Ezekiel's Temple: why are we still not building?

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ezekiel's Temple, the Third Temple:

112804.png

60533.png

42245.png

19181.jpg

2038.png

7165.png

4948.jpg

31°28'58"N 35°14'37"E

This place is located in the Judean Desert, about 30 km south of Jerusalem, between Ein Gedi and Hebron.

The southern slope of the mountain, as it is written in the book of Ezekiel.

8389.jpg

It looks like the ruins of an ancient altar. Altar of Abraham, the land of Moriah, Jehovah Jireh?

5195.jpg

8984.jpg

It seems to me that the Temple is described in the book of the prophet Ezekiel quite clearly, so that it could be built. Can someone think that unbelievers will be able to build this Temple? Someone is waiting for this Temple to be built by the government of Israel, or the US government? Or are there those who hope that representatives of orthodox Judaism will be able to build the Third Temple, those who do not believe in Messiah Yeshua will be able to build the Temple of Messiah Yeshua?

If this Temple is to be built by us, Messianic Jews and Christians, then why are we engaged in any other business except the most important???

Posted on 11/07/2017
Now you can download the 3D model of the Temple with 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com, there is also a 3D view in the browser.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DennisTate

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟577,464.44
Faith
Messianic
Or that God is the builder of Ezekiel's vision of a temple.... The second Temple according to the specifications in the prophecy in Ezekiel was to be an everlasting edifice.

Ez 43:9 ..... “and I shall dwell among them forever.”

Instead, when it came time to rebuild the second Temple, G‑d commanded through his prophets Chaggai, Zechariahand Malachi not to build it according to the specifications in Ezekiel.

10 You, Son of man, describe the House to the House of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; let them measure its plan. 11And if they are ashamed of all that they have done, let them know the form of the House and its scheme, its exits and its entrances, and all its forms, and all its laws and all its teachings, and write it down in their sight so that they keep the whole form thereof and the laws thereof, and do them.

Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson said ''from here we see how important it is to learn the laws of the Holy Temple; for through this, not only do we fulfill, even during the exile, the commandment to build the Holy Temple, but we actually weaken the concept of its destruction, and we ultimately merit its rebuilding with the coming of the messianic era, may it be speedily in our days.' Likuttei Sichot, vol. 18, p. 411

Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me that most Christians do not realize that described in Ezekiel's vision of the Third Temple there is a second coming, rapture of the church.

And it seems to me that most Christians and Messianic Jews passively await actions from the devil, as if he is about to begin to build a temple for himself, according to their misinterpretation of the 2 nd Epistle to Thessalonians.

I assure you: the devil can be satisfied with the passivity of the official denominations of the Christian religion, they do not in the least prevent him from remaining the prince of this world. He will never build himself a temple, where he will immediately be caught, like a mouse caught in a mousetrap. He actually prefers to occupy a place in another Temple, about which the apostle Paul said that in him there must be a living God.

And the construction of the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel will serve as a sign for the general assembly of the elect from the four winds, the meeting of the messengers of Jesus Christ, us and you. Therefore, it is the construction of the Third Temple in the Judean Desert and will cause fury of the opponents of God and Christ.

And it's strange to me: are all asleep, or have they died, or is there simply no one on earth, not one believer?

—Tuk-tuk-tuk. Wake up, Neo!

14956.jpg

• Informative
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1440j.jpg

First of all, I want to say that the Third Temple can not be built in Jerusalem.

First, Ezekiel saw the Temple on the southern slope of a high mountain, and in Jerusalem it's not a mountain at all, but a hill, and the slope is not southern.

Secondly, in the center of Jerusalem, you can not just demolish all buildings on a plot of land 1440 by 1440 meters. The main thing, there would have had to demolish not only the buildings, but all the graves, so that there were no sources of ritual uncleanness.

Third, there is no source of groundwater on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

Fourth, in order to create a stream of water in Jerusalem, described in the prophecy of Ezekiel, it is necessary, apart from a powerful pumping station, to cut through the canals in the mountains, to the south, to Nahal Hever and Nahal Arugot: the flow of water should flow into the Dead Sea near Ein Gedi and Ein Eglaim.

eineglaim.jpg

All the necessary conditions will be met if the Temple is built in strict accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel, in the Judean Desert.

Just do not turn the dimensions of the sacred allotment indicated in the prophecy of Ezekiel by 90 degrees, as I saw on all messianic sites. When the prophecy says "toward the north", it means moving northward in the process of measurement, and does not at all point to the north side of the measured rectangle.

pr-640.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
The Temple rebuilt must include the Foundation Stone which, at the moment is in the middle of the Mosque, and was previously in the Holy of Holies. Bit of a problem there!

