Chattanooga
✟27,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
[EDIT] ... I am not sure what forum to put this in, so feel free to move it. I'm new.]

Hello. I think about heaven a lot. Think about the things above, not the things of this earth. Anyways, I was wondering...what is the first thing you want to do once you get home to heaven, besides meet Jesus face to face?

I want to see my vast collection of sports cars. I say this because I believe we will be racing in heaven. That is one of my hearts deepest desires...racing.

Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4

I also want to go into outer space and explore!

What do you want to do??

Last edited:

Unqualified

243 God loves me
Site Supporter
Aug 17, 2020
West of Mississippi
✟419,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
First thing? just be there. Second thing worship the Lord w/o inhibition, a 1000 years each.. But I’m sure everything will be the Lords timing. There will be plenty of timeless enjoyment. Other than that I really don’t know. But, I’d like to take target practice from earth to moon and shoot up some of those tin cans up there, if they won’t be a museum.
yes so much to explore of creation.

Upvote 0

The Liturgist

Traditional Liturgical Christian
Site Supporter
Nov 26, 2019
The Wild West
✟477,172.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I think to pray a pray of thanksgiving to God for having saved me, and to pray for the salvation of my loved ones, would be appropriate, but I don’t know, since ultimately we must enter the kingdom of God like little children. I really hope there will be race cars and racing in the world to Come, and especially the exploration of outer space - if to enter therein we must enter as little children, that seems to me like the sort of thing a little child would wish for, and is thus appropriate in spirit and attitude, and thus I find the post by @Nick01 very beautiful, and I think theology should be beautiful, and when it is beautiful we know we are on the right track since God is the perfection of all qualities and virtues in their highest and ultimate form, to quote St. Basil the Great.

God bless you @Nick01 Perhaps God willing we might one day, long from now, jointly pilot a starship in the Eschaton, and race across the New Heavens and explore the new universe, which promises to be infinitely more interesting than this one, which is already so interesting and beautiful due to the goodness of God. And as an added plus, doing so would be much safer, given the immortal nature of our resurrected form, and given the eternal nature of the world to come the obstacle posed by the vast distances that hinders our efforts to explore this universe might be absent.

Upvote 0

Wings like Eagles

Site Supporter
Jul 31, 2013
Arizona
✟215,653.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Depends on timing...

Before the Rapture - Drop to my knees and say THANK YOU JESUS I made it!

After the Rapture - Check to find my wife and kids and drop to my knees and say THANK YOU JESUS we made it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Depends on timing...

Before the Rapture - Drop to my knees and say THANK YOU JESUS I made it!

After the Rapture - Check to find my wife and kids and drop to my knees and say THANK YOU JESUS we made it!
That's really sweet!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums