USA
✟480,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Here is a group I ran across a couple of days ago. It's a male sextet from Uganda. As far as I can tell so far they have three guys with incredible bass voices who can sing 1st tenor to very low bass. The name of their group is Jehovah Shalom a cappella.

Yes, I am familiar with them another SDA posted about them previously a while ago.

Here’s another good song of theirs

Reactions: Gary K
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This man has so many. He a story teller.

I've been listening to Don Francisco for decades. Some of his music is really, really good, and some I don't care for. His story telling in his songs is off the charts great.

Reactions: Jimmy It
Upvote 0

Jimmy It

Dec 4, 2023
Southwest
✟112,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been listening to Don Francisco for decades. Some of his music is really, really good, and some I don't care for. His story telling in his songs is off the charts great.
Yeah, I don't think many people are familiar with his songs. I really don't listen to much new Christian music To me it is so whiny and doesn't sound much different than pop junk.

Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah, I don't think many people are familiar with his songs. I really don't listen to much new Christian music To me it is so whiny and doesn't sound much different than pop junk.
I think that is mainly younger people who aren't familiar with his music. I've been listening to his music since the late 70s and early 80s.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I can easily forget about them. I knew Max and his nephews.
My parents knew them too, I was told my grandparents sold them their ranch in Placerville.

I like their music, grew up with them, never heard anything negative about them and don’t want to, none of us our perfect only God knows our heart.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Nope. To be able to sing a chord all at once will be amazing.
I can’t sing either. I‘m sure all the saints will have perfect voices. I often think what it will be like to sing in front of Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Another Adventist group- Fountainview Acdamey.

Here’s their channel

The best thing I ever did for myself is stop listening to secular music and only listen to Christian music. So much beautiful music!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gary K

an old small town kid
Aug 23, 2002
Visit site
✟97,633.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
My parents knew them too, I was told my grandparents sold them their ranch in Placerville.

I like their music, grew up with them, never heard anything negative about them and don’t want to, none of us our perfect only God knows our heart.
I tell you this stuff not to degrade anyone but the truth must out as we are living very close to the end of probation and the church needs to wake up before it is too late.

I knew the Maces when they all lived in Eagle, Idaho back in 63 and 64 and went to grade school with all three. Terry was the only real Christian out of the three. God only knows the heart and hopefully two of the Mace brothers and Max were/are converted before they die/d. My wife and I both knew Jerry, Max's older brother and was a nice guy, a real Christian.

Here is the result of what happened when Max lost his walk with God.

I don't know how Lucy put up with Max as long as she did before she divorced him. She had Biblical grounds for divorce too.

Here is what Ellen White says about what the Heritage singers are doing, and have done for a long time.

It is impossible to estimate too largely the work that the Lord will accomplish through His proposed vessels in carrying out His mind and purpose. The things you have described as taking place in Indiana, the Lord has shown me would take place just before the close of probation. Every uncouth thing will be demonstrated. There will be shouting, with drums, music and dancing. The senses of rational beings will become so confused that they cannot be trusted to make right decisions. And this is called the moving of the Holy Spirit. Letter 132 1900

Here are a series of presentations by Christian Bernard, an Adventist, on what syncopated beats do to the body. It puts the body into an alpha brain wave state and sends messages straight to the subconscious. It's one of the devil's huge tools in the last days to control people.

TV does exactly the same thing. If a person rarely watches tv it puts the conscious mind to sleep in 30 minutes. If a person is a regular tv watcher it puts the conscious mind to sleep in a matter of a very few minutes. Thus a person can have their beliefs slowly changed and never realize what is happening to them.

Upvote 0

SabbathBlessings

Site Supporter
Jun 12, 2020
USA
✟480,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
I tell you this stuff not to degrade anyone but the truth must out as we are living very close to the end of probation and the church needs to wake up before it is too late.

I knew the Maces when they all lived in Eagle, Idaho back in 63 and 64 and went to grade school with all three. Terry was the only real Christian out of the three. God only knows the heart and hopefully two of the Mace brothers and Max were/are converted before they die/d. My wife and I both knew Jerry, Max's older brother and was a nice guy, a real Christian.

Here is the result of what happened when Max lost his walk with God.

I don't know how Lucy put up with Max as long as she did before she divorced him. She had Biblical grounds for divorce too.

Here is what Ellen White says about what the Heritage singers are doing, and have done for a long time.

It is impossible to estimate too largely the work that the Lord will accomplish through His proposed vessels in carrying out His mind and purpose. The things you have described as taking place in Indiana, the Lord has shown me would take place just before the close of probation. Every uncouth thing will be demonstrated. There will be shouting, with drums, music and dancing. The senses of rational beings will become so confused that they cannot be trusted to make right decisions. And this is called the moving of the Holy Spirit. Letter 132 1900

Here are a series of presentations by Christian Bernard, an Adventist, on what syncopated beats do to the body. It puts the body into an alpha brain wave state and sends messages straight to the subconscious. It's one of the devil's huge tools in the last days to control people.

TV does exactly the same thing. If a person rarely watches tv it puts the conscious mind to sleep in 30 minutes. If a person is a regular tv watcher it puts the conscious mind to sleep in a matter of a very few minutes. Thus a person can have their beliefs slowly changed and never realize what is happening to them.
Sorry I am not interested in hearing about people's marriage or what someone did back in 1963 and its really not something we should be discussing as its more gossip than anything. According to his tribute they were still married Max Mace, 82, Adventist Music Legend, Passes to His Rest | North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists. My former Pastor used to travel with them Pastor Batchelor and had nothing but nice things to say. :)

I don't think EGW is saying that about the Heritage Singers and I am familiar with the kind of music she is referring to which is basically rock music substituted for Christian lyrics which is not what the HS is doing. I'm okay agreeing to disagree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0