ChildofLight85

Strawberry Angel
May 10, 2004
✟7,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Age 15, with my boyfriend at the time. I was on the dating scene for awhile, but now thatz over. I've been single for 2 years now. I needed to work on some stuff on my own. My next real kiss will be on the altar. A peck on the lips is okay, but nothing that would cause either of us to struggle. Thank God that He lets us start over. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Cordelia

Temperamental Girl of God
Apr 14, 2004
Leeds, United Kingdom
✟10,155.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
I was almost sixteen when I had my first kiss, with my first boyfriend who I was head-over-heels in love with, at the time. I thought we'd be together forever. It was beautiful at the time, so even though we didn't last (real life got in the way) I have no regrets that I kissed him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ascribe2thelord

Punk Rock Christian
Oct 25, 2004
Columbia, SC
Visit site
✟8,913.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
ascribe2thelord said:
My first kiss was when I was seventeen, on my first date. I wasn't sure what to do, so I pretty much just pressed my lips up against hers and jerked back. It was then that she said, "You don't use your tongue?":doh:

After eating supper we ended up making out in the car for two hours, was all. My parents were absolutely shocked! :sorry:

I "broke up" with her the following night.

Do I regret it ... ? Maybe some, but not much. Since then I've done a lot more things with this one girl in my dorm than I'd feel free to talk about in front of all my peers. But I guess I am a little jealous of the never been kissed people, because they seem to have some strange elevated status in the Christian subculture.
Just curious why no one replied to this post .... it seems too provocative not to get replied to.

Upvote 0
First person I kissed was my current wife about a month before we were married. I was 25.
I am forever glad I waited. She didn't, lots of regrets. One thing turned into another...:-(
We have been married a year now, and still trying to get over that.

All you young people, don't try to grow up too soon. I wasn't even allowed to date or kiss or hold hands, ANYTHING till I graduated. I am forever grateful for my parents strength.

PLEEEEASE be careful. It can hurt you and your spouse the rest of your life!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MooCow

Aug 21, 2004
Birmingham, AL
Visit site
✟9,858.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Uncle Joely said:
First person I kissed was my current wife about a month before we were married. I was 25.
I am forever glad I waited. She didn't, lots of regrets. One thing turned into another...:-(
We have been married a year now, and still trying to get over that.

All you young people, don't try to grow up too soon. I wasn't even allowed to date or kiss or hold hands, ANYTHING till I graduated. I am forever grateful for my parents strength.

PLEEEEASE be careful. It can hurt you and your spouse the rest of your life!!
Wow.

This isn't an attack or anything, but I'm surprised you still haven't gotten over it. When I meet my wife in the future, and she tells me she already made out with some other guy several years ago, I wouldn't be upset...she loves me, and that's all that matters to me.

Personally, as a parent, I won't be that strict on my kids. I WILL NOT allow my children to have sex before they're married (I can't stop them once they leave for college, but I will hopefully TEACH them to not do it), but kissing, hugging, holding hands...that's a whole different level than sex.

Upvote 0

Wroth

Superman
Feb 3, 2004
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
✟16,584.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
CA-Greens
BlazerSax said:
Wow.

This isn't an attack or anything, but I'm surprised you still haven't gotten over it. When I meet my wife in the future, and she tells me she already made out with some other guy several years ago, I wouldn't be upset...she loves me, and that's all that matters to me.

Personally, as a parent, I won't be that strict on my kids. I WILL NOT allow my children to have sex before they're married (I can't stop them once they leave for college, but I will hopefully TEACH them to not do it), but kissing, hugging, holding hands...that's a whole different level than sex.

Fully agree. I also argued this many times in the Teens forum. A kiss is simply a kiss - so what? I understand her regretting having let the kiss lead to something more, but just a kiss? C'mon. It's nothing.

Upvote 0

Cadillac

Searching
Mar 14, 2004
Texas
✟446.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
boilerblues said:
28 today and still no kiss.

Man, I feel so bad for you.

I kissed a girl for the first time when I was 26. I am a real, real late bloomer. Being that old and never having kissed anyone always bothered me, I felt so bad and it certainly didn't help my esteem.

Kiss a girl dude, see what the heck it's like. Life is short.

Kissing a pretty girl should be a sweet little treat, like eating ice-cream on the porch, or playing with a dob, or running to the lake for a dip at 7am in August out in the country.

I wish I could kiss when I was in my teens, but that is another story.

Upvote 0