Killeen, Texas
✟7,615.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lately I have enjoyed Deanne Gist (Bride Most Begrudging, Measure of a Lady, etc.), Cathy Marie Hake (Whirlwind, Forevermore, etc.) and Mary Connealy (Lassoed in Texas series).

I used to read quite a bit of Lori Wick, but have not been all that interested in her more recent books. My favorites have been the Californians series, The Princess, and the Kensington Chronicles.

Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I just started reading Christian Romance last year and I am so hooked,LOL! I quit reading 'secular' romance several decades ago after reading a few that I considered 'inappropriate content'.I did not even know that there were Christian and Inspirational versions,and I wasn't even familiar with Jane Austen.

Then my sister-in-law gave me a Christian romance and I saw the film"Love Comes Softly" and noticed it was based on the book by Janette Oke(I have read the whole series now).

I have been reading many since,and my favorite authors are besides Janette Oke,Kristen Heitzmann,Tracie Peterson,
(The Gresham Chronicles) by Lawana Blackwell,Lori Wick,DiAnn Mills,Lori Copeland,loved Texas Cooking,Texas Cafe,and Over The Moon at the Big Lizard Diner by Lisa Wingate,Debra Clopton,(loved the 9-book Mule Hollow Matchmakers series) Renee Gutteridge(The Boo series),Gilbert Morris,Sharlene Maclaren(Little Hickman Creek series),Tracey Bateman(Westward Hearts series),Mary Connealy,Mindy Starns Clark,B.J. Hoff(The Riverhaven Years and The Mountain Song Legacy series), and Kim Voegel Sawyer.

I tried reading Regency Romance,such as Georgette Heyer but I thought they were the most boring genre I have ever tried to read!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

soblessed53

Sep 4, 2005
North Central,OH.U.S.A.
✟19,666.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
My new favorite Christian Romance author is B.J. Hoff.
The American Anthem series,Song Of Erin series,The Mountain Song Legacy series,Rachel's Secret - Riverhaven Years, Book 1.

And Wanda E. Brunstetter's Amish-themed books.

Upvote 0