South Carolina
✟3,719.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I guess it depends on what you classify as "boyfriend." I had a few guys that would call me occasionally, but we never went out or saw each other outside of school. As far as a "real" boyfriend...someone you see and talk to all the time and exchange "I love you's" and such, I married mine. We met when I was 17 and I'm now about to be 23!

Upvote 0

LiberatedChick

Contributor
Jun 28, 2004
UK
✟21,289.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Using Searles definition of boyfriend then yes I did marry my first boyfriend. Also using that definition I would have been my husbands first girlfriend. We both had relationships before we got together but not really proper bf/gf relationships. My first and only bf before my husband started off as a friend. I was 12 at the time, we barely saw each other and I didn't even want to go out with him...he kept asking and asking me so I just said yes in the end to shut him up :blush:

Upvote 0

_sunshinegirl

*LoveIs* John 15:12
Aug 30, 2004
Georgia
✟23,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
okiemommy26 said:
Using Searles definition of boyfriend, i did marry mine. I met him when i was 18 and married him when i was 19. Which was only a couple months. We have been married now for 7yrs. But i wasn't my husbands first girlfriend.
Wow.
You are truely blessed.
Would you ever change the length of time?

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope...I had several boyfriends throughout highschool and college, and I dated plenty of boys that I didn't have serious intentions with. Besides my husband though, I have only been really serious about one other boy...the boyfriend I had just before meeting Mark...we'd been together for a year before breaking up over irreconcilable differences. Those are the only two boys I've ever been in love with.

My hubby had a few serious girlfriends (and a lot more that weren't serious) and he was even engaged at one point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.