Find out your Political Philosophy

Conspiracy Theory

I'm your huckleberry.
Nov 12, 2003
In a s00per sekret nukular bunkar!111!one!!!
✟14,257.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Conservative
That part wasn't directed to you, but Ringo etc.. I agree with your stance here though. I think the question itself was more along the lines of School "sponsored" as that seems to be the prevalent issue, not individual right IMHO.

I was however surprised it threw you into a conservative camp. Based on prior threads, I would have never guessed? I wonder what threw you there.

You don't know why I'm a conservative?

:confused:

Upvote 0

Flynmonkie

The First Official FrankenMonkie ;)
Feb 23, 2004
Home of Harry Truman - Missouri
Visit site
✟20,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You don't know why I'm a conservative?

:confused:

No, not really. If I remember correctly you seem to haunt the line here and there. I have never disagreed with you on topics I have been involved with. Most of the people I know are hard core I guess? That is one of the biggest problems. I would rather tell people I am 25-50% Conservative and 50-100% liberal than "own" a particular stance. Even in the Poly forums it seems to vary by site?? I guess what I am saying is there no longer seems to be a set "standard" of classification.

Upvote 0

Flynmonkie

Feb 23, 2004
Visit site
✟20,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I am right up there with my hero’s, Mandela, Gandhi, the Dali Lama; sounds about right. A few questions were “iffy” to me here though. Seems I scored similar to the other test. The results were Left leaning on the Libertarian front. I think this is a much better depiction..:thumbsup:

Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

pcgraphpng.php

Upvote 0

Ringo84

Separation of Church and State expert
Jul 31, 2006
A Cylon Basestar
Visit site
✟121,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am right up there with my hero’s, Mandela, Gandhi, the Dali Lama; sounds about right. A few questions were “iffy” to me here though. Seems I scored similar to the other test. The results were Left leaning on the Libertarian front. I think this is a much better depiction..:thumbsup:

Economic Left/Right: -5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51

pcgraphpng.php
I see that my picture didn't show up in my post. I'm very close to you, Flynmonkie! In between 'moderate' and 'left' and 'moderate' and libertarian'.
Ringo

Upvote 0

ACougar

U.S. Army Retired
Feb 7, 2003
Arizona
Visit site
✟37,952.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Interesting to combare the results of both tests. The one test shows me as being considerably more left than the other, which almost places me as a moderate.

Economic Left/Right: -7.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.85

pcgraphpng.php

s050_020.gif

Upvote 0

Flynmonkie

Feb 23, 2004
Visit site
✟20,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
pcgraphpng.php

-2, -4.

On most tests I lean right, not left. lol.

Well, it may be stronger Libertarian values, but I would think that would take you more towards the bottom of the list on this test than to the right?

This test seemed to indicate more social (moral) than the other. I am still trying to figure out the difference.

You do know I am stealing your logo! I absolutely hate that commercial.. But love the slogan!

"RON PAUL: Apply Directly to the Forehead!!"

I just blogged on the Ron Paul on Wolff Blitzer deal... the denial of the NAFTA superhighway.. good grief!:doh:

You know if he is elected he will be shot like Kennedy and Lincoln -- they both wanted to go back to silver..

Upvote 0

KomissarSteve

Basileus
Feb 1, 2007
✟25,945.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Of course we could answer backwards on half the questions and still get nearly the same score ;)

seems like everyone is getting center-left on this new test.
*shrugs* More proof that it's not the left-of-center folks here on CF that are the extremists.:thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Well, it may be stronger Libertarian values, but I would think that would take you more towards the bottom of the list on this test than to the right?

This test seemed to indicate more social (moral) than the other. I am still trying to figure out the difference.

You do know I am stealing your logo! I absolutely hate that commercial.. But love the slogan!

"RON PAUL: Apply Directly to the Forehead!!"

I just blogged on the Ron Paul on Wolff Blitzer deal... the denial of the NAFTA superhighway.. good grief!:doh:

You know if he is elected he will be shot like Kennedy and Lincoln -- they both wanted to go back to silver..
Feel free.

It's gotten popular lately. I think people are just tired of seeing how crazy a Ron Paul supporter can get, lol.

Upvote 0

Flynmonkie

Feb 23, 2004
Visit site
✟20,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Of course we could answer backwards on half the questions and still get nearly the same score ;)

seems like everyone is getting center-left on this new test.

I *think* it is because it is the difference between Fascism and Anarchism, rather than Conservative vs. Liberal. I think even conservatives are more liberal than they care to admit. I just think they don't get it ;)

Although, I seem to have liberal thought, I am a constitutionalist, I believe in our social contract. I do not believe in involving ourselves in too many “moral” issues… I believe it will backfire. I also really don’t like the imbalance of transnational corporations.. But that is another thread. Needless to say, I think the first test is a indicator of what policies are being discussed, rather than what “we” feel in a general tone.

I tell people all the time, I am a populist, but I carry libertarian values. I believe in protection of our rights, but I also don’t want the government in all my business. My philosophy is a mix of Hobbes, and Rousseau.

Upvote 0

Selznak

No King But Jesus
Jul 6, 2003
Nevada
✟17,278.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
A fun quiz, but no real surprises.

You scored the following on the PoliticsMatch questions:

Personal Score 62% Economic Score 76%
Where You Fit In
Where your Personal score meets your Economic score on the grid below is your political philosophy. Based on the above score, you are a Conservative-Leaning Libertarian .

s060_080.gif

Upvote 0