upvote 0

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single

We could place a rain gauge so to speak on the Florida healing revival.

I believe Todd has the gift of a Word of Knowledge, the gift of healing, the gift of spiritual discernment, the gift of tongues.

Todd has the gift of prophecy in operation when he says that revival will break out in other parts of the world. Ireland, Scotland, UK, Egypt, Germany and France are a few I have heard more than once in the last 33 days.

He has pointed to Germany and France more than other area's with the prophecy of revival breaking out in the streets, in cafe's, among the youth on fire for Jesus.

When this happens the rain gauge will be 3/4 full ... I can't wait to see what else God has for those that love revival more than the evening news.

He added prophecy of a Wales Healing Revival tonight - inc specifically Wrexham

I'm so thrilled, as I have several times promo'd Christian TV & the FL Revival in Chester pedestrian areas - I lived in N Wales 1985-'91 & often preached/sang in pedestrian precincts in Wrexham, as well as Mold, Buckley, Q'ferry, Shotton, Holywell, Flint, Prestatyn, Rhyl, Denbigh, Ruthin, Colwyn Bay & Llandudno

1 of the Welsh is on Sky *761 right now!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
It's all that dancing too. That alone makes one thirsty. I drank my 32 oz. of water there and still had to buy some on the way home.

Since we are on a WoF forum, and I consider myself WoF, I should say Todd Bentley is not WoF. So what? We put differences aside. Eat the hay and spit out the chaff. He is a yielded vessel obeying what the Lord has asked of Him.

When it comes down to it, I'd rather go to a Believer's Convention because the Word is taught all day and night; and during healing school all are taught how to receive their healing so no one goes away disappointed. Jesus healed them all, and He hasn't changed. There's not one in Lakeland He does not desire to heal. Not a one.

I love being in Lakeland because God is in it. I love being with fellow believers. They don't have to wear the same label as me. I don't even see myself with a label. I see myself as a believer in the Word. I see the blood of Jesus has cleansed us all from our unrighteousness and we have same Father.

What was that song? We've got the best dad in the whole world!

As for my mother, she has been admitted to the hospital. It's time for me to head back, via her apartment to take care of things there. Looking forward to sleep tonight. :D

Thanks for praying Mark.

I have twice now lost forms to get a passport

I must get one so I can go

Various readers may want to testify @ these 2 threads that accuse Todd of being occult, on a rival site:-

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32329

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32327&sid=2bc7cdea1f1eef55705fda8ece4b2d6e

Must go to bed!

I'd rung my church cell group leader earlier, to say I was tired & couldn't come to a joint cell groups' meal

Sure enough, I fell asleep on the sofa shortly after

God woke me up just before Todd told @ that 2-year-old dying in hospital till everyone prayed & the doctors had to check his blood count 5 times as they couldn't believe it was the same kid!

& then came the prophecy of Wales being blest with healig revival - praise God!

He's just now said that www.msnbc.com will run a Revival story that Assoc Press, etc, will pick up & relay worldwide

'Night all!

Arfa Mo'

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iafic

May 20, 2006
Sarasota FL
✟16,008.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
It's all that dancing too. .

No cuz I am always dancing like that:p...that's nothing new:p

I actually decided to go to dinner with an unsaved friend...and tell her all the revival. She took it very well!!!!! I told her everything. I keep planting the seed.

So maybe tomorrow night or Friday night. Saturday is out, for that is church night, and Sunday back to work.

I have been getting emails from someone from the "unbelievers" side. you guys...it's really a waste of time to argue this stuff. I see encouragement to go to other forums and debate this. But since when has a debate ever changed someones mind? When has a political debate ever changed someones stand on abortion? all it is, is strife!!!!!!!!!!!! and the nonsense and twisted scriptures just get you angry. I am sorry to disagree with the post above, I encourage you all to walk in love and move on with God. Don't let the persecution slow you down. For the rediculous stuff this person has been emailing me shows me the mentality over there. I can't see that it would be constructive.

If you know God and aren't into fanatisism, receive from God. If you don't like Todd, turn off the internet.

