Finally a Full Night's Sleep!

jonahthesign

Jan 20, 2011
✟15,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since becoming born again, I have been trying to stay true to my word to God. I said I would commit myself to getting rid of every thing out of my house that the Holy Spirit disapproved of.

I have a 4 year old son who has not slept through the night since he was born. It was very frustrating and exhausting to get up in the middle of the night because he would be crying and it really seemed to be for absolutely no reason at all. I would tell him to pee because that was the only reason I could think of. I would pray to God that my children be able to sleep peacefully through the night. My prayer wasn't getting through.

One night, once again, he woke up crying as usual. This time I turned the light on because he was sitting up in bed. I simply asked him, 'what is making you get up every night?' This was the first time he did this, he pointed to his pillow. I never even thought about it before but the print that was on his pillowcase was the toothfairy. I stared briefly at the fairy, amazed at my own ignorance and took it off and gave him a plain pillow. He went back to sleep right away.

I immediately set to work getting rid of all their childrens books that were fairy tales, or disney related or similar.

My son has slept through the night for the first time, two days in a row now. And finally so have I.

:bow:PRAISE JESUS THE ALMIGHTY GOD THANK YOU MOST WONDERFUL:clap:

Deuteronomy 7:26
Neither shalt thou bring an abomination into thine house, lest thou be a cursed thing like it: but thou shalt utterly detest it, and thou shalt utterly abhor it; for it is a cursed thing.