• Informative
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Temple rebuilt must include the Foundation Stone which, at the moment is in the middle of the Mosque, and was previously in the Holy of Holies. Bit of a problem there!

First, this Temple is not a restored copy of the Second Temple, but an entirely new Temple that never existed in this world. Secondly, according to the prophecy of Ezekiel, there is no special stone needed. Thirdly, Ezekiel's Temple should not be built in Jerusalem.

• Informative
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
In Ezekiel's Temple there will be a marriage feast in the literal sense.

plan_gal-gal_kitchens.gif

The scheme of the temple complex speaks for itself.

kohanim_rooms_.jpg

The Temple that was shown in the vision to the prophet Ezekiel is not at all like the Temple built by King Solomon, and is not like the Temple built by Zerubbabel.

The very building of the Temple expands upwards.

i654.gif

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Heber Book List

Theologian [Applied Theology]
Jul 1, 2015
Whippingham, Isle of Wight, England
✟132,416.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
First, this Temple is not a restored copy of the Second Temple, but an entirely new Temple that never existed in this world. Secondly, according to the prophecy of Ezekiel, there is no special stone needed. Thirdly, Ezekiel's Temple should not be built in Jerusalem.

1) I do not recall that I said it was as you mention in the section in black. 2) Clear, detailed Biblical evidence for the two claims shown in the section in red? 3) Where you refer to Jerusalem - which one is on your mind; there are two within easy reach of the Temple Mount.

BTW - read up about Hezekiah's tunnels

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1) I do not recall that I said it was as you mention in the section in black. 2) Clear, detailed Biblical evidence for the two claims shown in the section in red? 3) Where you refer to Jerusalem - which one is on your mind; there are two within easy reach of the Temple Mount.

It has already been said about this:

https://www.christianforums.com/threads/ezekiels-temple-why-are-we-still-not-building.8007616/#post-71260645

But to quote Ezekiel.

There is not a word about a stone in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

In the visions of God He brought me into the land of Israel and set me on a very high mountain, and on it to the south there was a structure like a city.
(Ez. 40:2)

The Temple Mount in Jerusalem is not the southern slope of the hill of Zion.

Ezekiel could not find out the place where he served as a priest, because it was not Jerusalem.

Now when he had finished measuring the inner house, he brought me out by the way of the gate which faced toward the east and measured it all around.
He measured on the east side with the measuring reed five hundred reeds by the measuring reed.
He measured on the north side five hundred reeds by the measuring reed.
On the south side he measured five hundred reeds with the measuring reed.
He turned to the west side and measured five hundred reeds with the measuring reed.
He measured it on the four sides; it had a wall all around, the length five hundred and the width five hundred, to divide between the holy and the profane.
(Ez. 42:15-20)

500 reeds = 1440 m
This area should be cleared of extraneous buildings and graves.

"Now let them put away their harlotry and the corpses of their kings far from Me; and I will dwell among them forever.
(Ez. 43:9)

"This is the law of the house: its entire area on the top of the mountain all around shall be most holy. Behold, this is the law of the house.
(Ez. 43:12)

1 "And when you divide by lot the land for inheritance, you shall offer an allotment to the LORD, a holy portion of the land; the length shall be the length of 25,000 cubits, and the width shall be 20,000. It shall be holy within all its boundary round about.
2 "Out of this there shall be for the holy place a square round about five hundred by five hundred cubits, and fifty cubits for its open space round about.
3 "From this area you shall measure a length of 25,000 cubits and a width of 10,000 cubits; and in it shall be the sanctuary, the most holy place.
4 "It shall be the holy portion of the land; it shall be for the priests, the ministers of the sanctuary, who come near to minister to the LORD, and it shall be a place for their houses and a holy place for the sanctuary.
5 "An area 25,000 cubits in length and 10,000 in width shall be for the Levites, the ministers of the house, and for their possession cities to dwell in.
6 "You shall give the city possession of an area 5,000 cubits wide and 25,000 cubits long, alongside the allotment of the holy portion; it shall be for the whole house of Israel.

In the Hebrew text there is no word "cubits". There it is measured in reeds, as well as an area of 500 to 500 (Ez. 42:15-20). Readers of the English translation of the Bible were unlucky.

"And it will come about that fishermen will stand beside it; from Engedi to Eneglaim there will be a place for the spreading of nets. Their fish will be according to their kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea, very many.
(Ez. 47:10)

There is no channel from Jerusalem to Ein Gedi, there are mountains.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0

ProtectionET

Acting architect
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
✟29,433.00
Country
Russian Federation
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Mount Moriah (Gen. 22:2) is not the land of Moriah (2 Chron. 3:1). Jehovah Jireh was never in Jerusalem.

