Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have a tremendous fear that keeps making me paranoid day and night I fear demons I fear the third eye and I know its satanic. It opens a portal for demons to torment you. I try my best to fight it off but I keep being paranoid, I can't sleep at night. Sometimes I'm so scared that my entire nervous system shakes like I've seen a demon this happens when I've heard warnings about it. I've never seen one or plan seeing one, ever. This has been going on for months.

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's bad that you are tormented. It would be good for you to remember Jesus' Words about rebuking the devil. God is everywhere (where shall I flee from Your Sprit?...) God is more powerful than the devil. Keep these things in mind; and you can claim God's protection each time these fearful thoughts enter your mind. Pray out loud rebuking the devil (I have reason to believe he only knows our thoughts when HE puts them there!). The devil must flee when you claim God's protection.

Dwell on God and His love before going to sleep. What you focus upon right before retiring is what your brain plays through to process.

Reactions: nChrist
Upvote 0

dreadnought

Lip service isn't really service.
Site Supporter
Aug 4, 2012
Reno, Nevada
✟313,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Methodist
Marital Status
Celibate
I have a tremendous fear that keeps making me paranoid day and night I fear demons I fear the third eye and I know its satanic. It opens a portal for demons to torment you. I try my best to fight it off but I keep being paranoid, I can't sleep at night. Sometimes I'm so scared that my entire nervous system shakes like I've seen a demon this happens when I've heard warnings about it. I've never seen one or plan seeing one, ever. This has been going on for months.
There is no third eye.

• Agree
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟325,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
My take on this: It sounds like you have been playing around with some kind of eastern cultural spiritualism ( forgive me if I'm wrong ) . I say that because of this third eye business, it's part of the chakra system in Kundalini worship. Kundalini is straight from the serpent, in fact the sign is a serpent. Christians would be well advised to stay away, it involves spirits and energy moving etc.. You could very well have picked up a demon this way. In order to rebuke this demon or spirit and Satan you must be born again, this gives you the authority in the name of Jesus, through Him, His blood and His power to remove this from your life. However where you have this fear you can be sure the enemy is keyed right in to that. You might rebuke it and when you are weak again it returns. You need to build your assurance in Christ Jesus, trust Him, draw near to Him, be right with Him, put on the armor of God. Don't give any place to the devil, give Him no authority in your life, if you are in Christ they can't touch you anyway and are already defeated.. You just need to learn how to deal with this. If you are not in Christ Jesus and He in you then start there.

Make everything to give place and about Jesus and His wonders, speak His name out loud in your house.

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please help me I'm more paranoid than before everytime I sit still I think a demon is gonna posess me please help me I cry out to god for 10 minutes but he still doesnt hear me I just want all these thoughts removed from my mind please please please

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Christfan

Nov 13, 2009
✟26,376.00
Faith
Christian
Just look at how the biggest demon - Satan had to ask for permission to lay a finger on Job. If you trust in Jesus Christ as your savior, no demon is going to possess you. All they can do is tempt you and make you fearful like now. Your giving them power over you that they don’t have. You have zero reason to fear any demon as a child of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
please for the love of god i've been awake for 2 days i cant sleep everytime i try im paranoid about demons tormenting me in my dream because ive heard someone i don't trust god. please talk to me i need someone im alone these spirits are highly deceptive.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian

Show me one. Have you ever seen one yourself? Do you personally know anyone who has seen one?

Upvote 0

Nathan Arnold

Feb 20, 2018
Lynchburg
✟38,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Steve, I know when someone is lying so when I listen to pastors, good pastors I know they tell the truth I also know that if I call on Jesus name I'd be EASILY released if I believe if a demon were there because someone who cared told me and its obvious I'm the best liar and I know all tactics

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟325,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Steve, I know when someone is lying so when I listen to pastors, good pastors I know they tell the truth I also know that if I call on Jesus name I'd be EASILY released if I believe if a demon were there because someone who cared told me and its obvious I'm the best liar and I know all tactics
I'm just putting this out there, not trying to say anything in particular. But are you by chance off of meds that you are supposed to be taking ?

Meanwhile, Have you ever seriously asked Jesus into your life ? Do you belong to a church group where maybe a pastor could help you in person ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums