*** FAA found high risk of additional cockpit emergencies after first Boeing MAX crash

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
An internal risk analysis after the first of two Boeing 737 MAX airliner crashes showed the likelihood was high of a similar cockpit emergency within months, according to a Federal Aviation Administration official familiar with the details and others briefed on the matter.

FAA found high risk of additional cockpit emergencies after first Boeing MAX crash

The Boeing 737 Max planes obviously had problems that if addressed properly could have prevented these crashes from taking place in the first place. The planes did not just crash for no apparent reasons. The pilots were informed of the hazards, but if it had come out in the news about the serious hazard, perhaps more could have been done to ground these planes early, which in turn would have saved the lives of many people.

When there are potential hazards found in planes and other forms of passenger transportation, it should be mandatory for the company to expose these issues publicly immediately and be forced to ground until those problems are fixed.

In Jamaica, we have not had a big passenger plane completely crashing killing all passengers or some passengers on board.

*** However Jesus Christ has warned me twice, through that a passenger plane in Jamaica is going to crash.

In the dream, I had not too long ago. I was outside looking on the sky and saw a plane with a lot of sleek black smooth coming from it, it was leaving a black smoke trail that got much bigger than it was initially, it was obvious that the plane was in trouble and about to crash and apparently it did killing persons on board.

Prayer and wisdom to prevent this crash from occurring in the first place is needed.

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I created this extra post because I needed to add something else. Not too long ago, today, I had another dream where a passenger plane crashed apparently. Just like in the dream above the plane was travelling from the left heading to the right. It seemed to be from Norman Manley International Airport. I saw very thick black smoke residue left behind by the plane that had already flown past and it was in the shape of an arc.

Afterwards, I saw a passenger plane apparently travelling nearby along the same route afterwards, that plane was completely covered in black oil? Apparently, it had flown through some of the residue left behind by the first plane. This second plane, however, seemed to be alright, other than being completely covered black.

After the other dream above, I asked a family member about the plane travelling from left to right from Norman Manley International airport in Jamaica. She explained that when it travels from left to right it is going to one of the small islands, I am not sure if this is accurate or not.

Upvote 0