The Bible says to avoid foolish and unlearned questions. Strife isn't going to change anyones mind.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
As I just put @ "What's best on TV today/tonight/soon?"

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26686

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26686&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

As I will now @ the Word of Faith part of http://www.christianforums.com

& of course Todd Bentley @ 7pm

Some readers may want to testify @ 2 threads that accuse him of being occult (as they did Jesus):-

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32329

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32327

Must go get my bath

& go join the Liverpool pedestrian precinct Tues & Thurs preachers for their 11am prayers @ Gladstones Christian Bookshop's Upper Room, Slater St, off Bold St, 2nd turn right uphill from Central Station

Back later, DV

God bless!

Ian

Last edited:
Upvote 0

franky67

Senior Veteran
Jul 22, 2005
✟21,351.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I am a little curious...I don't see any post titles that may mention the Florida Healing Revival. I came over here to hear testimonies and talk...but I am not seeing anything. Are you folks aware of the Healing revival that is going on in Florida twice a day 7 days a week? CNN is even calling about it. The healing testimonies are out of this world.

check it out live eastern time 7pm http://www.ustream.tv/channel/great-florida-healing-revival

Since it's so close to our town, all my friends that are going have come back healed. I got healed. People are getting healed over the internet, over God TV, and even in prayer groups.

Check it out guys!

I've been watching since they still were in Pastor Strader's church, missed a few, but have seen most nights. I love to see God heal, I love to see the expressions of joy and amazement on people's faces when they are healed.

Todd is young, and his flesh leaks out a lot of the time, but I am convinced God is using him to bring back healing to the body of Christ, for the end time harvest.

Two clear things I think the Lord is showing us, the first, I got about two weeks ago, is that God will use physical healing to win the muslims to Christ, first in the UK, and then in the middle east.

The second thing, I received just last night, that God chose Todd, a drug user, and dealer, to reach this generation of spiked hair, pierced ears, lips and tatoos. Yea God !!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Glenda

More, Lord.. More of You..
Sep 22, 2005
United States
Visit site
✟76,316.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've been watching since they still were in Pastor Strader's church, missed a few, but have seen most nights. I love to see God heal, I love to see the expressions of joy and amazement on people's faces when they are healed.

Todd is young, and his flesh leaks out a lot of the time, but I am convinced God is using him to bring back healing to the body of Christ, for the end time harvest.

Two clear things I think the Lord is showing us, the first, I got about two weeks ago, is that God will use physical healing to win the muslims to Christ, first in the UK, and then in the middle east.

The second thing, I received just last night, that God chose Todd, a drug user, and dealer, to reach this generation of spiked hair, pierced ears, lips and tatoos. Yea God !!!!!

Franky, I 2nd that Yea God..

I've been watching for 4+ weeks & never get tired of seeing the joy of those that God heals after they have spent so much time in agony & pain..

To see the delight when someone comes to testify with medical reports inhand.. :clap:

Goes to prove that God CAN & WILL use anyone He wishes.. includin me.. and you.. :) We just have to be yielded vessels..

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No cuz I am always dancing like that:p...that's nothing new:p

I actually decided to go to dinner with an unsaved friend...and tell her all the revival. She took it very well!!!!! I told her everything. I keep planting the seed.

So maybe tomorrow night or Friday night. Saturday is out, for that is church night, and Sunday back to work.

I have been getting emails from someone from the "unbelievers" side. you guys...it's really a waste of time to argue this stuff. I see encouragement to go to other forums and debate this. But since when has a debate ever changed someones mind? When has a political debate ever changed someones stand on abortion? all it is, is strife!!!!!!!!!!!! and the nonsense and twisted scriptures just get you angry. I am sorry to disagree with the post above, I encourage you all to walk in love and move on with God. Don't let the persecution slow you down. For the rediculous stuff this person has been emailing me shows me the mentality over there. I can't see that it would be constructive.

If you know God and aren't into fanatisism, receive from God. If you don't like Todd, turn off the internet.

The Bible says to avoid foolish and unlearned questions. Strife isn't going to change anyones mind.

