Female Demon

john_witte

Mar 14, 2011
✟7,621.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
About a year ago, while I was sleeping in bed next to my wife, I was suddenly awoken, but did not literally open my eyes, but it was as if they came wide open and I could see the edge of the bed in front of my closed eyelids. There was a figure standing there and as my eyes turned up to look (even though my eyelids were not literally open), I saw a female demon standing there next to the bed in front of my face. She had hideous looking features to her face and ragged hair. I knew that she was trying to get over me or past me somehow to my wife, for what purpose, I do not know. But my lying there was preventing her from getting around me to my wife. I began to pray to the Lord and then I rebuked the demon and told it to "Go To Hell!" As soon as I said this, it became exceedingly angry and its mouth opened unnaturally wide, I mean REALLY elongated and it let out some kind of hellish energy vibrations in my face thru that open mouth, but I stood against it and did not move and then it vanished.

Do not know what this was portending, but my wife and I are now separated perhaps indefinitely, but I still believe my prayers for her will provide the Lord's sanctifying protection, but I do feel some things will come against her. I also believe that this demon may have represented the collusion of demonic forces with individuals who were exacting an influence over my wife's life and her and my relationship both at that time and since then. In fact, I believe I originally was guided to her before we were married by these same forces. I believe these individuals are part of a witchcraft-like end-time group of people who work behind the scenes with Cold War-like technology to spy on people and inject themselves into people's relationships in what is an Anti-christ delusion of supposed good works or works of justice, but really are just very evil works being carried out even by people in the churches who co-operate entirely with these secular government forces of so-called justice.

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
We wrestle not against flesh and blood. People can be convinced to change their minds, but spirits could care less what we think.

So sad to hear the connection between the dream and your separation. I have had incidents too, where a supernatural event preceded a drastic natural-world event. Remorse is understood.

Upvote 0