✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for me and my family.
We are struggling financially. My husband has been promised a promotion and his company is taking a very long time to follow through. We are desperate. I am struggling as a full time student. I cannot afford to go to school any longer, yet I cannot afford to quit because I will have to pay my student loans back. We are in an apartment with drug dealers and addicts and I worry that my son will be affected by this. We only have one car and this is difficult for my husband, son, and my schedule. We cannot afford sports for my son, but it would help him so much. We need to attend church regularly and study the bible together but do not have enough time. I am tired and worn out. My husband and I are so different and we argue and have an incompatible relationship. I need the Lord's guidance for my marriage, my finances, what to do for our son, and more time with the Lord, and His wisdom and guidance.
Thank you very, very much for your prayers,
Valerie

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Feel for you. Praying for you and your family. God bless.
Thank you very much. It is a tremendous difficulty. God is faithful. His strength will sustain me! God bless you and prayers for you as well. :prayer:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Please pray for me and my family.
We are struggling financially. My husband has been promised a promotion and his company is taking a very long time to follow through. We are desperate. I am struggling as a full time student. I cannot afford to go to school any longer, yet I cannot afford to quit because I will have to pay my student loans back. We are in an apartment with drug dealers and addicts and I worry that my son will be affected by this. We only have one car and this is difficult for my husband, son, and my schedule. We cannot afford sports for my son, but it would help him so much. We need to attend church regularly and study the bible together but do not have enough time. I am tired and worn out. My husband and I are so different and we argue and have an incompatible relationship. I need the Lord's guidance for my marriage, my finances, what to do for our son, and more time with the Lord, and His wisdom and guidance.
Thank you very, very much for your prayers,
Valerie

Bless yer heart. Be still and lift it all up to God. HE is our CALM in the midst of the swirlings and storms that nearly engulf us. Praying that He intervenes, calms, sorts through, protects, changes hearts and minds and blesses you and your husband and son and household. Praying for His provision and ABLENESS to be manifested in visible, concrete ways and for the enemy and his minions to be ousted for setting foot where they are surely trespassing. Father intervene, minister to, protect, heal and be the Lifter of this dear one's head, in the name of Jesus, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MauiMamma

*Pray without ceasing* ... 1 Thess. 5:16-18
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia, California
✟29,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am so excited to report that the worst of my neighbors and drug dealer was ordered to move out yesterday!!! I am so amazed and flabbergasted!!! God is faithful!! I am still praying for our financial predicament. We have $100 for needs after rent and bills are paid. That has to cover gas and food and anything else for the month.:((( I'm praying for God's guidance and provision. Thank you to EVERYONE here that is praying for us. God bless you!!

Upvote 0

LadyMarion52

Veteran
May 13, 2007
Gulf Coast of MS
✟9,367.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am so excited to report that the worst of my neighbors and drug dealer was ordered to move out yesterday!!! I am so amazed and flabbergasted!!! God is faithful!! I am still praying for our financial predicament. We have $100 for needs after rent and bills are paid. That has to cover gas and food and anything else for the month.:((( I'm praying for God's guidance and provision. Thank you to EVERYONE here that is praying for us. God bless you!!

I am so thankful that your prayers were answered. God is faithful always. I also understand your concerns over your finances. My prayer for you is that God provides you all your needs through His riches in Glory. I know, even though I too deal with financial needs each month and know how stressful all that can be, some how He always comes through with just what I need. I pray that He will send His messengers with financial blessings to you to cover all your needs for food, clothing, gas or whatever else that is needed for you and your family to make it. God bless you and keep you and may He open the doors of Heaven and let His blessings overtake you. Smile God loves you so much. :) I hope all your prayers get answered really quickly. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praise God for hearing and answering some of your prayers already! Surely he will meet your other needs. It is nice of you to pray for the ex neighbor it shows that you have a loving and forgiving heart and God will surely bless you for that. I will be happy to join you and others in prayer.

Heavenly Father, All glory is yours for meeting the needs of your children who turn to you in prayer, knowing and believing that all things are possible through you. How nice to hear this testimony and to know you are working on each prayer according to your will. Thank you for all you do including leading us to this site where we can pray in agreement for your perfect will for this family, their ex neighbors, and for all in need of prayer. Thank you for providing this family with enough to cover their debts and to meet any need that may come up. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0