flight simulator

Boss_BlueAngels

Life is better when you're flying upside down.
Jul 19, 2005
Seattle
Visit site
✟14,326.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh yes, I've been addicted to MS flight sim since... well, the sky was solid blue and the ground was solid green!! haha! I remember being soooo excited when you could actually see the control surfaces move!

Now I use it to help keep me IFR current.

Upvote 0

Millagirl

Dec 28, 2006
California
✟8,651.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh yes, I've been addicted to MS flight sim since... well, the sky was solid blue and the ground was solid green!! haha! I remember being soooo excited when you could actually see the control surfaces move!

MS flight sim helped a lot when I was doing my IFR training!

Upvote 0

Historygeek

Jan 2, 2007
Livingston MT
✟7,819.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I know it's blaspemous to even suggest it, but I would like to see the Blue Angels do a show flying SU-27 flankers. it would be quite a trick to see the whole formation do a simultanious cobra manuver!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RCPilot

May 8, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
✟7,614.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I use a totally different kind of Flight Simulator. It's called RealFlight G3.5 and it teaches you how to fly RC aircraft (planes and helicopters). I fly 99% of the time in "from the ground" mode that simulates you standing on the ground flying aircraft above you but you can also choose to fly from the cockpit or in "chase" mode with a view from behind the aircraft.

Kind of pricey but very fun and saves a lot of crashed airplanes when trying to figure out moves and technique!

Upvote 0