Fauci, Collins SQUASHED Lab Leak, Aimed To 'DISPROVE' Theory After A WEEK Of Debate: Report

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Really? You find it somehow surprising that there are others who prefer to have their world view match the evidence?

No, I find it surprising how many people think that there should be documented evidence of shady dealings.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Like I said, just smears against a public servant. Face it, Faucci is a real expert and you are not.
I'm not an expert but I know a fraud when I see one. Fauci full well knows what he is doing. It would be far less of a crime if he didn't.
He full well knows that they have been researching "Gain of function" with US tax dollars. He knew it was a lab leak from the start.

However, you see it differently. So be it.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟301,152.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I'm not an expert but I know a fraud when I see one. Fauci full well knows what he is doing. It would be far less of a crime if he didn't.
He full well knows that they have been researching "Gain of function" with US tax dollars. He knew it was a lab leak from the start.

However, you see it differently. So be it.
A pile of assertions and nothing else. (I'd have your "fraud detector" checked as it seems to be malfunctioning.)

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
To be clear:
An Octagenarian who spent his ENTIRE PROFESSIONAL career with the same goal in mind and consistently proving his dedication to this goal every year of that professional career; lauded for his capacity and dedication by his peers.....

Suddenly decides to be bought by a global syndicate of leftist Soros whatever with the intent of undermining the goal of his previous 50 years of work.

The folks content to accept this seem to have trouble believing that maaaaaaaaaybe trump is a serial sexual assaulter.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,044.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No, I find it surprising how many people think that there should be documented evidence of shady dealings.
Yeah, the complete lack of evidence for this alleged conspiracy must be concrete proof that the people involved were very, very talented. Witches, all of them.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, the complete lack of evidence for this alleged conspiracy must be concrete proof that the people involved were very, very talented. Witches, all of them.

You think you have to be a witch to conceal shady dealings? Alrighty then.

Also, your assertion that there is a "complete lack of evidence" in this case is absolutely untrue. See this article with links to the actual NIH emails showing Fauci and Collins actively working behind the scenes to discredit the lab leak theory.

Interestingly, the WHO appointed Sir Jeremy Farrar Chief Scientist in December just months before they decided to completely abandon the second phase of their investigation into the origins of COVID. Another nifty coincidence, I'm sure.

Even The Lancet has chimed in.

None of this is "proof" of anything, but where there is smoke, there is often fire. Taken together, the emails from the NIH, the timing of ensuring that media the world over would classify the lab-leak theory as a "conspiracy" and now with one of the main players moving to the WHO just in time to quash any further investigation into COVID's origins, this ought to be worthy of further investigation. And as we know from other scandals, the cover-up is often worse than the crime.

Now why would they do this in the first place? Well, funding for GoF research was suspended. So if the NIH was funding GoF research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in defiance of the suspension, and it was determined that COVID leaked from that lab, then there'd be some serious questions to answer.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
To be clear:
An Octagenarian who spent his ENTIRE PROFESSIONAL career with the same goal in mind and consistently proving his dedication to this goal every year of that professional career; lauded for his capacity and dedication by his peers.....

Suddenly decides to be bought by a global syndicate of leftist Soros whatever with the intent of undermining the goal of his previous 50 years of work.

The folks content to accept this seem to have trouble believing that maaaaaaaaaybe trump is a serial sexual assaulter.
Fauci has had the cushy job as an appointed bureaucrat for 40 years. He has ate from the trough for four decades and is full well corrupted by the lobbyists, political supporters, mega rich and powerful elites that fund the corruption that he is part of.
He is detached from his Hippocratic oath.

Reactions: jameslouise
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Fauci has had the cushy job as an appointed bureaucrat for 40 years. He has ate from the trough for four decades and is full well corrupted by the lobbyists, political supporters, mega rich and powerful elites that fund the corruption that he is part of.
Yeah! Yeah! Good stuff! Let's get all that out!
Put it out all on the table! That's right.
Make those claims! Libel the man! Don't provide evidence! That's how you get it done!

Reason does not dictate your position; fear and/or hate does.

• Agree
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Yeah! Yeah! Good stuff! Let's get all that out!
Put it out all on the table! That's right.
Make those claims! Libel the man! Don't provide evidence! That's how you get it done!

Reason does not dictate your position; fear and/or hate does.
I don't hate anyone.

However, I full well believe that Fauci flip flopped so much that they made and sold "Fauci" Flip flops...

I don't think he had the best interest of the US in mind. I think he made millions for the big pharma and himself for towing the line and telling us all the things that they told him to tell.

I hope you have had your chance, now, to let it all out though.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I provided some compelling evidence. Perhaps you missed it. It's in post #87.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I provided some compelling evidence. Perhaps you missed it. It's in post #87.
I apologize but I don't find it that compelling. I read a lot of innuendo and implication.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Fortunately for you that trough was in the USA.
Is it enjoyable to assassinate the character of a decades-long public servant?

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I apologize but I don't find it that compelling. I read a lot of innuendo and implication.

Ah. So even when evidence is presented, you'll ignore it. Which is what I suspected, but thank you for confirming.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Ah. So even when evidence is presented, you'll ignore it. Which is what I suspected, but thank you for confirming.
Tut tut. Just because I'm not compelled by it, doesn't mean I ignored it.

Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Tut tut. Just because I'm not compelled by it, doesn't mean I ignored it.

Perhaps. But you keep saying, incorrectly, that there is no evidence. You just don't find it "compelling", but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

As a highly politicized topic, it's unlikely that we'll ever get objective, honest answers. But there are certainly some eyebrow-raising moments in the articles I posted.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Perhaps. But you keep saying, incorrectly, that there is no evidence. You just don't find it "compelling", but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
I think you may be talking about someone else. I didn't say there was no evidence. I was pointing out that that specific poster (not you) provided 0 evidence for a sentence containing many claims requiring evidence.

Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0

probinson

Legend
Aug 16, 2005
PA
Visit site
✟135,618.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think you may be talking about someone else. I didn't say there was no evidence. I was pointing out that that specific poster (not you) provided 0 evidence for a sentence containing many claims requiring evidence.

My apologies for the misunderstanding. When you said "Don't provide evidence!", I wrongly assumed you were saying that there was no evidence at all. I'm glad to see you acknowledge that there is evidence of potential wrongdoing, even if you don't find it "compelling".

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,044.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
You think you have to be a witch to conceal shady dealings? Alrighty then.

Also, your assertion that there is a "complete lack of evidence" in this case is absolutely untrue. See this article with links to the actual NIH emails showing Fauci and Collins actively working behind the scenes to discredit the lab leak theory.

Uh, of course scientists are going to discuss the evolving evidence as it comes in. Calling that "working behind the scenes" as evidence of some sort of wild conspiracy theory seems like quite the stretch, though.
If this is the best evidence of a conspiracy, you can understand why that isn't taken very seriously.

Reactions: FreeinChrist
Upvote 0