fellowship with (and pick on) stormboy (17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
see ya
grouphug.gif

and yeah about the kitteh... whan ya least expect it...

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
^_^ That was an entertaining read ^_^

Happy V-day to ya'll...I know it can be tough for the singles becos it's everywhere, photos and statuses and mushy gushy yucky stuff. So even tho I joke about it, I really do feel for all the singles on Valentines day.

I personally think that Valentines day should be an every day thing, and not just among lovers but also among friends and family. Why we should need a day to show "special love" and to buy over priced chocolate and teddy bears I will never know lol I feel bad for all the singles who have to face it all day...so I wish special love and appreciation towards those who don't have a partner today! ♥

Now...I need to speak to y'all about the violence I saw in this thread...I'm afraid I'm goin to have to investigate this balloon killing you are doing. Something's...just...not...right! I hope you can understand why I have to do this...it's for the protection of all the innocent balloons!

:D

Upvote 0

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟51,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
^_^ That was an entertaining read ^_^

Happy V-day to ya'll...I know it can be tough for the singles becos it's everywhere, photos and statuses and mushy gushy yucky stuff. So even tho I joke about it, I really do feel for all the singles on Valentines day.

I personally think that Valentines day should be an every day thing, and not just among lovers but also among friends and family. Why we should need a day to show "special love" and to buy over priced chocolate and teddy bears I will never know lol I feel bad for all the singles who have to face it all day...so I wish special love and appreciation towards those who don't have a partner today! ♥

Now...I need to speak to y'all about the violence I saw in this thread...I'm afraid I'm goin to have to investigate this balloon killing you are doing. Something's...just...not...right! I hope you can understand why I have to do this...it's for the protection of all the innocent balloons!

:D

:| :sorry: I did no do it ... MD & Katie made me do it :p

Upvote 0

Stormboy

Mar 23, 2004
✟51,723.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And if it makes anyone feel any better (I doubt it) I didn't get any Valentine's messages here or on fb :D Except from my one Valentine friend that I "won" over :D And certainly not from my hubby lol

:doh: OH boy I think hubby is in big trouble.
He better go make a bed in the shed or something along that lines :D

Upvote 0

Butterfly

Tins the Chocoholic
Apr 4, 2004
Hugging a cat and eating chocolate
✟105,420.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
:D Nah, not even a card, flowers, nada. But it's ok. It's kind of a mutual "agreement" without being an agreement of sorts. Neither of us is commercialized like that. We show our love every day in different ways so it's all good.

Although a very, very, very tiny part of me wanted a little something extra special. But I won't hold it against him! He's a darn good man who does a lot for me :D

And um...I don't care who made you do it...the fact is, you did it...you had a choice, young man, and it looks like this time you made the wrong choice!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.