Sep 29, 2005
Visit site
✟3,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
squirrelz_15 said:
Don't you think cuddling to music before you're married is asking for trouble?
Maybe to some... I personally don't see anything wrong with it. It's not like they're cuddling (fully clothed) sitting on the bed under the sheets with Kenny G on or anything. :D

If that's the case, well, that would deeeefinitely be trouble. :p

Upvote 0

Maeyken

Senior Veteran
Jul 28, 2004
Hamilton
✟20,300.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
squirrelz_15 said:
Don't you think cuddling to music before you're married is asking for trouble?
I think it depends on your definition of cuddling. For us, cuddling consists of sitting beside each other on the couch, with my fiance's arm around me, or my head on his shoulder, holding hands probably... stuff like that. Sometimes we'll just sit and talk like that, too. To me, this type of physical contact is important, and makes me feel loved. I don't see anything wrong with it. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JesusWasn'tWhite

Feb 15, 2005
✟1,183.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
James Taylor
Copeland
Coldplay
Puller
The Working Title
Iron & Wine
Element 101
Brave Saint Saturn
Emery
Underoath
MxPx
Extol
Vivaldi
Mascagni
Boccherini
Verdi

We cuddle to soft stuff, hardcore, metal, dancy music, whatever music we want to listen to. We both have very diverse music tastes (very similar to one another's though) so it varies. But, my boyfriend (who is amazing) made a mix cd of a lot of our favorite "lovey" type songs. It was a present to me when I finally got to go home for quad break from college. It was great to listen to after watching movies and when we were up talking together until like 3 or 4 in the morning. Personal time is important for us, because we know each other so well, but like to know each other better. Many times we just sit somewhere, his arms around me, or vice versa, and just talk about life, love (as an abstract), our relationship, the future, school, work, and God. The honesty and open communication is something I am very happy and blessed to have.
We're fans of cuddling, but also agree that if it ever became something dangerous, or something compromising, we would tell each other, and stop.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AngelusSax

Believe
Apr 16, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟15,490.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I like cuddling to:

The Corrs
Trans-Siberian Orchestra (it's listening to a show, basically)
Norah Jones
Billie Holiday

Maybe to some... I personally don't see anything wrong with it. It's not like they're cuddling (fully clothed) sitting on the bed under the sheets with Kenny G on or anything. :D

If that's the case, well, that would deeeefinitely be trouble. :p

And it would be trouble to listen to Kenny G at all. :D (Not really, but it's a "music major's joke")

Upvote 0