When we were able to determine the place indicated by the prophecy of Ezekiel, then it became clear to us that this place is much more like the land of Moriah than the place of the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.

First, from Beer Sheba to Jerusalem, more than 100 km along the highway. For 2 days of the journey Abraham could not pass such a distance.

Secondly, it is impossible to imagine that Abraham was going to arrange a human sacrifice in the sight of the whole city.

But the most important argument against the version of Jerusalem as a place of Abraham's sacrifice, is that the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite in the Bible called the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite, and not called the land of Moriah, and not called Jehovah-Jireh.

I want you to notice that in Genesis this place is called "the land of Moriah", and in 2 Chronicles the place where Solomon built the Temple is called "Mount Moriah". These are two different names.

The distance from Be'er Sheva to the place we found in the Judean Desert is only 50 km (31 mi) in a straight line. If we take the same coefficient that we have by calculating the ratio of the distance along the line to the length of the actual path between Be'er Sheva and Jerusalem, then the real path from Be'er Sheva to the place we found in the Judean Desert is about 73 km (45 mi). This roughly corresponds to two days' journey.

And this place is really visible from afar, if you travel from the side of Beer Sheva.

01m.jpg

The first picture was taken from a distance of 2.1 km from the site of the future altar of the Third Temple. The second picture was taken from a distance of about 1.6 km, and if the camera was slightly turned to the right, we could see the place where the altar of the Third Temple should be:

02m.jpg

The third picture was taken from a distance of about 1150 meters, but on it the altar's place was closed by the nearest hill.

03m.jpg

In the fourth picture, which was taken approximately from a distance of 300 meters from the place of the proposed altar, you can see a pile of stones on top of the same, southern slope of a high (543 m above sea level) mountain.

04m.jpg

Unfortunately, I can not come to Israel, therefore all these pictures have been found by me on the Internet, in Panoramio.

Perhaps, near the ruins of the ancient altar, Abram's broken knife is hidden under a stone with the remains of the sacrificial ram. This knife Abraham had to destroy and hide the wreckage, because, firstly, this knife after the sacrifice became a shrine and it could not be used for domestic needs. And secondly, this knife was terrible for Abraham, because he almost killed his son with this knife.

It would be a wonderful confirmation of the correctness of the place of the Third Temple chosen by us in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel if somebody managed to find about 100 meters to the west of the ruins of the ancient altar, the fragments of the bronze knife of the Late Bronze Age, as well as the fossilized horns and ram's hooves of age 4050 ± 50 years.

• Informative
Upvote 0

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It seems to me that most Christians do not realize that described in Ezekiel's vision of the Third Temple there is a second coming, rapture of the church.

And it seems to me that most Christians and Messianic Jews passively await actions from the devil, as if he is about to begin to build a temple for himself, according to their misinterpretation of the 2 nd Epistle to Thessalonians.

I assure you: the devil can be satisfied with the passivity of the official denominations of the Christian religion, they do not in the least prevent him from remaining the prince of this world. He will never build himself a temple, where he will immediately be caught, like a mouse caught in a mousetrap. He actually prefers to occupy a place in another Temple, about which the apostle Paul said that in him there must be a living God.

And the construction of the Third Temple in accordance with the prophecy of Ezekiel will serve as a sign for the general assembly of the elect from the four winds, the meeting of the messengers of Jesus Christ, us and you. Therefore, it is the construction of the Third Temple in the Judean Desert and will cause fury of the opponents of God and Christ.

And it's strange to me: are all asleep, or have they died, or is there simply no one on earth, not one believer?

—Tuk-tuk-tuk. Wake up, Neo!

14956.jpg
Who is going to build the temple?

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you doubt that the Bible is addressed to us, to people?
oh I know it is
That's why I'm asking

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The reason there is no special stone mentioned is because we were supposed to pay careful attention to THE FOUNDATION which was never initially laid to begin with

As Ezra notes before the foundation was laid, the people brought their offerings and they were accepted even before the foundation had been laid

And we know there is only one who will lay the FOUNDATION

And those who are believers should already know WHO that FOUNDATION (SPECIAL STONE) is

Upvote 0

miknik5

Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haggai 2 tells all nations and high priests before GOD that they are unclean

Correct?

So who is going to build the temple?

Even Ezra wouldn't allow just anyone to build. They had to have the credentials of a priestly line

Yet Haggai 2 declares all unclean
And Zechariah 4 says "zerubabbel will lay the FOUNDATION and "his hand" will complete it"

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0