Falling Up, who listens to them?

swingnscream

more music - dance our troubles away
Jan 25, 2004
I roll with the foxes and hunt with the hounds
✟11,702.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Haven't gotten the cd, but I enjoy em in concert.
Besides that they have good taste in music as well ...I saw them at Thousand Foot Krutch's concert when they weren't even playing that day. [It was at a music festival, they played the day before]

Upvote 0

swingnscream

more music - dance our troubles away
Jan 25, 2004
I roll with the foxes and hunt with the hounds
✟11,702.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Argyle Park said:
Falling Up is so cool but I do not have their cd yet either. I am having a hard time convincing my sister that they are as cool as I think though.

Take her to their concert, meet the guys ...that ought to work.

Upvote 0

steverock

Veteran
Mar 15, 2004
✟9,039.00
Faith
Christian
i got the album and, individually, the songs are quality (im REALLY loving "Falling in Love" and "Jacksonfive" at the moment) BUT as an album to just put in the CD player and listen to all the way through its not that brilliant. this is because, i feel, the songs get quite samey after a while as the guys voice doesnt change much from one song to the next so it can seem quite monotonous (although probably with the exception of the two i mentioned above).
the songs are good though its just not one for playing all in one go.
anyways that's my two cents!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PreacherFergy

Sep 8, 2003
G'ville, SC
✟405.00
Faith
Christian
I went to Wal-Mart to buy their CD, my local Wal-Mart didn't have it (though their website does) :( so I just bought the Switchfoot CD. I like Switchfoot's songs, by I don't think their songs are as good as Fallings Ups, my $0.000002

and I know what you mean, a lot of Falling Up's songs are "samey," but that's fine because I still like them :D

Upvote 0