It is well with my soul.
Nov 15, 2011
USA
✟7,655.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have always had...well...let's just say I've always had LOTS of occurrences of deja vu and lots of spiritual activity in my sleep and revolving around dreams and visions - a lot of it negative, but some of it positive. The most prominent and recent incident being the night I dreamt that my stovetop was on and I felt an urgency to "wake up, get up, and go to the kitchen" ...but I dismissed it as just a really odd dream. Sure enough, the next morning I found it on - it had been left on low all night. Thankfully, nothing caught fire and my cats were not burned. Was it really spiritual...or just my memory coming back to me in the form of a dream? I don't know - does it really matter?

In any case, one thing I have NOT had in the past is reoccurring dreams. However, in the past few months, I have had countless dreams of earthquakes. Things are never exactly the same - but there's always an earthquake and there's always panic, destruction, and chaos.

These dreams leave me so disturbed. They bring me to tears, and it takes me a long time to recover after having one. I don't know what to make of it at all... I just felt the need to share it. Maybe someone can offer insight...or relate.

kimmiemae

follower of Yeshua
Mar 26, 2011
✟9,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God may be calling you to interceed for the safety of HIS children or whatever He puts on your heart to pray. Follow the leading of the Holy Spirit in praying this through. We do know that in the last days earthquakes will happen as prophesied in scripture _ "diverse places". We also know that things will be shaken in the HEAVENS. THERE IS ALL OUT WAR already taking place in the heavenlies. We can pray and proclaim Jesus is Lord by the sword of the Spirit (out loud). Our prayers carry HUGE weight and empower the Kingdom of Light.

Reactions: parsley
Upvote 0

kimmiemae

follower of Yeshua
Mar 26, 2011
✟9,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The prophets of old were the type that would weep, wail, and lament over the sadness that they saw in their own people. This is a wake up call to all the prophetic people to not allow our hearts to be hardened by materialism and life's comforts but to seek HIS FACE and HIS WILL, and HIS TIMING, and HIS WAY. It is good that you feels the sadness - it is similar to God's sadness and sharing in the suffering of Jesus. This is a high honor. Take courage and do not fear and do not be afraid. God will hold your hand and lead you. He will be with you in everything. Please pray for faith to endure.

Upvote 0