Iafic...you are absolutely right, IMO. Strife in this area is useless! As a moderator at a smaller Christian messageboard, I have found myself gradually getting into topics that focus on deeper faith issues. Most recently--tithing, tongues, and then suddenly the topic about Lakeland comes up.

Well, I found I was the main defender there, fielding criticism, and not kind criticism about Todd Bentley!

Things got heated up and the administrators were not WOF or open to the working of the Holy Spirit, and so Satan has had his way there, and last night I was removed from my position. I will not return.

They have told me that they are pruning the bad fruit there and now the Lord will bless the site! Hardly! The Lord will deal with their refusal of His truth!

This is the rough side to the Revival. Hearts on fire are seen as the enemy. Jesus Christ in all His fullness will have His day! I am not concerned about my removal, where normally I would be in real distress, for I know that I have been taken out of the way by God so He may teach them a thing or ten!

It is revelatory to me that people in the Church now see an "enemy" where there once was none. Jesus is causing lines to be drawn...clear, distinct lines. Tares are becoming ever more visible, until the harvest finally comes!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

iafic

May 20, 2006
Sarasota FL
✟16,008.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Iafic...you are absolutely right, IMO. Strife in this area is useless!
They have told me that they are pruning the bad fruit there and now the Lord will bless the site!

Wow. that is all I know how to say.

People against healing are pruning bad fruit. Whoa unto the man who calls good evil and evil good.

Sorry hon! You can come over here and we will rejoice with you!!!! It's about us and God!!!!:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Iafic...you are absolutely right, IMO. Strife in this area is useless! As a moderator at a smaller Christian messageboard, I have found myself gradually getting into topics that focus on deeper faith issues. Most recently--tithing, tongues, and then suddenly the topic about Lakeland comes up.

Well, I found I was the main defender there, fielding criticism, and not kind criticism about Todd Bentley!

Things got heated up and the administrators were not WOF or open to the working of the Holy Spirit, and so Satan has had his way there, and last night I was removed from my position. I will not return.

They have told me that they are pruning the bad fruit there and now the Lord will bless the site! Hardly! The Lord will deal with their refusal of His truth!

This is the rough side to the Revival. Hearts on fire are seen as the enemy. Jesus Christ in all His fullness will have His day! I am not concerned about my removal, where normally I would be in real distress, for I know that I have been taken out of the way by God so He may teach them a thing or ten!

It is revelatory to me that people in the Church now see an "enemy" where there once was none. Jesus is causing lines to be drawn...clear, distinct lines. Tares are becoming ever more visible, until the harvest finally comes!

There seems to be a Revelation 17 takeover @ www.christianforums.net - I PM'd several Bible believers there a full week ago to see if they, like me, are under attack & I haven't heard from a single one: looks like they've been driven out, as I may well be @ any time

The Bible says, "Contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints"

Some readers here may also want to testify @ this 3rd thread attacking Todd in subtle ways:-

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32377

Todd has just now said, on http://www.God.TV - Sky *760 - "Who is ready to see the power of God move?"

He is ministering to folk in desparate situations tonight

Story @ the hundreds of healings on http://www.msnbc.com now

Front page of http://www.freshfire.ca links to it & Todd wants folk to email comments @ how the revival has affected & is affecting them, so that the story goes round the world in the positive prominence it deserves, to God's glory

"The Earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea"

We are God's mouthpieces to complete our Great Commission of Mathew 28 & Mark 16

"Let us work while it is day, for the night comes, when no-one can work

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=30976&p=382633#p382633

God bless!

Arfa Mo'

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There seems to be a Revelation 17 takeover @ www.christianforums.net - I PM'd several Bible believers there a full week ago to see if they, like me, are under attack & I haven't heard from a single one: looks like they've been driven out, as I may well be @ any time

The Bibel says, "Contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints"

Some readers here may also want to testify @ this 3rd thread attacking Todd in subtle ways:-

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=32377

Todd has just now said, on http://www.God.TV - Sky *760 - "Who is ready to see the power of God move?"

He is ministering to folk in desparate situations tonight

Story @ the hundreds of healings on http://www.msnbc.com now

Front page of http://www.freshfire.ca links to it & Todd wants folk to email comments @ how the revival has affected & is affecting them, so that the story goes round the world in the positive prominence it deserves, to God's glory

"The Earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord as the waters cover the sea"

God bless!

Arfa Mo'

HALLELUJAH! GOD BLESS YOU! :amen:

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The 16th person raised from the dead is at the Revival right now!

Testimonies are followed up with medical reports, etc, ready for the media

She'd been dead 40-45 mins in a car!

As of tonight-- the total of those raised from the dead are--18! They are getting confirmations.

Upvote 0

Floatingaxe

Apr 14, 2007
Ontario, Canada
✟22,726.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Wow. that is all I know how to say.

People against healing are pruning bad fruit. Whoa unto the man who calls good evil and evil good.

Sorry hon! You can come over here and we will rejoice with you!!!! It's about us and God!!!!:thumbsup:

Thank you! I actually spent a lot of time there and enjoyed my duties because I had undergone great stress here. I spent too much time here in CP&E, and that is like banging one's head against a brick wall.

Instead, I will come here more and offer encouragement and be uplifted by true believers in this section!

See you around, dear!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

EZRida4JC

May 3, 2008
✟327.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Bless you, FA!

I pray the Lord refreshes you here

& strengthens you, as in Ezekiel 2-3 @ www.BibleGateway.com

Enjoying Glory, Signs & Wonders Conference @ www.God.TV - Sky *760 since 7am

Followed by Youth Mentoring Conference @ 8.30 - Sky *761

& @ Sky *760 -12.00

Elim Conference - Sky *761 - 1.00

Power Evangelism - Todd Bentley - Sky *760 2.30 till 4.30 & 8.30-12.30am

Word Explosion - John Bevere - 5.30 - Sky *760

Some readers may feel led to encourage others in a godly direction @ our TV forum:-

What's on Christian TV now/later?

http://christianforums.com/showthread.php?t=7205268

Alabaster wrote:I believe the (C......F....net) OP has an agenda of his own and doubts the veracity of the quotes. Todd Bentley is a servant of Jesus Christ. Naysayers are proving how flesh opposes the Spirit of God.

Amen

Have you tested the spirits @ 'deceptionbytes''?

Is it run by cessationists, who deny 'many precious promises' - that the gifts of the Holy Spirit are gifts, not temporary loans, & specifically promised to operate till Christ returns?

Many leading Pentecostals & Charismatics inc John Arnott & Sid Roth & Patricia King & Bob Jones & others have come to Lakeland & endorsed this historic healing revival - the first one ever aired worldwide live on TV

& Rory/Wendy Alec have, for several weeks, cancelled programs who pay to be on God TV & have aired 8 hours a day of Lakeland free

Other Christian TV stations & even secular TV stations relay it from God TV

Are 'deceptionbytes'' among those Paul castigated in, 2 Corinthians, as 'super-apostles'? -(IRONY!!) :angel:

Glory, Signs & Wonders Conference @ http://www.God.TV 7-9am has just made the point that God has taken the dregs of society, all thru Church History, & turned them into anointed evangelists :amen:

Joe Donato was a Mafia 'don' when God saved him

As he was preparing to go to a dons meeting - via miraculously tuning his radio to a Christian station

Doreen Irvine was Queen of Black Witches - as was http://www.ex-witch.org Kathi Sharpe

Doreen wrote Christian classic, "From Witchcraft To Christ" :thumbsup:

God has taken terrorists from Ireland, S Africa, etc, etc & turned them into anointed evangelists :clap:

Are 'deceptionbytes'' Pharisees who would oppose all of these?

Do 'deceptionbytes'' even deny John 3, Romans 3, Romans 10 etc?

Are 'deceptionbytes'' bytes of deception, out to 'deceive the elect'?

Are they 'enemies of the gospel'?

Todd regularly gives his amazingly encouraging testimony & says, "If God can use me, He can use anyone!"

He said last night that extended daily healing revivals have broken out in @ least 12 centres -worldwide - thru folk accepting the daily invite to "Come, get some!" ^_^

God bless!

Afra Mo'

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.