WhiteTiger2999

May 31, 2005
Norwalk/New Haven, CT
✟7,931.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
God Bless you all for being on these forums, posting - repleying, and praying for those who need it. As i am slightly new to this forum, I have tried my best so far to fit in, and as it seems I have done so pretty well so far. Thank you all for caring, in Gods arms we are all loved.

Though I ask for one favor, please pray for me, for in times of feeling lost, confused and alone in life the Devils temptations sometimes become way too strong. In my journey for the past few weeks to embrace my faith once more, and learn more about it, to strengthen my spirit and heart as it feels so broken from a few past events in this month and last, I find myself thinking I am praying in vain. I sometimes forget the great gift God gave onto me last month, to save me in such a way..(as in a way I feel my soul was picked up from the dark depths of Hell embraced by Gods hands, given a new jolt of energy and zeal for life again and just plopped back on the cement ground expected to go on with no guidence.) Are these thoughts those of one who doubts?

-Please pray for me
"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."
Psalms 147:3 KJV

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:groupray:

Thank God for your struggles.... every struggle that you defeat is stored in Heaven.

Do not let your shield down as I did recently.... "The sign of the Cross and the Jesus prayer."

Forgive me...

Upvote 0

Eusebios

Create in me a clean heart O God!
Feb 17, 2004
Canton, OH.
Visit site
✟12,812.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Praying for you.
OrthoPrayer.gif

Eusebios.

Upvote 0

vanshan

A Sinner
Mar 5, 2004
✟13,268.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Be careful not to define your spiritual health by your emotional climate. [I spent a lot of years in the charismatic movement where everything is viewed in light of emotions, so I know the dangers there.] Often the enemy attempts to lead us into despair by making us feel emotionally separated from God's love. This is merely an allusion, for we know that neither height, nor depth, nor any principality on heaven or on earth or under the earth can separate us from God's love. As you can imagine many have fallen into apostacy over feeling of depression and spiritual coldness or indifference. We must battle against such feelings with the truth, which is that God's love for us cannot be altered by any circumstance we may be suffering through. We must battle also with our prayers and fasting. We all fall daily (or hourly) so if we don't learn to get up over and over really well, eventually the enemy will succeed it tearing us away from Christ.

We are praying for you in your struggle. Pray for us.

Basil

Reactions: Maximus
Upvote 0

Maximus

Orthodox Christian
Jun 24, 2003
✟7,903.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
vanshan said:
Be careful not to define your spiritual health by your emotional climate. [I spent a lot of years in the charismatic movement where everything is viewed in light of emotions, so I know the dangers there.] Often the enemy attempts to lead us into despair by making us feel emotionally separated from God's love. This is merely an allusion, for we know that neither height, nor depth, nor any principality on heaven or on earth or under the earth can separate us from God's love. As you can imagine many have fallen into apostacy over feeling of depression and spiritual coldness or indifference. We must battle against such feelings with the truth, which is that God's love for us cannot be altered by any circumstance we may be suffering through. We must battle also with our prayers and fasting. We all fall daily (or hourly) so if we don't learn to get up over and over really well, eventually the enemy will succeed it tearing us away from Christ.

We are praying for you in your struggle. Pray for us.

Basil

Excellent advice. :thumbsup:

I'll pray, too.

Upvote 0

WhiteTiger2999

May 31, 2005
Norwalk/New Haven, CT
✟7,931.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Thank you everyone for praying, I feel the love of God each and everyday become stronger and stronger. Though life may give us hard eight balls, we must just hold our heads up high in the air and scream out the Lord's name, fall to our knees and beg for salvation. Thank you all for praying once more, and I shall pray for you as well. :crossrc:

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God.. Have mercy on us, sinners. We know not what we do, though please give us the strength that we may follow in your steps to live in the Kingdom of Heaven beside you. Though we may be doubtful at times, fill us with knowledge and love that we may spread the word of Truth and seek salvation for each other, for we are your children, beloved before your Fathers eyes. Pray for us Ever Graceful Virgin Mary, for all women to see you as the model female, that we may all follow in your path and not be tempted by the Devil himself. Amen.

Upvote 0

rhyddid_rose

Cymru am byth
Jan 24, 2005
somewhere sw of Cardiff Wales
Visit site
✟1,195.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
To Life Immortal

I will pray for you too WhiteTiger. If you ever need someone to speak with, or just a patient ear that will listen, well, you can talk with me.

Many years on your birthday.

Peace and Long Life

Babochka

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
WhiteTiger2999 said:
LOL thank you!!:-D yes it did make me laugh. No i didnt cheer up but this tribulation did come to pass for the moment.. though it comes and goes. Thank you all for your love and prayers. God bless you and God be with you.

When I read CFs birthday announcement, I thought that it said it was your 2999th brithday.

LOL

Happy Birthday!

God Grant You Many Many Years.

Upvote 0

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
WhiteTiger2999 said:
God Bless you all for being on these forums, posting - repleying, and praying for those who need it. As i am slightly new to this forum, I have tried my best so far to fit in, and as it seems I have done so pretty well so far. Thank you all for caring, in Gods arms we are all loved.

Though I ask for one favor, please pray for me, for in times of feeling lost, confused and alone in life the Devils temptations sometimes become way too strong. In my journey for the past few weeks to embrace my faith once more, and learn more about it, to strengthen my spirit and heart as it feels so broken from a few past events in this month and last, I find myself thinking I am praying in vain. I sometimes forget the great gift God gave onto me last month, to save me in such a way..(as in a way I feel my soul was picked up from the dark depths of Hell embraced by Gods hands, given a new jolt of energy and zeal for life again and just plopped back on the cement ground expected to go on with no guidence.) Are these thoughts those of one who doubts?

-Please pray for me
"He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds."
Psalms 147:3 KJV

God be with you and yes I will pray for you too.:crossrc: :crossrc: :crossrc:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.