Unchanging Deposit of Faith, Traditional Catholic
May 10, 2007
✟213,086.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
FBI reopens Hillary Clinton investigation.jpg

The FBI has reopened its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server while secretary of state after discovering new emails, in a stunning turn of events just days before the presidential election.

FBI Director James Comey wrote in a letter to top members of Congress Friday that the bureau has “learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.” More

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Ok, the headlines don't really match the letter, do they? They found new emails that may or may not relate in any way to the case and they are going to look at them. The guy had to write this so as to amend his testimony, but it isn't what it's being made out to be. If the new emails ARE related, then it would be big news.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is the beginning of the inevitable impeachment effort. It will not be a dull first term.

Well Comey isn't exactly foaming at the mouth to impeach HRC. He did his duty and did not prefer charges. At this point the only one that may be walking a legal tightrope is Comey. All Hillary has to do is watch the Wikileaks headlines (the few that are out there) decline as rabid internet lawyers clog up the headlines with this nice smokescreen.

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok, the headlines don't really match the letter, do they? They found new emails that may or may not relate in any way to the case and they are going to look at them. The guy had to write this so as to amend his testimony, but it isn't what it's being made out to be. If the new emails ARE related, then it would be big news.

It relates to the case:

“I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed by on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation,”

Just don't know if the documents are classified or of importance to the investigation. If not related then Comey would not have to supplement his testimony.

Although, I'm sure the HRC campaign will stretch the meaning to "this has nothing to do with me, I've been cleared." And right now she can get away with that.

If elected, she is going to have issues governing.

Upvote 0

LoAmmi

Dispassionate
Mar 12, 2012
✟209,533.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
It relates to the case:

“I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed by on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation,”

Just don't know if the documents are classified or of importance to the investigation. If not related then Comey would not have to supplement his testimony.

Although, I'm sure the HRC campaign will stretch the meaning to "this has nothing to do with me, I've been cleared." And right now she can get away with that.

If elected, she is going to have issues governing.

He has to inform Congress if he testimony changes that the investigation was complete. It is now incomplete and they have to check out these emails for it to be complete again. Expect nothing to come from this at all.

Upvote 0

Thursday

Jan 12, 2016
Texas
✟49,429.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
He has to inform Congress if he testimony changes that the investigation was complete. It is now incomplete and they have to check out these emails for it to be complete again. Expect nothing to come from this at all.

The corrupt elites fear the people.

There are many in power now who should be in prison, and they know it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe they are afraid Trump is going to win and their corruption will be exposed.

They are covering their tracks.

All sorts of ideas of motives floating around. Seems to be a letter informing the Congress of newly revealed documents which may be associated with the investigation and may contain classified material.

Maybe the career FBI agents threatened to go public if he did not reveal there may be more evidence. Who knows.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟255,331.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Oafman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Basil the Great

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2009
✟721,243.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Well, I might have to retract my claim that the election was effectively finished. However, I doubt that this revelation will change the polls in a major way. Still, combined with the Obamacare increases announced this week and the Wikileaks released each day, if the polls are missing a hidden Trump vote of 2-3 percent, then he might have a chance to close the gap and win. Here is something everyone needs to realize. Clinton will probably win the Popular Vote. However, she could easily win the Popular Vote by 1%, maybe even 1.5% and still lose the Electoral Vote. There is even an outside chance that she could win the Popular vote by 2% and still lose the Electoral Vote.

The problem for Clinton and the Dems is that she will win CA and NY by huge margins. They represent the #1 and #3 states in population. Trump will probably win TX and FL by small margins, the #2 and #4 states in population. Clinton will also win MA by a large margin, the 14th most populated state. These lopsided victories by Clinton amount to a wasting of votes in a sense, giving Trump a chance to lose the Popular Vote by 1%-2% and still win the Electoral Vote by winning most of his states by smaller margins.

• Agree
Reactions: Thursday
Upvote 0